Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (44583 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by mmb(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
W
Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's a good thing one round for me is three full years.
If anyone doubts they can bring their sister or mother.
Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by zexy2030(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
chisos! I tried that analfrilin that drug na dead..over using it...can cause penile paralysis or erectile dysfunction...I used 150mg to Bleep after two hrs my johnny dey look pussy fresh one and a new date, I couldn't Bleep, but thank God I was living with her, ..it couldn't wake until after three days of consuming fruits and vegetable, good food she cooked..but that third day when my erection came back chai, I bleeped for 3days without release, couldn't release for 3days and we bleeped from 10pm till she was tired..but when I get to work I sleep as Bleep..I was nearly sacked..that drug..mbanu..I won't try it again..when I released the third day...my body con reset.

Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by wcurtis76(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2021
Absolutely right am a living witness just come once in 45mins no more till in 4 days time even if you masturbate, untill you cap comot you no go cum
round 1 i mean. Round 2 u no go fit come. Babe is already tired nd dry. U dig
Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by EverythingFit: 3:25pm On May 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZwQkVeg4Iw

You fit open pharmacy shop with all this knowledge o grin
Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by Maxzpayne123: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Before i discovered the secret to lasting long in bed (eating veg, water melon, exercise and kegel exercise). I had experimented with several drugs and concotions in time past. Going to share them so that those currently using them would stop and repent before serious harm is done

please how can I do correct kegel exercise. please explain how I can do correct kegel exercise. thank You sir
Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Maxzpayne123:

please how can I do correct kegel exercise. please explain how I can do correct kegel exercise. thank You sir

Can't you see the account you quoted (OP) is deactivated and no longer existing? So, how will an account no longer existing on NL reply you?

Nigerians youths sef. Just as clueless as their president.

Re: My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Can't you see the account you quoted (OP) is deactivated and no longer existing? So, how will an account no longer existing on NL reply you?

Nigerians youths sef. Just as clueless as their president.

Can’t you correct him without dishing out insult?

Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / Describe Your EX / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man