Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (40098 Views)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by backtosender: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

The mumus don't know that IPOB is looking for an excuse it can present to the UN as a justification to resist the Nigerian State and obtain a Referendum.

Maybe God has blocked their minds
kalu is a trap for them to fall in they should try and see

4 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

What is still holding your hero Buhari from rearresting Kanu today

Don't tell me that he is scared of UN sanction

Buhari is a coward if he doesn't rearrest Kanu before he travels.
Nigenians are funny people
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by OjukwuWarBird: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2017
onatisi:

Nigenians are funny people

Don't tell me that the Daura Secret Service don't know the road to Umuahia Ibeku

Cowards

Hurry up and rearrest him

In short, kill Kanu so that we can clap for Buhari your brainless hero

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Sunmolar(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Frustrated failures are always looking for new world, lawless & chaotic environment to live in. Just as devil was been sent to the earth, he's moving to & fro seeking for followers to deceive & make them join him in new environs called he'll.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by enemybulldozer(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Young man

Nothing like Biafra
Tell that to hyenas and jackals!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by IPOB123london: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki(m): 6:23am
Nigeria is greater than any individual

That should sink into Nnamdi and followers

without nepa light; i mean day light Boko harem Buhari disobey so many court order

right; on this note we are heading to Biafra

by the way SINK you

ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by kalufelix(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
A country that has the number of universities and educated people like in nigeria shouldn't have had somebody like buhari as President..[/quote]

The west were so eager to vote gej out not really minding whos been voted in so long as its not gej. the northern alliance took advantage. a good number of the SE who were supposed to allign with the SS boycott the exercise due to unsatisfaction from the 6yrs of gej (all thanks to mbaka)

I may be pro biafra, pdp, apc, tan, arewa, afonja, christain, muslim etc

in the ineffectiveness of all that is listed above the TRUTH remains that nigeria took a regressive step in

a) Electing a millitary ruler

a) Electing Buhari

Is This Truly 2017 Or 1977

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Don't tell me that the Daura Secret Service don't know the road to Umuahia Ibeku

Cowards

Hurry up and rearrest him

In short, kill Kanu so that we can clap for Buhari your brainless hero
ok I hear. I no go argue
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by chinonye82: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
cool the text somewhere says nobody is above the law! THat MEANS BUHARI IS NOT SOMEBODY. THEN, WHAT IS He? JUST ASKING?!

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by enemybulldozer(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy:
So am now hausa not afonja moslem again? The pigs and idiots master will return to his Kuje permanent place and nothing will happen. As for Buratai, let him wipe away the entire pigs and idiots, nothing will happen.

Kikikikkikk...Easier said than done!!
Kanu is in umuahia go there and arrest him if you have the balls let's see if you will come back in on piece. Your useless rants ends here on NL.
Inconsequential awusa moslem!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Oche211(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Spuggie:

Shame on you. You should be fighting the Tivs who have sworn that your tribe, idoma will never rule benue state. Charity should start at home, mumu
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you nairaland's most frustrated nd bitter soul.
Pls just pity him.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Lets see if you will go into people's homes and force them to come and vote.

Deploy those gays to north east.

No Election in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by IPOB123london: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy(m): 6:27am
Nigeria police should stop giving the failed yahuu yahuu guy unnecessary attention, let him do anyhow and see anyhow.

The Albino pigs and idiots leader has ordered his pigs and idiots to stay indoor during the exercise which is their right. If the albino scammer make any effort to disturb the good people of Anambra State from performing their civic right then Buratai boys can purge.

right

we will stop anybody from going to over seas for treatment number one

i will declare my assets number two

i will make $1=#1

i will publish the names of corrupt looters in public

we will fight corruption to stand still but everyday what we heard Deziani Deziani

i will show my certificate when avaliable

etc etc

and these boko harem and gutter drinkers still go round telling us about integrity

what is more 419 than this

anyway who does not know that Boko harem Buhari is a thief

Boko harem Buhari was once asked by the press; you have stopped people from access to foreign currency to pay for school fess oversea and here you have your kid studying abroad; so how do you pay their fees

now listen to the boko harem himself; eh avvv im afraiiid dis is de fituation of fings

hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by otitokoroleti: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2017
dunkem21:

It's like you don't know how they work.. They send pms before opening a thread so that all the zombies will get a first spot..

It's a full time job, bro.

You are well informed, BMC is a full time no rest job!

They shall not have rest in this life & life beyond except they stop feeding Nigerians with lies

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by otitokoroleti: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

tongue tongue
Haba bros
This your propaganda know get part 2
but he said the truth, we know how BMC works.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by backtosender: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by 2lateBiafra: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

Mention any country in the world succession agitations was permanently suppressed through the instruments of state such as the army or police. Even if Nnamdi Kanu is given life imprisonment there will be another man to take his place.

I bet you BULLET go pass tru that mans SKULL
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Oche211:
I think it's time that the federal government up her games nd get all these guys constituting nuisance nd threat to national security arrested.
Nnamdi Kanu nd his bunch of ill trained, under fed so called biafra security services.
Arewa youths for heating up the nation's security space with their nw withdrawn, ill thought ultimatum nd those other bunch of idiots from the Niger Delta.
Enough is Enough.
Nobody crosses the national redline.
No one is above the country or her laws.

U are highly confused.
Pls avoid commenting on these matters because u have proven that u don't even know what's going on

4 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy:
Nigeria police should stop giving the failed yahuu yahuu guy unnecessary attention, let him do anyhow and see anyhow.

