Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match (2953 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Doesn’t Fight Another Civil War – Gen. Gowon / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Ximenez(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Haurmeday25:
.. And how has that played out now seeing that it is your brothers that scored the four goals??.. grin grin grin
Don't mind the nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by RoyalUc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
swagagolic01:

Can teach you everything about the culture nd help u embrace it

Is it the culture of hate and cursing you want to teach a Cameronian and help her embrace?

I'm sure she won't possibly wish for that.
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by BigDealz: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please guys who stays close to the op's residence should please kindly visit him now and check if he doesn't have a ceiling fan in his room. After our beloved country have won 4 nil, I hope he doesn't use a rope tonight. We know many that have gone for far less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
BigDealz:
Please guys who stays close to the op's residence should please kindly visit him now and check if he doesn't have a ceiling fan in his room. After our beloved country have won 4 nil, I hope he doesn't use a rope tonight. We know many that have gone for far less.
grin
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Ximenez(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
BigDealz:
He has been confirmed dead.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by ihimiray(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
I was on my way to the op's house... And I saw a lot of people outside... Some crying while other are in shock....THEN I KNEW THE FOOL IS DEAD

3 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by odduduwa: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Haurmeday25:
.. And how has that played out now seeing that it is your brothers that scored the four goals??.. grin grin grin
nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by odduduwa: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ximenez:
He has been confirmed dead.
myndd44
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by odduduwa: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
I was on my way to the op's house... And I saw a lot of people outside... Some crying while other are in shock....THEN I KNEW THE FOOL IS DEAD
ikpu mma gi
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Ximenez(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
odduduwa:
myndd44
Lol, poor fool. There is no ban for those who defend their country, either from enemies within or Abroad. But if i were him, I'd ban you for calling my country a zoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by ihimiray(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
odduduwa:
ikpu mma gi
same to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
odduduwa:
who wants Nigeria to lose today me surely anything that will bring pains is welcome ....destroying Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished thanks

Unfortunately, the pain is now with the zoo animal that God didn't answer his prayer. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by odduduwa: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ximenez:
Lol, poor fool. There is no ban for those who defend their country, either from enemies within or Abroad. But if i were him, I'd ban you for calling my country a zoo.
I never knew your is a zoo which animal are you ?uhm!!!!! let me guess guinea pig

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by omenkaLives(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
These are the kind of rabid mad dogs who lick Kanu's urine for a living.

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
These are the kind of rabid mad dogs who lick Kanu's urine for a living.

Smh.
[/s]
better than those useless long head old sadist vagabonds licking fulani herdsmen asss

agadi na agwo ofe

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Ximenez(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
odduduwa:
I never knew your is a zoo which animal are you ?uhm!!!!! let me guess guinea pig
I will send you brighter grammar in pdf form, you can't be poor and unlearned at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by odduduwa: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
same to u
AFO sagbue GI there
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by SaniMS(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eyaa!! who be d loser now?
For ur info Nigeria spanked Cameroon with
1,2,3,4 goals i.e NIG 4:0 CMR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ximenez:
I will send you brighter grammar in pdf form, you can't be poor and unlearned at the same time.
Bruh grin
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Ximenez(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

Bruh grin
I'm sorry, but i am a Nigerian Soldier
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by CrtlAltDel: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
61Penguins:
[s][/s]cry pained ass
Cryyyyyyyy
kikikikiki…. The zoo won just as the zoo always wins Biafrauud….. Guess you will have sleepless night…. Again… today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by mrtomola(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
so people like me plenty here , naa so Super Eagle go punish me to day o....I play Bet9ja and Carry over 1.5 for Cameroon and lost 15k. I really underrated Super Eagle but got punished, so so painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Haurmeday25(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
odduduwa:
nonsense
e pain am... tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

kikikikiki…. The zoo won just as the zoo always wins Biafrauud….. Guess you will have sleepless night…. Again… today
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Funny pic
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
RIP OP grin grin

4-NIL
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
dudebuck:
me too! I stopped watching their matches since 2014
And how does it feel right now? cheesy
Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by pazienza(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria matches always leave me in dilemma.
On one hand I want them to lose, and on other hand, because the team is captained by an Igbo, I want them to win to prove the Igbo excellent leadership skill. And there are also Igbo players in the team that I wish well and want them to excel, like Ndidi, Iheanacho and Iwobi.

In the end, it's a win-win for me, regardless of whether Nigeria won or lost. wink cheesy

I'm guessing I can't be the only Igbo man caught in this dilemma.
For example, the OP, even though he wanted Nigeria to lose, I'm sure that he was also pleasantly happy and rejoiced when Mikel scored and when Iheanacho scored, and he must also be happy with Ezenwa good goal keeping today, regardless of the fact that a Nigeria loss would have also made him happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by Throwback: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
pazienza:
On one hand I want them to lose, and on other hand, because the team is captained by an Igbo, I want them to win to prove the Igbo excellent leadership skill. And there are also Igbo players in the team that I wish well and want them to excel, like Ndidi, Iheanacho and Iwobi.

