Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. (2123 Views)

What Service Do You Render(lagos Business Only) / What Service Can I Render To You Today? / What Service To Offer On Fiveer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. by websiteman: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Hello Millionaires,
Do you have a business you are doing either goods or services, online or offline or both and you need a reliable platform where you can exhibit your prowess and also get organic customer/clients all for free?!!.
www.ifitdo.com is the answer.
1.Free registration to all
2.Advertise and upload your goods and services in any category
3.chat and send messages to your prospective customers
4.Secure payment via the platform to your bank account
5. Share your uploaded service to facebook,google+,whatsapp,instagram, wechat e.t.c with just a click
6.All these for Free on www.ifitdo.com
What are waiting for??
ifitdo.com (wetin you fit do)
Re: What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. by Lovetinz(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2017
The name of ur website is classic.
Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. by polymaths(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Translation of scripts from English to Yoruba. You can contact me.

1 Like

Re: What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. by websiteman: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
In addition to serving as an escrow between service providers and their clients,early movers can also take advantage of our affiliate system for unlimited profit from the activities of both the service providers and their clients.

Note: Upon registration, you have automatically been enrolled to the affiliate system which you will find at the "My Account" Section.

https://ifitdo.com (weytin you fit do)
Re: What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. by websiteman: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Don't forget the basic advantage of an escrow platform for business owner and clients.
ifitdo.com has come to make business transactions as feud free as possible to all in Nigeria.
Register your business today!!!!
ifitdo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cartons Of Apetamin / Could This Be New Access Bank Logo After Merger With Diamond Bank? / Starting POS Business i need advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.