Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs (4328 Views)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

Dude stop deceiving yourself....if you come to Onitsha or Nnewi and say this trash....you may end up fooling yourself and may not go back home in the same way you came
Thank you. God BLESS you.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

Don't mind those paid reflates.....Obiano is a scam and he will be going back to Texas come Nov.
Am ready for them.
These people are not in Anambra at all because if they were, they wont be disgracing themselves like this at all.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by shaibu123: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
This part of Obiano's road construction, Shame on you

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Truthbtold1: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

Dude stop deceiving yourself....if you come to Onitsha or Nnewi and say this trash....you may end up fooling yourself and may not go back home in the same way you came

Actually i'm in Onitsha and i'm not Obiano's campaign manager. I'm just a guy that want the TRUTH TO BE TOLD irrespective of the situation. You can go ahead and vote who ever you like come November 18th or stay indoor like IPOD demands. Don't come here and lie.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:
Mad man stop crying and pretending. You are a complete mad man. Tell your useless and worthless father to come out and contest against Obiano. Otondo..hehehehehe

Mumu that is calling some names.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND STILL SAYING, IF APGA MUST WIN, then Obiano IS A BAD CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.

I wish you come to Onitsha and blab like this and know if you will survive it.

ôta nsï
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Truthbtold1: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Deflorence:

My dear, you are not enlightened at all and if i check you might be Anambra half cast.
Obiano f**ked up. apart from this pension and maintaining agricultural project handed to him because his townsmen and himself will benefit fom it, what again have he done for Anambra?

Now i Believe you are somewhere in the dirty city of Aba prostituting. Good night.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:

Hopeless mad woman. You can now relate why I called you a mad fellow. You beg money like those mad people. Was it hangrbad that gave birth to you? Where is your useless father? LOL[code][/code]
Hahahaha, so you have time to check my box.
My dear go and start your own business and make a life than following Obiano n'ike n'ike
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Now i Believe you are somewhere is the dirty city of Aba prostituting. Good night.
/
Now i know you are a real osu and your generations are prostitutes and vagabonds
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2017
MXrap:

I was even talking to a complete mad woman. Beggar. Where's your useless father. LOL

As you can see am not a political asslicker like you. AM fending for myself and am satisfied with it. I WONT SELL MY BIRTH RIGHT LIKE YOU.
POLITICAL MUMU
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2017
MXrap. take down that you hanged up there.
Keep following people that will dump you after election.

Take it down now
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Well I no wan abuse anybody today because I promise myself not to, those hateful things hating on my governor can just hate more because the more they hate him, the more we love him and must return him to Agu Awka by November.
Real Anambrarians know their working governor
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

dat guy u quoted is an anambra hater. u need to open his topics

https://www.nairaland.com/4025326/political-economic-viability-nnewi-city

i dont support obiano.

i Actually think he is full of shit..

I used to believe obiano wen i lived in lagos until i moved to Nnewi 2016. its disgraceful how this man threat Nnewi. he should not bother about Nnewi vote because its never gonna happen...

Nnewi and Anambra south senatorial district generally didn't vote for him but those of us from Anambra north and central will still vote him back. We did put him there before and we shall repeat it.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 2:22am On Sep 02, 2017
MXrap:

I was even talking to a complete mad woman. Beggar. Where's your useless father. LOL

Bia chino, how did you get her account number? Nna pull it down biko.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 2:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:
MXrap. take down that my account number you hanged up there.
Keep following people that will dump you after election.

Take it down now
But you sef, why should you send your account number on an open forum like this?
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 2:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
But you sef, why should you send your account number on an open forum like this?

Tell your friend that my post is personal and for him to go and dig into my post because of what i said shows how shallow minded he is.

I pity his wife cos i learnt in a thread that he is married.
A nagging man that dont comprehend but rather attack blindly is worst than anything one can imagine.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 2:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflo?rence:

Tell your friend that my post is personal and for him to go and dig into my post because of what i said shows how shallow minded he is.

I pity his wife cos i learnt in a thread that he is married.
A nagging man that dont comprehend but rather attack blindly is worst than anything one can imagine.
Dear, you should know I stay in Nkpor and he stays in Awka so I don't know him but why should you have done such a mistake?

Just beg him is all I can say.
Instead of insulting him, simply beg him
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2017
BEG? unless am not bonafied NWA AFO.
How i wish i can see him face to face and we fight it out.
That day he will know how to stay on his lane.

I just pity him cos i dont know how much Obiano is paying him that he will die for his matter. Worst worst he must surely vacate govt house one day. But for putting my father in this, Xrap or what, be ready for me and day unless i never get to identify you.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:
BEG? unless am not bonafied NWA AFO.
How i wish i can see him face to face and we fight it out.
That day he will know how to stay on his lane.

I just pity him cos i dont know how much Obiano is paying him that he will die for his matter. Worst worst he must surely vacate govt house one day. But for putting my father in this, Xrap or what, be ready for me and day unless i never get to identify you.
Report the post to the mods but remember that chino is a known madman on nairaland we all know and stop insulting him, you don't know his status and he can go even further
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 3:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Report the post to the mods but remember that chino is a known madman on nairaland we all know and stop insulting him, you don't know his status and he can go even further
My dear we are all humans that will surely die one day. To tell you the truth, the worst he can do is to kill me and am not afraid of that.
A high class real Anambrarian can not, i repeat cant do what he did.
My post wasnt directed to him before he picked up on me.

EVEN if am not up to his status like you said, i have people that matters in Anambra more than him.
Stop defending him cos he took something that dont concern him personal.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 3:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:

My dear we are all humans that will surely die one day. To tell you the truth, the worst he can do is to kill me and am not afraid of that.
A high class real Anambrarian can not, i repeat cant do what he did.
My post wasnt directed to him before he picked up on me.

EVEN if am not up to his status like you said, i have people that matters in Anambra more than him.
Stop defending him cos he took something that dont concern him Personal.
I'm not in support of what he did, you could see I've told him to pull it down already and all you can do right now is to report the post to mods and they can do the needful.
He can't kill you because he doesn't own your life but report that post to the mods.
Report that post to the mods so it can be deleted fast and never try posting personal stuff online
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm not in support of what he did, you could see I've told him to pull it down already and all you can do right now is to report the post to mods and they can do the needful.
He can't kill you because he doesn't own your life but report that post to the mods
From his utterances and involving my father shows that he need to be quarantined because of future violence.
By the words of their mouth, we know them.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Sunnynwa: 3:39am On Sep 02, 2017
MXrap:
Sunnybobo how? How many voter's card do you have? One? Mtchew

I don't have any but I have control over a lot of people who do.

Obiano is a goner.

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 3:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:

From his utterances and involving my father shows that he need to be quarantined because of future violence.
By the words of their mouth, we know them.
Your own wahala sef is too much, report that post fast so it can be deleted and they may even block his moniker and you are still complaining and insulting him.

Just alert the mods fast
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Yyeske(m): 3:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:

I don't have any but I have control over a lot of people who do.
Obiano is a goner.
Our governor is coming back
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Sunnynwa: 3:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnewi and Anambra south senatorial district generally didn't vote for him but those of us from Anambra north and central will still vote him back. We did put him there before and we shall repeat it.

Obi will deliver Anambra central neat and tidy to Obaze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30,000 Minimum Wage Too Small For A Country Fighting Corruption- Olawepo-hashim / Is This The Best Police Station In Nigeria? - Photos / Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.