Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host (58704 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host Frank Edoho Finally Gets Verified On Twitter / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Aldebaran(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Nonye Ben-Nwankwo and Ademola Olonilua
During the week, it was announced that popular family game show, Who Wants To Be A Million would be back on air with a new sponsor, Airopay.

Saturday Beats reliably gathered that after 13 years of hosting the show, popular broadcaster, Frank Edoho, would be dropped and replaced by someone yet to be unveiled.

An organiser of the show told Saturday Beats that they did not have any problem with Edoho, so it was an amicable agreement.

“The only difference about the show is that the star prize money has reduced from N10m to N5m. Also, it is very likely that we are not going to use Frank Edoho as our anchor. We are not dropping him because we had any issue with him. I think he feels it is time to go and find other endeavours.

“For now, our viewers would only be able to play on the MTN platform till we are able to sort out ways whereby they can play from any network provider and that would be resolved very soon. We are under no obligation to play on the MTN platform alone. Airopay is thrilled to partner with Ultima Limited, whose passion and dedication to quality and world class productions are well known, by sponsoring the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria game show. Airopay is honoured by this partnership. Airopay and Ultima are convinced that the synergy between Airopay and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game show will be mutually beneficial,”

http://punchng.com/frank-edoho-dropped-as-wwtbam-host/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by TheMainMan: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2017
for real?
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by orjikuramo(m): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus! Maka y now?

9 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by KingOvo(m): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Frank will surely be sorely missed but honestly, a lot has changed since WWTBAM's inception, the questions are way easier than they used to be angry angry Hopefully they can get it to the height that it used to be, btw just #5m in quite small, tbh celebrities who don't know jack get endorsements in hundreds of millions angry angry

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by gunther6(m): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2017
They can't afford him lol...

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by MediumStout(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2017
who cares

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Tolexander: 4:13am On Sep 02, 2017
“The only difference about the show is that the star prize money has reduced from N10m to N5m. Also, it is very likely that we are not going to use Frank Edoho as our anchor. We are not dropping him because we had any issue with him. I think he feels it is time to go and find other endeavours.
I think Airopay is not that financially buoyant to meet up with Frank Edoho's wage demand. Probably the reason for dropping him.

It will be somehow odd seeing a new face anchoring the gameshow. But with time, we "may" adjust, depending on how entertaining the new anchor will be.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by dmostcheerful(f): 4:15am On Sep 02, 2017
That show was ment for that man.
I don't think anyone can do it better than him.
We will miss him

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Vectorchuks: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2017
It's time he bowed out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by carpmam: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Its nice f them dropping him, he will now concentrate on mayweathering his new wife, dats his new job.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by stefanweeks: 4:16am On Sep 02, 2017
That fan he argued with this week must be smiling now.

Wish Frank the best

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by samyyoung(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Long over due

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by ezenna191(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Frank is leaving the stage when the ovation is loudest. Congratulations to Aroplay and Ultima Productions

23 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by lokotamak(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2017
OK..
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by brunofarad(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe they couldn't afford to pay him

And he didn't want to compromise

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Saheed9: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2017
it will be weird to see someone else on that seat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Ayubz(m): 4:19am On Sep 02, 2017
They will surely miss him.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by cloud9usher: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by NaijaElba(m): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2017
When the money is suppose to be increasing it is decreasing. Very useless country!

14 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by KangaIye: 4:23am On Sep 02, 2017
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by ibkgab001: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Change the change
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by KangaIye: 4:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
I think Airopay is not that financially buoyant to meet up with Frank Edoho's wage demand. Probably the reason for dropping him.

It will be somehow odd seeing a new face anchoring the gameshow. But with time, we "may" adjust, depending on how entertaining the new anchor will be.

Definitely we will adjust and get used to the new anchor
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by shegzan(m): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2017
na wa oo... na until this man drop this thing last last!!
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by KangaIye: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2017
dmostcheerful:
That show was ment for that man.
We will miss him

That's not true, every man is replaceable, thousands of humans out there who are capable of doing it far better than Frank.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Coldfeets: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2017
dmostcheerful:
That show was mrnt for that man.
We will miss him

I, personally, will not miss the nigga.

The show needed a new face.

Seeing Frank all the time made the show quite boring.

But all the same, frank or no Frank, it's none of my business.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by petishegzy(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Eeyahh..We are in d New Era...Era of Change grin
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by mofeoluwadassah: 4:44am On Sep 02, 2017
lobatan.....wAwU!
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by SirImole(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Bad move, he's already synonymous with who wants to be a millionaire.
Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by jejemanito: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2017
N10 million to N5 million

With the way money is becoming valueless in this country why half it instead of doubling it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host by bewla(m): 4:58am On Sep 02, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
hmm. Nice idea. Jesus said, "Dont put new wine in old wineskin, it will burst"

Meanwhile, these are NATURAL WAYS TO MAKE YOUR BUTT ROUNDER AND BIGGER

kai DAT oyinbo hash go make Mallam speak inthong pls correct me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.