Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Game Of Thrones: The Bitter Sweet Ending Actually Predocted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: The Bitter Sweet Ending Actually Predocted (756 Views)

Game Of Thrones: The Time / Game Of Thrones: The Truth / Game Of Thrones: The Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: The Bitter Sweet Ending Actually Predocted by hysteresis: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
George RR Martin has said of the book series’ ending: “I suspect the overall flavour is going to be as much bittersweet as it is happy.” Oxford dictionary defines ‘bittersweet’ as “arousing pleasure tinged with sadness or pain”. So, the series will end positively overall, but not without something very sad happening. Here’s the theory (which applies mainly for season eight); Jon Snow will sacrifice himself to save the day. However, the hero won’t die, instead becoming the new Night’s King and leading the White Walkers back North, unable to live a normal life. Basically, like how Orlando Bloom’s Pirates of the Caribbean character is cursed to sail the seas as captain of the Flying Dutchman forever (oh wait, that was retconned), Jon Snow will be cursed to live beyond the now-crumbled Wall. We’ve already established how people can live intelligent lives as semi-White Walkers with Benjen, so expect Jon to end up the same way. Maybe. Who knows, perhaps that’s a little too predictable.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: The Bitter Sweet Ending Actually Predocted by lordm(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Am also addicted to the movie
Re: Game Of Thrones: The Bitter Sweet Ending Actually Predocted by misterh(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2017
lordm:
Am also addicted to the movie
Not only you o. And I even started watching it out of boredom sef.

Takeaways from Game of Thrones, Season 7

(1) (Reply)

My Top Five Skinny Girl In Transit Characters / I Blame Angel For Ahneeka Eviction / The Famous Young Cutest American Kid Comedian Caidyn Bennett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.