Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. (1331 Views)

Ahmed Musa Advises Kano Students To Stay Off Drugs, To Donate Learning Materials / I Cant Stay Off Virtual / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by ghanaman5050: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
greenstar:

Cool.. I will...
And ghanaman5050 aka presid, and your other monikers, just wait for the real thing... I'll suck you dry
Your mumu never do ? You need medical help . They will scam again here becuase you are desperate. Somebody like you will carry gun.
Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
greenstar:

Cool.. I will...
And ghanaman5050 aka presid, and your other monikers, just wait for the real thing... I'll suck you dry

LWKMD gringringringrin bros wait, what do u mean by suck me dry? u think I'm that scammer "presid" tha u foolishly fall for his scam? did u see any of my threads selling games? well am still open for u, a word is enough for the wise, keep punting and keep opening threads of quiting while me and ma group members smile to d bank.cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
ghanaman5050:

Your mumu never do ? You need medical help . They will scam again here becuase you are desperate. Somebody like you will carry gun.
well I felt his pains, I was once in his shoes, that's why I wanna be of help, I'm just telling to join ma roll over for free and stand a chance of winning 6milla after 3 odds roll over for 14 days
Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by greenstar: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
shakyum12:

LWKMD gringringringrin bros wait, what do u mean by suck me dry? u think I'm that scammer "presid" tha u foolishly fall for his scam? did u see any of my threads selling games? well am still open for u, a word is enough for the wise, keep punting and keep opening threads of quiting while me and ma group members smile to d bank.cool
no not you o... I was referring to that scammer, presid
Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by greenstar: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is a bloody scammer..
Re: Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. by greenstar: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please stay off him..
Stay off the bloody scammer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles / Ronaldo’s Red Was Right / Video Of Paul Pogba And His Brothers Dancing To African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.