Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (4092 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by iamolex01: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Futureinvestors(m): 4:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Futureinvestors(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tracyomo:
Hello nairalanders, I need advice/ideas on what i can invest in with 2m.
Am not always in Nigeria though but I spend a reasonable period of time here.
What can I also import from London and US to Nigeria? Something moveable excluding automobiles, laptops and phones.
Your ideas will be appreciated.
Moderators pls help me take this to the front page. Thanks

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easyloansng Instant Cash Loans Without Collateral Now In Nigeria / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / List Of Undercapitalised Stockbroking Firms Suspended By Nse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.