Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road (25474 Views)

Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) / Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road by louqas: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I have never in my life occupy any political post in my life so your words against my person is vague. you are just ranting here not knowing how this idiot named Ajimobi has looted Oyo state treasury dry. In the history of Oyo state, the present house of assembly is the wealthiest, Ajimobi just give bonus of 13million naira to each of HOA members with 7million car. As at today, non of HOA members have received nothing less than 100million naira bonus within the last 2years. If you have anybody closed to mbers of HOA & he's truthful, he will tell you what's happening. But do you realize that people of Oyo state bears the cross of this misconduct?
May the almighty God punish all present & past politicians who have looted our common wealth in the past.

I don't joke with my life & that's why I'm progressing. I just returned from a business trip & instead of me to be fighting moronic APC asslickers online tomorrow I will rather read business book to make my life better. I just bought a book titled SMALL BUSINESS BIG MONEY written by a young named akinola & I need to read it to improve my life the more. You sounds so bittered just for hearing 5m/plot land but do you realize that some of HOA members of Oyo state has properties worth hundreds of millions here while you are here defending them & you can't afford to eat 3square meal?

Continue eating from your mums pot & keep on fighting those that can buy you and your generation yet unborn. grin

I know you are pained that I'm living a decent life, but if your accusation about me is false,

ise ni yio pa o!

Who all your rants help Mr?

Ko kan aye

I see I have humbled you, you were forming super man but the moment I start telling you the home truth about your miserable life you became humble.

Idiot

Thief

Aftet stealing government money you start calling yourself business man

Na God go punish you .

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road by ayoadeifee(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

I blame your parents
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

Senseless goat.
I blame your entire generation, For having a foolish madman in their family.
Re: Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road by otitokoroleti: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
louqas:

Ko kan aye

I see I have humbled you, you were forming super man but the moment I start telling you the home truth about your miserable life you became humble.

Idiot

Thief

Na God go punish you .

You humble who?

Continue living miserable life boy grin

I don't blame you, na so your papa spent all his youthful days & he ended up a very useless man in his old age. You sef don start & I'm very sure that you son go inherit the poverty from you because poverty na hereditary in your linage & it shall be permanent.
Re: Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road by otitokoroleti: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
louqas:

Ko kan aye

Idiot

Thief

Na God go punish you .

I'm living a good life, you are pained se emi ni mo ba igbesi aye baba re je ni?

You are pained due to that poverty na your real name & it won't change until you spend your time wisely. Keep on ranting on nairaland while your days keep wasting away
Re: Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road by otitokoroleti: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
louqas:

Ko kan aye

Idiot

Thief

Na God go punish you .

I will have time on Tuesday by God grace but you can rant on throughout today & tomorrow I no go reply you but you will get your reply on Tuesday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus / Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.