Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos (33860 Views)

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Today, Senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Mr. Buruji Kashamu, extended his hands of generosity to his constituents by giving out cash and other items for the celebration of the 2017 Eid-il-Kabir. In their response, they expressed their unreserved appreciation towards the Salah gift items sent to them by the lawmaker.

They commended him for deeming it fit to remember them even as tight as his schedule was.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/sen-buruji-kashamu-hosts-large-crowd-constituents-ogun-mansion-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
I feel sorry for the crowd. Illiteracy is really a disease.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by zionmade1: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chai
bunch of illiterates vs first class thief
He was given money to raise a project for his constituency, guess what after this, nobody will question him on his responsibilities. Na wa ooooo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by rayopt(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Felt like crying but i can see more people in redemptn camp and suddenly i understand why?
Is there hope for this country sha?

Check awt 4th picture with old woman. .funny how his hand is stretched bt his eyes is fixed on camera

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by HarunaWest(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
kmcutez:
I feel sorry for the crowd. Illiteracy is really a disease.
Illiteracy aint the problem mwhn, its greed. NIGERIANS are just too greedy, we prefer collecting rather than creating or giving thats why the People in government take us for a ride.. The same person that will insult PDP Today will still go ahead and collect money in convention.. We have a fundamental greed problem. GOD SAVE US

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eyaa. That ol' lady touched my heart.

Blessed is the hand that giveth and the one that taketh.

I might not like Kashamu, but for this act, I say God bless him.

Sometimes, just a little bit of love and kindness is all we need...

13 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
chaii hunger is really bad

9 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Poverty!

Thank you Lord for providing for me and my family.

May God bless the heart and hands that genuinely give to the needy without expecting anything in return. Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by abokibuhari: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Baba don collect their stars for 2019 lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by chris4gold(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Issokay
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by vincentjk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy sallah y'all ma Muslim bro dem

3 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ChangetheChange: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin I can bet my money that this guy will win his reelection in 2019 through this his stomach infrastructure

15 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Luckynero28: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
What a shame........9ja which way

7 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by veacea: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is one of the reasons why we can never have good infrastructure in naija. These people are gradually eating up their constituency projects and nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
CHAI RICHEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA INDEED! I DEY LAFF O!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by addikt(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
They must always have POT BELLY, seen as thought ....shaking my head .

NA THEM GIVE PEOPLE IMPRESSION SAY RicH MEN MUST TO GET BELLE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by ehinmowo: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pple are talking illiteracy. I will nt be surprise to see graduates their.

That wot happens wen you hv successfully improvised d pple

Cawid.com
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by introvertedsoul: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chai poverty is bad!
Poverty in the land.
Buhari have finish this people!
May we never see poverty, Amen!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Angy55(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
2019 is near.
People will not learn because of the rate of poverty in the land.

Don't give me fish. Teach me how to fish, so that I won't come begging another time.

Common sense is not common.

Any way kudos to him.
But why should I say kudos self? Is it not our money? Part of our looted money.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by mohciz69(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
OK.
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmnmmm
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Poverty!

Thank you Lord for providing for me and my family.

May God bless the heart and hands that genuinely give to the needy without expecting anything in return. Amen

Amen! Thank you Lord
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Opakan2: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
The guy is damn ugly..

Shapeless and unhealthy looking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Even APC supproters came to eat from this good man. Can you also see that boy with cross? Nigeria is one jare. God bless you senator. Those two posters at first, may God forgive you both.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by hola106(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
good for dem
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
No war, yet the entire south west don turn IDP camp. Dis thing is not good o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by sonnie10: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
K
Re: Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos by 9japrof(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
I love Nigeria my country

Thieves in government steals 500 million, divides it and share 1millon to the masses and they would sing your name to the high heavens.

Besides when is this mofo been exported to the U.S to go and face his drug charges abi is their any form of criminal or extradition immunity covering him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.