Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (20922 Views)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
well he did but I don't think he will with other girls,that is if he's seeing other girls.
Are you calling yourself a professional? grin Well I have to take your word for it. Other girls ke? Who go chop fried rice and chicken still go find garri and kulikuli shocked
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
U know you guys are so unpredictable.none is faithful.
I could say the same thing about girls you know? cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

I could say the same thing about girls you know? cheesy
ok if you say so.am not gonna say anything so that it won't seem like am defending the woman race.you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

Are you calling yourself a professional? grin Well I have to take your word for it. Other girls ke? Who go chop fried rice and chicken still go find garri and kulikuli shocked
that is so funny!you seem to be the very funny type and at the same time I have to be very careful not to get you angry because your type gets angered easily.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
ok if you say so.am not gonna say anything so that it won't seem like am defending the woman race.you are entitled to your own opinion.
Lol to each his own jare, how's the weekend going
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
that is so funny!you seem to be the very funny type and at the same time I have to be very careful not to get you angry because your type gets angered easily.
Anger ke? cry me I don't know how to be angry o many people have complained if you offend me I'll just look at You and laugh then leave the person to God. You must have met a lot of people I just saw your profile 2009? shocked wow you be real Nairalander Lol
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

Anger ke? cry me I don't know how to be angry o many people have complained if you offend me I'll just look at You and laugh then leave the person to God. You must have met a lot of people I just saw your profile 2009? shocked wow you be real Nairalander Lol
well the truth is I have been chatting with loads of guys here but have met none and I mean none because most them are either younger or not in Lagos.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
You seem to be a Yoruba guy.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

judging by your signature.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
well the truth is I have been chatting with loads of guys here but have met none and I mean none because most them are either younger or not in Lagos.
Wow Thats lovely but many guys here are in Lagos na unless it's the age issue. I senior you na wink
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
judging by your signature.
what's wrong with it? You know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

Wow Thats lovely but many guys here are in Lagos na unless it's the age issue. I senior you na wink
you are so hilarious,am so lol here.are you about the age thing?but you don't even know my age.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
you are so hilarious,am so lol here.are you about the age thing?but you don't even know my age.
Neither do you lol abi you know my age shocked
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:
what's wrong with it? You know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover cheesy
there was a guy I met here (firstking)we only spoke on phone once and he was kinda rude and we never spoke again.it was just last week or 2 weeks ago I learnt of his death.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

Neither do you lol abi you know my age shocked
but you were the one who seemed so sure of my age.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

...which quoting wrong person......how? iamKashyBaby clearly said she prefers kisssin women only (read her last post) & we respect her stance as a strong lessssbiannn woman....our question to u...do u kiss men? Yes or no? undecided
you are clearly delusional
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
there was a guy I met here (firstking)we only spoke on phone once and he was kinda rude and we never spoke again.it was just last week or 2 weeks ago I learnt of his death.
He was a good man cry well that's life for you, that's why we have to try our best not to bear grudges and harbor anger in our hearts we never know when we would be gone. You seem like a nice person tho
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
boomssey:
but you were the one who seemed so sure of my age.
Don't mind me, sometimes I am like that besides age is just a number I see no reason why a grandpa like me can't be friends with a young lady like you grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by mark2sunny(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Actually, my lips never been kissed by any lips angry

I cant imagine my lips being abused by another lips lipsrsealed so keep ur head shaking there..

Including JUDE?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:

^^^atitude...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland... sweeery u stand no shance in life behavin like this!!(((Shake My Head 4times))) undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

He was a good man cry well that's life for you, that's why we have to try our best not to bear grudges and harbor anger in our hearts we never know when we would be gone. You seem like a nice person tho
never ever judge a book by it's cover btw I get that all the time.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

^^^atitude...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland... sweeery u stand no shance in life behavin like this!!(((Shake My Head 4times))) undecided
where is fabulosity?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:

.. simple question..do u kiss or not.. gadddemmit? (No oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Johnnoah1st: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:
...even ordddnarrrry*peck"...they don't give.

Please advise!
undecided

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
where is fabulosity?

Fabulocity? That crazy STALKER?...she finally been banned for nairaland harrrrrsment!! angry

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

Fabulocity? That crazy STALKER?...she finally been banned for nairaland harrrrrsment!! angry
I haven't seen her in over a week. Hope she's fine sha
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Johnnoah1st post=60076424][/quote]

...bro but y did u bleach only one portion of yorrr face....is this normal behaviour in Zaire? ((Shake My Head 7times))) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I haven't seen her in over a week. Hope she's fine sha

Fabulocity is been banned for stalkin n harrrrrsment...we don't care about her for now!! angry

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

Fabulocity is been banned for stalkin n harrrrrsment...we don't care about her for now!! angry
I do care. The ban must be lifted. Why ban an Innocent girl?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Johnnoah1st: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

...bro but y did u bleach only one portion of yorrr face....is this normal behaviour in Zaire? ((Shake My Head 7times))) undecided

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I do care. The ban must be lifted. Why ban an Innocent girl?

..Stalking is harrrrrsment under section 25 of nairaland law.... Fabulocity stalks me 9 times a day for harasssssment....I warned I her she I don't listen..she were she'sbelongs..BANNNNNNNNNED!!!! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Johnnoah1st post=60076614][/quote]

..bro do u no u can catch cancer for bleaching one portion of yorrr face....pls seek doctor help!!(no oofeense) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.