Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire (1954 Views)

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire by Abiagirl777(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op if you are in owerri,try to book an appointment with a pediatrician as soon as possible so he/she can guide you on what to do. the baby needs maximum attention

on the side,that is why our Igbo ppl say " meta onye dinma enyi maka olulu(when dating go with the one whose head is correct incase of incasity).you and your girlfriend are not fit to be parents

her maternal instincts and emotion is dead
you the father thinks raising a child is all about doling out #400k,no, its beyond that!

that child is precious and should be treated as such.
Re: HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire by peacettw: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
If your baby is malnourished and stunted like you put it, then please take her to see a Paediatrician. If severely malnourished and I hope that is not the case here, Never be tempted to overfeed your baby to make up what she has lost, her heart will fail and that can lead to death. Please Google refeeding syndrome to see why that is.

If greater than a year, ensure that you feed her with 2 scoops of cerelac every 3 hours (very important u keep to this timing and cerelac is easy to prepare) and take her to a hospital asap.

Would have listed other drugs that can help correct for micronutrient deficiency, possible infection, etc but it's not my place to do so. A Paediatrician that is specialized in food and nutrition will do that. Screen for HIV and TB admist other tests.

Again, for maximum results, your baby needs lots of stimulation which can be provided by showering her with lots of attention, love and colorful toys.

NB: It is very important to find out first if your child is mildly, moderately, or severely malnourished before you do anything extra besides what I have written above. Avoid giving Iron until you have established this.

Best of luck.
Re: HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire by poshestmina(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Must you blab all over NL
What's 'clean it with diapers and leave it dry with a little powder'
The powder is for what, exactly?
Remove diapers but don't wake her up" What are you on?
You don't know the weather condition of where op is, yet you suggesting Powder and a little water! Tepid, warm or cold?
Abeg, Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout

grin grin grin
Confused nigga
Re: HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Where is Op o.. What's the status of the child. Eni lori o ni Fila lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Real Life ‘Mermaid’ Baby (photos) / Other For Your Beautiful Home Furniture From Istanbul, Turkey. Contact Us Now. / Does Marriage Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.