Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Medical Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Medical Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account (971 Views)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / This Medical Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by akelicious(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
A Medical doctor by the name Oluh Tochukwu,who works with the Imo State University Teaching Hospital IMSUTH, recently did the right thing by returning N2.7 million that was mistakenly paid into his account by a stranger. Showing his account balance and a letter he wrote to the bank requesting the money to be removed from his account, Oluh on his Facebook page wrote;

“In this austere time and with the long holidays knocking, the sum of #2.7M (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand naira) was MISTAKENLY credited into one of my “not well used” accounts 3days ago. I reported officially and have given the required consent and other stuffs necessary to REVERSE it back to where it came from successfully. There are still HONEST Nigerians. OLUH BEDE TOCHUKWU IS ONE OF THEM.
BARKA D SALLAH to all my Muslim friends and happy holidays to all and sundry”.
More details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/medical-doctor-returns-n27m-mistakenly.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Alat By Wema / 5 Websites To Make Money Online And Withdraw Within 24 Hours / Garri Business Is A Good Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.