Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) (3850 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
yes this is what soldiers do

picture from hurricane Harvey

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
this is patriotism at 100%

this is the kind of country i dream of

buhari is a terrorist
Buhari will never go unpunished

cc
sarrki

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
seeing this and watching what is happening at benue, it feels like we're light years away from civilization

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
splenzard:
seeing this and watching what is happening at benue, it feels like we're light years away from civilization

no thanks to gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

17 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by thesicilian: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
this is patriotism at 100%

this is the kind of country i dream of

buhari is a terrorist
Buhari will never go unpunished

cc
sarrki
Don't draw conclusions from incomplete stories. That could as well be his own family.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

Don't draw conclusions from incomplete stories. That could as well be his own family.
check out other pictures where soldiers are helping both young and elderly people

this is a country worth dying for

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by EmeeNaka: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria military establishment do not teach soldiers good acts. if you send Nigeria army to rescue Benue flood victims, they will rape half of the women/men they are sent to rescue.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by ihimiray(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nonsense do u know the atrocities American soldiers commit abroad.... Go to guatanimo bay
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by DonBobes(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
Nonsense do u know the atrocities American soldiers commit abroad.... Go to guatanimo bay

My broda dats not even d ish self. wen Nigerian soldiers were carrying out sanitation outside der barracks back den around a place I don't know, Nigerians were mocking n insulting dem, dat day i said if it were American soldiers now na praises we go de hear upandan
Nigerians r insatiable really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
This thread confirms that many are mad few are roaming. So Nigerian Army came into existence when PMB became president devils evil is clearly afflicting your house hold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by modik(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
splenzard:

Yet some people still support status quo and federal character!

Lol.
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s]check out other pictures where soldiers are helping both young and elderly people

this is a country worth dying for[/s]
Mofo…. It is natural disaster, even your enemy will help when such situation arises, it has nothing to do with keeping the peace…. Too many kids on this forum, is this what Kanu pays you 10k every month for…… sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
This thread confirms that many are mad few are roaming. So Nigerian Army came into existence when PMB became president devils evil is clearly afflicting your house hold.
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Ipig zombie….. You are just too dull .… you have really exposed your IQ level with this thread grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=AzeezAbubakar1 post=60038922 [/quote]
You have been disgraced and and your IQ level exposed to the whole of NL on your own thread and now you are calling on the mods to rescue you, shame on you…. Cry cry baby grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by SHTFguy: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Mofo…. It is natural disaster, even your enemy will help when such situation arises, it has nothing to do with keeping the peace…. Too many kids on this forum, is this what Kanu pays you 10k every month for…… sad

The major calamity plaguing Nigeria and Nigerians is both their govt and secuirty personnel.

The Nigerian security outfits kill more Nigerians yearly than any natural disaster

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
SHTFguy:

The major calamity plaguing Nigeria and Nigerians is both their govt and secuirty personnel.

The Nigerian security outfits kill more Nigerians yearly than any natural disaster
Bros this is natural disaster we are talking about not man made….. In this situation even your enemy will help you and besides the soldiers job at that point is to rescue not keep the peace.
The op just embarrassed himself here
grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by paBuhari(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Comparring American army with zoo army is the biggest insult.
OP use this pic below. This is how zoo army behave and operate.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by SHTFguy: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Bros this is natural disaster we are talking about not man made….. In this situation even your enemy will help you and besides the soldiers job at that point is to rescue not keep the peace.
The op just embarrassed himself here
grin angry grin

Where have you seen Nigerian soldiers or even the Police help Nigerians ?

The IDP camp in Borno was bombed by these same guys and you are spewing trash defending them online?

For your info, the Nigerian army is nothing but an armed Political group with uniformed thugs out to oppress their fellow citizens for their selfish personal gratification and gain.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
SHTFguy:

Where have you seen Nigerian soldiers or even the Police help Nigerians ?

The IDP camp in Borno was bombed by these same guys and you are spewing trash defending them online?

For your info, the Nigerian army is nothing but an armed Political group with uniformed thugs out to oppress their fellow citizens for their selfish personal gratification and gain.
Nukualofa:
Show me the one Nigeria Soldiers are doing in Benue because Benue own is also natural disaster

Pictures of Nigerian Military evacuating flood victims in Anambra state
http://www..com/talk/topic,135675.0.html

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by Nukualofa: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Show me the one Nigeria Soldiers are doing in Benue because Benue own is also natural disaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by Nukualofa: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Show me the one Nigeria Soldiers are doing in Benue because Benue own is also natural disaster.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by SHTFguy: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

WHY QUOTE ME without making a comment?

If YOU LIKE SCREENCAP the post and send it to the Nigerian Army Online policing unit.
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
Show me the one Nigeria Soldiers are doing in Benue because Benue own is also natural disaster.
savagery

1 Like

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
savagery
Hahahaha… your mumu don do… scroll up….. That is a SE state… link is there for you to confirm grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
SHTFguy:

WHY QUOTE ME without making a comment?

If YOU LIKE SCREENCAP the post and send it to the Nigerian Army Online policing unit.

Bros, no vex I was watching my country trash cameroon…i know you watch am….. . Naija for life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by SHTFguy: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Bros, no vex I was watching my country trash cameroon…i know you watch am….. . Naija for life

And you know that your hated Igbos dominated that line up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location / Saraki, Dino Melaye Pays Emir Of Ilorin Condolence Visit Over Death Of His Mum / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.