In the end, it's a win-win for me, regardless of whether Nigeria won or lost. wink cheesy

For example, the OP, even though he wanted Nigeria to lose, I'm sure that he was also pleasantly happy and rejoiced when Mikel scored and when Iheanacho scored, and he must also be happy with Ezenwa good goal keeping today, regardless of the fact that a Nigeria loss would have also made him happy.

I never knew the Igbos have become this advanced in the manufacturing of hate?

In the end, the misery is all yours.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by pazienza(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Throwback:

I never knew the Igbos have become this advanced in the manufacturing of hate?

In the end, the misery is all yours.

What hate do you speak of? Do you hate Cameroon, simply because you wanted them to lose today?
Are you well at all?

What misery? I'm a happy football fan this night, Mikel, Ezenwa, Iheanacho and Ndidi all had a good game today .
That's good enough for me.

You must be acquainted with misery, so I leave it all to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by EponOjuku: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
pazienza:

I hope you all can see why the Biafrans are regarded as eternally confused and an international disgrace?

This exactly is why no one takes you ignorant lot seriously.

Example 1
Yesterday: We want to leave Nigeria
Today: You're given ultimatum to leave Nigeria
Tomorrow: No one can force us to leave Nigeria

Example 2
Ipob yoots: Biafrans own 98% of Lagos
Igbos: Tinubu owns 99% of Lagos
Ohaneze: Igbos own 99% of Lagos

They should just shut down the entire 5 Igbo states and force you all to undergo mental tests.

4 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by pazienza(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
EponOjuku:

I hope you all can see why the Biafrans are regarded as eternally confused and an international disgrace?

This exactly is why no one takes you ignorant lot seriously.

Example 1
Yesterday: We want to leave Nigeria
Today: You're given ultimatum to leave Nigeria
Tomorrow: No one can force us to leave Nigeria

Example 2
Ipob yoots: Biafrans own 98% of Lagos
Igbos: Tinubu owns 99% of Lagos
Ohaneze: Igbos own 99% of Lagos

They should just shut down the entire 5 Igbo states and force you all to undergo mental tests.

This one is already roaming on the streets on top Igbo matter.
I wonder who is the man that opened the gates that let this one loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match by pazienza(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Spain United: a team finally winning the heart of Catalonia

To celebrate or not to celebrate? That was the question at 10.15pm local time here in the Catalan capital on Wednesday night. True, Spain had just reached its first ever World Cup final – but, as the banners at any Barcelona v Real Madrid match proclaim: "Catalonia is not Spain."

To judge from the fireworks and car horns blasting out in Barcelona's city centre moments after the final whistle, most people didn't find the partying decision too difficult. The whole of Spain is suffering as la crisis (the credit crunch) bites hard, so why let questions of geography, socio- economics or politics get in the way of having a big fiesta?

Barcelona's mayor, Jordi Hereu, had decided not to mount a giant screen at any of the city's possible venues but that did not stop supporters of La Roja filling the streets and heading for the beach at the final whistle to celebrate a victory that was, after all, made in Barcelona – with seven of the 11 starting the semi-final playing for the Catalan giants.

The banners about Catalonia's independence will be back out for the first Real Madrid game next season and it was more a case of other voices being heard on Wednesday night rather than opinions changing, but for now Spain is united on the pitch and united in its celebration.

Situated in the north-east of the country and bordering France and the Mediterranean, Catalonia is one of Spain's 17 autonomous communities. What around half of its 7.5 million inhabitants want is not autonomy, though, but independence.

According to the latest survey around 30 per cent of Catalans want an independent state within a federal Spain while 20 per cent want a completely independent state totally apart from Spain.

The second scenario would certainly have made Wednesday night's victory a lot more difficult. The hero of the hour, Carles Puyol, would not have scored what the Barcelona daily La Vanguardia called "the goal that united Spain". The mop-haired defender and all-round team talisman would be playing for Catalonia and not for Spain.

Four of the 11 semi-final starters are Catalans, and without them the Spanish national team would lack its star midfield pairing of Xavi Hernandez and Sergio Busquets – the side's brains and the brawn respectively.

Neither would Puyol's defensive team-mate, the former Manchester United defender Gerard Pique, be able to play. Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas would be another absentee.

In fact, a Catalonia team does already exist but is not recognised by football's world governing body, Fifa, and only plays a couple of ceremonial friendlies a year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court / Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin / Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.