Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? (36484 Views)

Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Deepfeel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Cinkq:
The question should have been asked like this: if you hate them that much,why do you not hate trading with them or why calling for separation when you still want to continue living and trading in other people's region? Verry funny i must say.

Can you also answere why wealth from one region is exploited and used in developing other regions?

To your own questions, biafra is not about hating other regions, it's about having a nation of our own and having total ownership of what belongs to us
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Deepfeel(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
vedaxcool:
31 views ipob narrow mindedness have no response. grin

lalasticlala mynd44 frontpage grin
That's a dumb childish question from the ex senator, he should as well ask why many planets exist in the universe apart from planet earth
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by ogunshina12(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
MY NAME IS ODETUNDE SON OF BABA ODEWALE OGUNSHINA THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM::Whatsapp +2347062465863 Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I
Mean A Spiritual Herbalist With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors call. 07062465863, baba ogunshina to call my father number O7062465863 Is A High Voodoo Priest Master. He is a Spell Caster, Native Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist,
Powerful Sickle cell Healer, Spiritual Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa Money Ritual. Some will take advantage of this while some will just overlook it. There are different ways to be successful, it doesn't just come and meet you in your Bed. Our speciality is as follows:WhatsApp 07062465863 (1)Any Sickness
(2)Money problem
(3)Gold business
(4)Fast money which is instant charming
(5)Promotion from work or business center
(6)sickness
(7)Birth problem
(coolVisa problem
(9)court cases
(10)bad dream
(11)High sprit
(12)Europe Bert
(13)If someone is trying to collect land from you or spiritual item for top politicians wishing to contest election,
(17)pocket no dry
(18)intelligence in school
(20)marriege problem
(21)If e going to sale your thing and people don't buying it......E.T.C and soo many problems you are facing call call or WhatsApp O7062465863 OR call baba +2347062465863
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Baker20(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2020
�������
*Special opportunity and announcement*

To whom it may concern and please treat this am about to share with you seriously and act on it as urgent.

And again, don't allow procrastination to stopped you from grabbing this important opportunity.

*Who is this information concern??*

1. If you are using WhatsApp
2. If you reading this message
3. If you are a business tycoons
4. If you have skills
5. If you're hungry for success
6. If you want to convert your WhatsApp into money making machine.

So many friends and strangers turned to friends have been asking me to reveal the secrets of my 5figure daily alert just on WhatsApp and the answers is what I want to bring to you.

Do you know every single activities on WhatsApp can be converts to cash? It surprise you?? Yes! Don't be surprise, it's absolutely possible and it has work and still working for me.
Do you want to learn how??... Click the link below for more details;
https:///fqvc4d.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Enterprise090(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by IamYzot(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Onepeople: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
vedaxcool:
31 views ipob narrow mindedness have no response. grin

lalasticlala mynd44 frontpage grin
His question is very shallow and lack intelligence, comparing a country where inequality and injustice is the other of the day and a world where equity , fairness and equality is the rock of their existence.he sound very shallow to me coming from a supposed educated man.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Onepeople: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash you're talking Nonsense

be more concerned about your useless river Benue and pray for them not talking about the greatest tribe in Africa.

hypocrite
that guy is a yoruba Muslim not from benue ooo.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? by Elka123: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
The real question should be. In Nigeria we claim to be a one country but however one section of states run on a separate constitution namely sharia law and have their own police. Is that not prove enough that the country is not running a one system?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Saraki Goes Underground Following Police Invitation, Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.