Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? (575 Views)

MORNING ADHKAR. ‌��������� ‌*it Protects You From Evil Of Human Beings, / Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us / Who Is Jesus? Jesus Keeps And Protects Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? by Exponental(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4025463/what-islam-says-eid-prayer
I'm a Christian to start with. I thought of the above topic some minutes ago before coming online. I saw the topic n thought to see people's opinion, then contribute my view. To my surprise, I was asked questions to confirm my religion, of course, access denied. Funny enough, my opinion is not bias or offensive. This is wrong if it can't be replicated on other religions' topics. I see this as a medium to unite Muslims against other religions. Stop recruiting jihadist here!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? by cantok(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Do you want Nairaland to be ****? angry Don't you know that self censorship is a direct fallout of dealing with the Moslem community.
Re: Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? by chukxie(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
This is serious. I just tried posting a reply there but couldn't either.
Re: Nairaland Protects Muslim Alone... Why? by Seun(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2017
cantok:
Do you want Nairaland to be ****? angry Don't you know that self censorship is a direct fallout of dealing with the Moslem community.
You've said it all.

(1)

The Arrogance Of Christianity. / Why Are Christians Still Going To Church When Their Economic Reality Differs / How Did I Come To Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.