Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (66227 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:

undecided
Happy Weekend ma. cheesy
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

Happy Weekend ma. cheesy

Same to u sir..hope u r cool?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Lol....let's talk private
Whatsapp or bbm

Ok
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by joshuaidibia(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
This hoe bleached undecided
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Njazz(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2017
mtcheew. fake boobs grin
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2017
What is she feeling like?have you seen ajepako and rokiatu's own before?
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2017
olosho always talks about their body nothing else
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Originalsly: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm.....how she know they be staring at her boobs?.....I would be staring at her...wondering if she just escaped from a coffin with that her dead body pale colour. And why would she be at bus stops?....is it for men to offer her a ride and ehmmmm.....let me shut up.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Dolittlez(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:
Wow! She's trying with that load.. Wondering how she manages without bra sad

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by OMOTOWO(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2017
omoadeleye:
bress is too relieve pressure but yours is too cause devastation and chaos to màn, na God go take you
na God go take u..olorun a mu e ..so translation
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
on that fateful day, did u dress decently?

wetin concern u and her dress.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by dragunov: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
VastfinderBlog:
Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has narrated how a lustful car owner rammed into another car while starring at her boobs indiscriminately, in Lagos.

Sharing this shocking experience with HVP, the actress said, on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos.

Upon sighting her, the car owner in question lost control of himself as he kept starring at her boobs until his car rammed into another car.

Immediately, the two drivers alighted from their cars and started throwing shade at each other as she walked passed them. Mitchel said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments she has had as a busty actress.

She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of men starring at her boobs. “It happens all the time, they keep starring at my boobs.

And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge boobs that men cannot take their eyes off my boobs,” she enthused.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/my-boobs-caused-accident-in-lagos.html

This is monstrous!!!
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Bruno3000(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:
Wow! She's trying with that load.. Wondering how she manages without bra sad
fine gal

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Paschy88(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Aunty pls learn to cover your bress. Waris it
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by chara019: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2017
of cos,why won't you make 'em cause accident, men are moved by what they see.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Paschy88(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Raydos:
All these igbos no dey get brain at all
Bobrisky junior brother
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Nov6:
There are 3things that can kill a man quick..

Quest for Money
Women & their endowment
Alcohol

if we can just apply discipline to these 3 things.. Alot of them would live long...

What is the fun in that over sized boobs?

Drug and Weed nko?

o****owest
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by mark2sunny(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I no say I no get, bt if I happen to carry dis type of laod naturally, I wl commit suicide. I hate big yansh and boobs sad

I love this....
A beautiful way of comforting yourself when you can't do anything to change nature
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Dolittlez post=60058177][/quote]

Lol grin
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by BabbanBura(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:

grin grin hmmmm..U had better not say anything

let me tell you what he whispered to my ears - ...lesbo...
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by BabbanBura(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I no say I no get, bt if I happen to carry dis type of laod naturally, I wl commit suicide. I hate big yansh and boobs sad

sisterly, you try small sha, but i saw can be rounded up to you no get! if na lie i talk, comot that foam bra mek we see if e no be ogbolumo or whatever they call it
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ShayGirl(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

let me tell you what he whispered to my ears - ...lesbo...

Taaaah....U r wrong cool
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by BabbanBura(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Crixina:
I'm not sure it's cos he found it attractive(that's if it's true) I'm guessing it's cos the man was astonished at the kind of pressure life puts on one human being.

Pressure my foot, she is not complaining but flainting God's blessings for her life. If you got not, sit ya envious-ass down and mourn your missery away from here
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
thornapple:
Hahahaha.
Killer busts. Good for that fellow. Hope he spends a fortune fixing his car. Next time he'll learn to concentrate on the road and keep to the wife he has at home.

and the moral of your write up is

dress indecently and cause havoc tu susceptible men?? wehdone. only god knows how your own jugs look like
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol what do u expect? Ladies with endowed bosom tend to dress provocative to their counterparts with average or small bosoms

to make up for their small brains and single-minded drive to make money selling their body parts to all and sundry.. da hustle is real bruv grin
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by BabbanBura(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
ShayGirl:

Taaaah....U r wrong cool

shuuu! prove it or i dont believe it!
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by joshrare(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
This one na bomber....op!!! Give me motor saw, can't do this with my mouth
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by BabbanBura(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

to make up for their small brains and single-minded drive to make money selling their body parts to all and sundry.. da hustle is real bruv grin

Kai, your personnel text "All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect joystick" ya ta da min Bura but your signature killed it for fear of women especially ya type. Abeg Bura tashi, something must kill a man
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nollywood has got so many scumfools identifying with them. I wonder if deranged statements as this is a criterion for being considered for movie roles.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by Marotzke(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by ikept(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Vanity + Vanity = Vanity.... It's simple.
Re: Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" by doctorpromise(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
not my spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo) / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.