The Albino pigs and idiots leader has ordered his pigs and idiots to stay indoor during the exercise which is their right. If the albino scammer make any effort to disturb the good people of Anambra State from performing their civic right then Buratai boys can purge.

IPOB are not running, they are having rallies every week and they are waiting for the police to crush them to no avail.

Its a sit @ home on election day eating Nri ji na Ofe nsala. I really wander why they pay u to keep saying that nnamdi kanu will come out to disrupt elections...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
It seems most children of hate don't know

Who they call Muhammadu Buhari

No amount of propaganda can do anything to his mindset

Anything that will oppose the country unity that he has sworn to will be crushed

Let's take our mind back when he was Goc Jos

He led Nigeria Army from Bornu in pursuit of maitasine

He didn't know when he crossed the border to the other side

When the then commander in chief called him ( Shehu shagari) he said so far he yet to capture or defeat the enemies he's still in line

How much more now that he's the commander

Let him led the army again n crush the haramites to death...
If he tries anything, he will return to the uk n come back as a corpse next time.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by nwezz(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Police will be quick to enforce court order of re.arrest...but can't enforce court orders of conditional and unconditional bails given by courts too...I pity Nigerians for this administration..

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Elbowroom: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

You never stop agitations with force,there is no country anywhere in the world this has worked. You have to address the grievances raised by the Igbo's first. They claim they are treated as second class citizens and have been proven right because the Arewa youths that issued the quit notice are still walking free.

So na Arewa Youths that put dem for 2nd class?

When igbos de play politics of 2nd class, hate and propagandas
Dem no sabi say E go later hunt them?

Right from onset igbos have inferior complex and they always want to be the one at the top...

Assuming igbos are in the positions of Arewa now, do you think they will hand over power? No

Let igbos continue their gutter political brouhaha
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Memma405: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

We don't have referendum in our constitution

So any attempt by any group will be considered as an act of war
It's not OUR constitution but that of the North made by the Northern military in 1999.
If you are an advocate of restructuring, also know that it's not in OUR CONSTITUTION too.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Topdigitalad(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
We seems to misunderstand the time we found our selves, as a matter of fact, nobody is afriad to die anymore, it is better we treat human as human and not inhuman, Nigeria is failing because they don't understand the true meaning of LEADERSHIP rather they accept RULERSHIP.

Propaganda is ravaging our country, the citizens are busy following our media, I'm so so sorry, as at this morning BOKO HARAM has launched a new device to carrying out attack on Innocent people in their displaced IDP camps, yet we are chanting cheers to pursing innocent citizens exersing their human fundamental right to freedom of assoication. Relying out future on the hands of our old folks ideology that we not take us anywhere rather bring us down.

5th largest oil producing in the world, yet owned, controlled and managed by few people not even the Country itself... Think.

Nnamdi KANU has not only achieved his plan, he has made Nigeria is a laughing stock in the eyes of the outside world. They are watching with all Alacrity to see the government next move on him.

Only God can unite the country, if nothing I done fast, the way it is now, nobody can reverse it, rather it will cause more harm to our future generation. They should find the black goat now it is early before it is late.

Point blank, Our Government have failed us. No infraturature development anywhere in the Eastern region, Lets forget South East, South South divide and rule. Meanwhile they should continue painting the black colour more black instead of white to elevate the suffering of the citizens generally.

"I sorry for my country by legendary Fela"

From the above topic, it is dangerous to go about chasing Nnamdi KANU, when boko haram is very successful in carry out all her attack even to IDP camp.

"Which way Nigeria by Sunny Okosoun"
?,

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by swedbase(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Please,who is nnamdi kanu?

Your tormentor.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Elliot2(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

We don't have referendum in our constitution

So any attempt by any group will be considered as an act of war
neither is it expressed explicitly,otherwise.
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Spuggie: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Oche211:

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you nairaland's most frustrated nd bitter soul.
Pls just pity him.

Hypocrisy is when you are Idoma and you are being trampled upon by the Tivs but rather than face your struggles, you choose to have erections whenever you hear IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. Did I tell you I have the right to vote and be voted for in my state? I wish you can say same. Go and fight the Tivs and leave igbos and Kanu alone. Then you will be a hero. Mumu that can't pick his fights

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by AntiNigerian: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

This is Nigeria

I don't care about other countries

This is my fatherland
that's why I said all Nigerians are Savages and Animals! Dumb head!

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by godchildjayboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria is greater than any individual

That should sink into Nnamdi and followers

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by Bestman111(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
So that small boy is now giving d federal govt. A sleepless night?
But let d truth be told, is the entity called Nigeria justified? Maybe he(KANU) choose a wrong part of expression but Nigeria isn't working and there is no hope of it working. If we must stay together, then we must set things right and not on injustice, nepotism, and hatred. It was because of d existing injustice that made him succed in getting attention from d youths, had it been that there is equity and fairness in d country, no one will ever mention Biafra after d civil war. The only reason I don't like KANU is because he lacks LOVE and has pride. We must love our neighbors no matter wat. That's wat my bible tells me. This show of power will not lead d fg to anywhere than more unrest. KANU now controls 70% of d eastern youths. So let this issue be resolved amicably without any waste of life. Bikonu
Re: Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
If he should even say pim again and in anyway insult, threaten or make hate speeches again; let them show the Pigdiot that Nigeria is really like the zoo he calls it and cage him like the animal he is. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.