Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (40081 Views)

Mr. Eazi Is Not A Good Singer, He’s A Lazy Musician – K.K Fosu / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Many of his fans are miscreants
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by abiolag(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Cashrange660:
Choi.. Naija I hail una, what if the guy has more than one but all of them are same colour? Just like mark the owner of facebook who wears only one type of grey T-shirt.
Very good point there ��
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Igboblog: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by santicruz: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol! Nigerians are still backward
majamajic:
Just like one naija babe asked Mark (Facebook owner) on his fbk page .

Is this the only Tshirt u have ? grin grin

People can be funny grin
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by BillionDollars(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2017
People must talk.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Go ask mark Zuckerberg if it's the only ash Polo he has. One sweater million dollar in my account. So am happy the way I leave my life bro.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2017
There is always this particular clothe u love to wear, no matter the number of times u have worn it.

Those fans should shut up.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Akoma127(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Many are mad, most are on Twitter and Instagram
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2017
WETIN CONCERN YOU?

Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by anthony533(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Tochex10:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
please stop posting this to deceive the gullible nairalanders... Stop scam, people no longer fall for this
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
This show that some people on your friend list are actually not your friend,some are monitoring spirit
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Fans eh. They will not mind their business but when artiste bash them now they will cry foul
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
pls Mr eazi the answer is YES/NO. e no reach fight!
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by CornelWealth(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Pipu shud learn 2 mind dere bizness....
Abio o. Nigeria fans fit ask Celebrity all these stupid question.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Cashrange660:
Choi.. Naija I hail una, what if the guy has more than one but all of them are same colour? Just like mark the owner of facebook who wears only one type of grey T-shirt.

Bob dat guy no go fit get 2 sweater with the same color. Him naija mentality no go allow am
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by SofiaAmrozia(f): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2017
I no understand Nigerians o. If he starts flaunting his wealth, some ppl will complain.

What's wrong with wearing your favorite sweater no matter how rich you are?

Some ppl r jobless o!!
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Emezy(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Betdoctor01:
Today's (01/09/2017) game, which happens to be my second of the week drops in this morning. Interested?
See below for more..
Carry ur scam go one side. U win all dat money still dey fine who go buy game.
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Its comments like this that makes celebrities live above thier means
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by baracutie(f): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Naija Pple And Attention Sha! If He Wears Diff Gucci To Show Off Una Go Complain.Im Con Wear Sweater Nah Una Dey Talk.Wetin D Guy Wan Do To Satisfy Una Nah?
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Wetin Concern the fans abi na airconditioners?...maybe he's got more than one.Its sure he's got more than one,so whats the fuss all about?

d way u dey para it's like uve dated Mr eazi before
Re: Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

d way u dey para it's like uve dated Mr eazi before
Date Ke?I just dnt understand some fans ni jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie / Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.