Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme (556 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. / 7 Years In Vet School, A Nairalander Finally Signed Out (pics) / A Nairalander Bought Me A New Safety Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Good people of nairaland...My name is David,i'm an aspirant of UNN and our post utme registration is on and the date for computer science aspirants p.utme exam is sept.12...Due to financial challenges I've not been able to register not to even think of travelling down to Enugu for the exam..Pls Nairalanders I need your help.All the expenses is going to cost me #28k..Pls assist me in whatever way you can..I have a jamb result of 249 and a nice waec result pls help me..I really need your help.I have only a week to get the #28k God bless you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
What long term plans do you have to sustain yourself after the examination and when you eventually get to school cos even if you get help now,it might not continue that way.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by Jamean(f): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Odilafta1:
What long term plans do you have to sustain yourself after the examination and when you eventually get to school cos even if you get help now,it might not continue that way.

Are you done.

So if he doesn't have plans yet of how to sustain himself the PUME isn't worth the try? He has taken a step, that's good enough.
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Odilafta1:

I have an uncle that has promised to pay for my school fees but thats when I get admitted..He doesn't wanna know anything about my p.utme..He just wants to know when I get admitted..So thats it..Thank you
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Jamean:

Are you done.

So if he doesn't have plans yet of how to sustain himself the PUME isn't worth the try? He has taken a step, that's good enough.

Thank you
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
deefrosh:

I have an uncle that has promised to pay for my school fees but thats when I get admitted..He doesn't wanna know anything about my p.utme..He just wants to know when I get admitted..So thats it..Thank you

Would it not be possible for you to tell him to use part of the one he's going to spend when you get admitted for your P.UTME?
Re: Help A Nairalander Go For Post Utme by deefrosh: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Would it not be possible for you to tell him to use part of the one he's going to spend when you get admitted for your P.UTME?

I told him..but he disagreed

(1) (Reply)

Meet 25-year-old Emeka, The University Graduate Who Fixes Nails For Women(photo) / Nigerian Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo Launches N1b Lotto / Do You Need A Job In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.