Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? (5632 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
If I were a man, I'd date her without the 'ten million'. Though she looks funny, she is beautiful.
funny or panicky
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by norman1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
For sure,i fit day cover her face day shine her congo.,
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

DID YOU JUST WRITE "IF I WERE A MAN I WOULD.. "
THIS IS PLAIN SELF DECEIT.

I'M SURE IF I PUT UP A PICTURE OF A MAN LOOKING AS RETARRDED AS THIS GIRL YOU WOULD HAVE EASILY JUMPED PAST THIS THREAD. undecided
I know during your formative years you've probably heard that words in uppercase letters are harder to read. I can't help but think you are 'shouting' at me because I stole your fountain pen.

Now, to your quote, that girl is BEAUTIFUL. Beauty is relative, right? I don't think she looks retardded. Trash the baggy shorts. Give her a make over and boom, you have yourself a beautiful lady. Once again, she does not look RETARDDED. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:
Il be damned If one million out of the money cant give her more flesh grin cheesy

Red.beans s3e ur sp3c grin

Dare.erah long time i missed u sad
yummy. I can imagine her humping on my joystick already. It would be stress-free

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
loneatar:
funny or panicky
Nah, she looks funny. Nothing a good diet and make over can't correct
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

I know during your formative years you've probably heard that words in uppercase letters are harder to read. I can't help but think you are 'shouting' at me because I stole your fountain pen.

Now, to your quote, that girl is BEAUTIFUL. Beauty is relative, right? I don't think she looks retardded. Trash the baggy shorts. Give her a make over and boom, you have yourself a beautiful lady. Once again, she does not look RETARDDED. smiley

IF YOU CARE..
READ THE MONIKER, THEN READ THE RECENT POSTS.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lovetinz:
Of course, Yes!
The problem is not accepting to date her.
The problem is how to find another guy that will accept 5million to snatch her from me.
grin you smart
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
loneatar:
funny or panicky

"RETARRDED"
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
redbeans:
yummy. I can imagine her humping on my joystick already. It would be stress-free

Hahahaha grin u eh

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Lewaluv(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU CARE..
READ THE MONIKER, THEN READ THE RECENT POSTS.
No, I don't. It doesn't stop my monthly flow smiley
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
No, I don't. It doesn't stop my monthly flow smiley

WELL, MY HEALTHY PENIIS WILL. smiley
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:
Il be damned If one million out of the money cant give her more flesh grin cheesy

Redbeans s3e ur sp3c grin

Dareerah long time i missed u sad
Mr purple, howdy? smiley
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WELL, MY HEALTHY PENIIS WILL. smiley
Yeah, on nairaland
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just give me ha contact. I love ha like dat without d cash
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
correctguy0900:
Just give me ha contact. I love ha like dat without d cash
She's a supermodel
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
She's a supermodel

Am actually suppose to pay her d 10 milla though.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
Mr purple, howdy? smiley

Ive been here missing u... sad

Don't leave me here again angry

Nice dp... u like mine? cheesy
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ive been here missing u... sad
Don't leave me here again angry
Nice dp... u like mine? cheesy
Aburo? :O wah do u mean?
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
Aburo? :O wah do u mean?

Wat is aburo undecided

Wat re u trying to understand
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wat is aburo undecided

Wat re u trying to understand
It means brother or something of that calibar, i dunno;maybe grin
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
It means brother or something of that calibar, i dunno;maybe grin

grin grin do u mean like the title of that phynos song??

Ok i get it now
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ok i get it now
U sharp! Straight up G
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by agrovick(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ok i get it now
Allah! Ordinary color of pynt you will not see, kontinu
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
U sharp! Straight up G

Can I ask u a question wink
If some one sends u a message in the after noon (PM) wink would u go? grin
Or if someone just greets u in the afternoon (PM) will u reply grin
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by MasterKim: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
I dey craze?
I go date her free sef
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
dareerah:
Would u date her
but she has boobs . so yeah
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Youngpo413: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
tosyne2much:
Funny, enough, this babe still make sense pass the babes of some Nairaland guys cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria / Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.