Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (20455 Views)

Colon Care And Healthy Digestive System / Avoid Dialysis, Detoxify Your Digestive System And Kidney / 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System by doubleportion: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
sunkieisland:
I dey chop my dinner and

Write this comment as I dey eat

If you see me............

M
My digestive system is 10/10

Dinner at that time is not good for digestive system
Re: 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System by ndbest650: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2017
pls doctors in the house, i was diagnosed of irritable bowel syndrome. The symptoms like diarrhoe, constipation, excretion of mucus, ocassiona fever, joint and body pain have all persisted even after taking a no of drugs prescribed a doctor.it confines me to the house and am so bothered about it. Any body with solution to the problem should pls help. thank u for ur suggestion.
Re: 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System by flozybk(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Op forgot to add that lying down immediately after eating is very wrong. After every meal, wait for at least two hours before you lie down. It aids in digestion.

yea it works
have been doing it for days now and I haven't had indigestion

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System by TiffanyJ(f): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
flozybk:

yea it works
have been doing it for days now and I haven't had indigestion
It really works. My doctors advised me to never eat and immediately lie down. My dear, I have seen a lot of improvement. Before na sotee indigestion but now, I am careful of what I eat and how I eat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health / How Many Of You Have Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.