Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? (17125 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2017
agabusta:

Na only you see propanganda. Just state the condition of power in your area and other areas you are familiar with and move on.

Thousands visit Nairaland, anyone lying will easily be disproved by some other people.

I frequent Lagos and the North (Kaduna, Kano and Abuja). And I can authoritatively tell you the power supply has improved tremendously in these places to btw 65% - 75% supply.

Present power supply in these places I frequent has never been this good as far back as my adult memory can take me.

We should encourage the present Minister for power and then admonish him to sustain the tempo and even improve it further.

If things continue like this, we will definitely get to the desired destination soon.

Paid rat detected. No be me you dey do, na yourself and future generations you dey sell out. I no kuku send. I have my inverter. 75% ko 0.25% ni. Idiot
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by INTERMAN: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

Paid rat detected. No be me you dey do, na yourself and future generations you dey sell out. I no kuku send. I have my inverter. 75% ko 0.25% ni. Idiot
you mean the 22-23 hrs i enjoy here in ife is fake? Wake up from your slumber man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2017
INTERMAN:
you mean the 22-23 hrs i enjoy here in ife is fake? Wake up from your slumber man

Listen to yourself. Everywhere is in darkness as i type this. You are a joke. Am done here.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2017
agabusta:

Yes. Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe and environs has been disconnected from the National grid since like 5 yrs ago.

But they have been reconnected in phases starting from last month.

And a friend of mine living in Magboro told me Magboro has been reconnected to the national grid precisely 3 weeks ago.

Is this correct?

See your life government agent. Shame on you. For 5 years, a whole city was disconnected and you can act like its cool. Do you know how much lives you have destroyed and inconvenienced. Continue. Useless people. In another month, another thread will determine spring up to support your propanganda. How much do they pay you low lives to sell out anyway. Useless citizen.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by rose54321: 5:32am On Sep 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a liar

Damn so much hate.
Life ain't that serious mehn.
I hope you are aware that Gwarimpa is a big place.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by agabusta: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

See your life government agent. Shame on you. For 5 years, a whole city was disconnected and you can act like its cool. Do you know how much lives you have destroyed and inconvenienced. Continue. Useless people. In another month, another thread will determine spring up to support your propanganda. How much do they pay you low lives to sell out anyway. Useless citizen.

You are very daft. Not everybody online is hungry like you and suffering from amnesia. Who disconnected these places if not the previous govt.

Who reconnected the place, if not the present govt. Who are we going to give credit to? If not the present govt that reconnected the place after 5yrs of darkness.

Who gave a contract for connecting the place to a fraudulent company that couldn't do a good job if not the incompetent previous govt. And they couldn't even supervise the contract they gave out and released money for.

Are we not going to give credit to the present govt that did a massive repair, changing the substandard materials used and then carrying out a painstaking test before reconnecting the places in phases.

The present Minister for power is really performing and personally inspecting projects at different parts of the country.

Low lives and blind people to progress like you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

If not that you are blinded by envy, you'd acknowledge that I even specifically asked the poster to confirm if indeed the places have started to be reconnected. Instead, you are behaving like a hungry rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by agabusta: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

See this poverty stricken animal calling someone names, where are you staying and has there been any improvement in power supply??

Why is this so difficult for you to say but easy for you to be uttering nonsense and calling people names? There is no denying the fact that power supply has improved in majority places. And it will continue like that for the benefit of all our people.

If the supply in your area has not improved, state the area and someone here may take the issue up.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by femmy2010(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2017
22hrs Power Supply. Oko - Oba, Agege, Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Twilights(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2017
E- supply here is soso making sense, i sleep with light on for the past 5 days have been here in Ibadan, i wake up to see light too. Avnt had low batri for d past few days self. Kinda light sick sef, #na only wen rain wan fall dem dey take am and few hrs in the day with no inconviniency. #Somwhere in Alakia, Ibadan. #Som1 kindly explain to me why d supply is soso gud here in Ibadan and Osun because na pipu from there talk pass. #I school in ilorin, and damn na only God fit save that state. Neva prayed to settle der after finishing school!
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2017
agabusta:

See this poverty stricken animal calling someone names, where are you staying and has there been any improvement in power supply??

Why is this so difficult for you to say but easy for you to be uttering nonsense and calling people names? There is no denying the fact that power supply has improved in majority places. And it will continue like that for the benefit of all our people.

If the supply in your area has not improved, state the area and someone here may take the issue up.

Asshole i stay in Ire Akari Estate, Isolo and a fool like you that is a government paid agent wouldn't acknowledge that. Dirty rat
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2017
agabusta:

You are very daft. Not everybody online is hungry like you and suffering from amnesia. Who disconnected these places if not the previous govt.

Who reconnected the place, if not the present govt. Who are we going to give credit to? If not the present govt that reconnected the place after 5yrs of darkness.

Who gave a contract for connecting the place to a fraudulent company that couldn't do a good job if not the incompetent previous govt. And they couldn't even supervise the contract they gave out and released money for.

Are we not going to give credit to the present govt that did a massive repair, changing the substandard materials used and then carrying out a painstaking test before reconnecting the places in phases.

The present Minister for power is really performing and personally inspecting projects at different parts of the country.

Low lives and blind people to progress like you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

If not that you are blinded by envy, you'd acknowledge that I even specifically asked the poster to confirm if indeed the places have started to be reconnected. Instead, you are behaving like a hungry rabid dog.

You are nothing but a rat. That's what this thread is all about. To try to create an impression that your oga is working. Rubbish. Guess what, Fashola has failed to deliver. So go and die. Crawl into your hole. I guess you have been sent your check for the last month. Keep up with your propaganda. Thieves.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by dataking: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
agabusta:

Also an asshole and dimwit like you asking where i stay as if that should be relevant in why there is darkness all around Lagos. Should that be a criteria in having steady power supply. Typical backward mentality from a poor soul like you. Be it Ikoyi or Ajegunle, there should be steady power supply. Its a basic human right in the 21st century. Not a privilege. Useless paid government agent.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by INTERMAN: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

Listen to yourself. Everywhere is in darkness as i type this. You are a joke. Am done here.
ok "Mr Doubting-thomas"
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Shollay20(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abeyjide:

my area na 18hrs
which side? Mine Akerebiata sobi road ilorin kwara nigeria
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Though we have been without light for over 2 months due to bad transformer and collusion between PHED and the indigenes, other areas in Port Harcourt especially those that pay their bills regularly are enjoying light.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lmaoooo!
But in this case, the gods are not to blame.

Okoroawusa:

mowe one na spiritual matter.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by abisolaarshow(f): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
IS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT SINCE I COMMENTED HERE THAT WE HAVE STEADY POWER SUPPLY IN MY AREA, WE HAVEN'T SEEN LIGHT SINCE THEN. ARE THESE GUYS WATCHING US FROM HERE
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by lonlytroy(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
There have not been electricity power in my area for almost a month
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by odysey: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
mimee9:
23 hours, light don tire us
which area?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency / Court Sacks David Umaru As APC Senatorial Candidate Niger-East / Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.