Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention (22529 Views)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / See The Futuristic Bell Helicopter Air Taxi Cabin Which Offers Class / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by AutoReportNG: 1:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Imagine if your regular buka can come to you with any control or aid from any man. Designed by Cody Moore, Jordan Jones, Yulin Liu, Aditi Vyas, Tom Rouine, and Fernando Zeledon, Culinary Coach is a future mobile food truck. In the future,autonomous vehicle would our standard transportation, hence, this food truck also has been adapted to autonomous world. Food truck market is becoming widely popular in the future, it’s a lucrative market where eventually large companies would want to take over the market.

Culinary Coach is a fully autonomous truck, both in driving and operation, it only requires a “Barista” to speed up the customer experience. There’s a vending machine with serving table that prepares food, keeping the space available for a kitchen and eliminating human intervention to food preparation for better sanitation. The form and layout are designed to maximize efficiency of the customer flow, including the refilling and cleaning of surfaces and spaces within the vehicle. The truck is totally green, it has an electric motor and photovoltaic glass where everything is incorporated within the scope of the vehicle design.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/see-futuristic-mobile-food-truck.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by AutoReportNG: 1:33am On Sep 02, 2017
In tech, the more you look, the more confused you get

See more pictures here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/see-futuristic-mobile-food-truck.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Donclint007: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Just like in the movies. It's cool

1 Like

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2017
very wonderful I must say, but wait oooooooooooo how much be prize cus I want to open a restaurant for my babe here in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Ruggedfitness: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2017
If these were Dangote trucks, I think the roads would have been safer...

In other news

These 10 Celebrities donated Million to Harvey Flood Victims
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-donated-millions-harvey-flood.html
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Litesanti(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2017
it looks cool...
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by zeusdgrt(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Leaving Nigeria for good
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by cremedelacreme: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
This cannot work in Naija. Can it serve eba with egusi mixed with a little okro, with ponmo and shaki added from stew? angry

23 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by kingphilip(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by sundilazo(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Me I no fit chop here oooo, I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
love the interior but I guess that's a truck for ten. customers.
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Settingz321(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
And this will never sell at oshodi
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by donpata(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Only for oyinbo land
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by wilson2(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
I am not understanding this ooo
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by SolexxBarry(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice one,technology is taking over,Africa have a long way to go ooo cool
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Cruz40(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Technology has taken over
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by wilson2(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
I am not understanding what this oyibo people are trying to do oo
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by imma2(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2017
I doubt this innovation will work in Nigeria. Can it prepare yam or nkwobi? Even ordinary 404 with fresh palmi, it can not. But Africa is seriously being left out in technological advancement.

5 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2017
I dey hungry sef
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by jacyhelen(f): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2017
cremedelacreme:
This cannot work in Naija. Can it serve eba with egusi mixed with a little okro, with ponmo and shaki added from stew? angry

hahahhaahhahahaha..No be small thing oooooooooo...
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by AmoryBlacq: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Lovely!

but I'm still of the opinion that automobiles should be manned and not left to some AI!

In the case of a security breach the results would be catastrophic!
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by jacyhelen(f): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Even if it works in Lagos,it can not work in North..Lol..Dem go vex bomb the thing for delay of food prepration

2 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by PETUK(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Leaving Nigeria for good
Please take Nnamdi Kanu with you
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Adeyeancah(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Where is the food sef ?! I can only see a DJ turn table abi na Music we go chop? angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by mike4real2(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Una see white man with high tech? Chai see maschine!!! Meanwhile back here in naija some people are looking for head to cut with all seriousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by policy12: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Leaving Nigeria for good

Bros I seconded ur motion...

1 Like

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by harriet412(f): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2017
wow, this is cool buh it can't work here in naija cry
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by lumzybo: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2017
cremedelacreme:
harriet412:
wow, this is cool buh it can't work here in naija cry

See them... that's why we have something called MENU

1 Like

Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by zeusdgrt(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
PETUK:
Please take Nnamdi Kanu with you
Sorry I don't have a bag I call nnamdi kanu
Re: See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2017
policy12:

Bros I seconded ur motion...
I Don try stay overdue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recovered Vehicle In A Police Station In Port-Harcourt. Photos / How Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People / Where's Your Car From? Automobile, And Their Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.