Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (47555 Views)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Is the boy a Christian or Muslim

CHRIS LAM.
When he grows Up he chooses which religion he wants.
We serve the same God.

5 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by OmoAregbesola: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
This place na Oshogbo now

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by hAlexandro(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday lil man bigger you next year
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by SoftP(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
And You couldnt doninate! Had it been a muslim hubby, madam for turn haji a.

5 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by NinaArsenal(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your boy is cute. Happy Birthday to him.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by ivolt: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy Birth Day.
I see some cavemen complaining about the marriage,
if only they could open their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Funjosh(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aminat508 you see we can get married to each other cool
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ayomide93(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to your handsome kid.

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock. Call me all you want but I ain't myopic.
My aunty married a Muslim, for your information, the marriage is over fourty years with plenty Grand children. Stop professing negativity. #StillWeMove

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Vokians(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why dis op con de beg like dis na? I suspect him to be one of those ridiculing people on this forum. Happy Birthday to the celebrant.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by dond411: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday to your lovely son
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by vuc1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Would the handsome boy be a Christian or a Muslim? I see a religiously confused handsome boy here. Happy birthday to him.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by ZombieTAMER: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
modelmike7:

CHRIS LAM.
We serve the same God.
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by haykay33: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who are you to say the marriage is heading for the rocks. I know stupid ppl like you spewing hatred all over, lots of ppl having the same religion hv divorced even so called pastors hv ended up divorcing their wives in the lord....continue allowing religion to blind you. Ode.

quote author=vizkiz post=60062480]Happy birthday to your handsome kid.

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God.

Call me all you want but I ain't myopic. Check my signature for your replies.
[/quote]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by cymontempler: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Did you take consent before posting his pics on Nairaland?

What makes you think.. You doing him good by posting his picture on Nairaland?

Do you want Nairaland members to use his pics as memes someday?

Why expose your child's pics on a forum where even most of us can't upload our pics? Not because we are not cute but for sake of privacy.

Why sacrifice your child's privacy for likes on a faceless forum with fake people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
See as the boy be like albino just like your wife's ex boyfriend
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Do you know why you Mr NL poster I will comment on your post? Because you added a religion undertone to the whole thing so I don't get it ok. Simple *you are married and blessed with cute boy*that all the rest is irrelevant because some die hard metazzine will attack you for marrying their sister and calls you names nothing like love in their heart only pretending.

God bless the little boy he is cute,

5 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funjosh:
Aminat508 you see we can get married to each other cool
that one na no go area o,she is related to shekau the book haram leader
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Xbee007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to your handsome kid. Obviously got the looks from you.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God. I have been to mosques and I have seen Muslims says shìt about Christians and our belief.

We don't preach war and we are not barbaric.

We don't practice polygamy and we have nothing like 7 virgins when we die.

Most of all, we don't need to swear an Oat before commenting on Christian topics

Call me all you want but I ain't myopic. Check my signature for your replies.
What dimwitted tribalists cum racists like you forget is that we were all human before religion, color and tribe divided us. He is a Yoruba man, and the fact is Yorubas do not really care about individual differences as long as it will not jeopardize their relationship.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Surulady: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
This ur son is overall of cuteness am sure he bids them all from he's mother's family tongue
Happy birthday darling handsome boy

Is brother in-law S.... grin
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Xbee007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayomide93:
My aunty married a Muslim, for your information, the marriage is over fourty years with plenty Grand children. Stop professing negativity. #StillWeMove
Omo ale jatijati ni vizkiz yen, he is always full of negativity.

5 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by BabaIbo: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Please be kind enough to wish my boy happy birthday.he I a year old today.watching him grow has been wonderful.
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Though they traveled home for the Ileya celebration
So before you trow the religion ish,
Am a Christian and my wife is a Muslim.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Abeg come do referee for this one o.
Lalasticlala.

And by the way, that's him with his mum's brother.
I love this boy to the moon and back.
Lalasticlala o abeg help me make dem wish am well for me o.
Abeg no foul talk pls, if you have any grievances with me, abeg direct it at me, abeg abeg abeg, spare my son of any yanmayanma talk o abeg

you took this pictures in front of an asbestos n cement store(3-storey building) in Alekuwodo(beside Olaegbon supermarket), Osogbo

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by agrovick(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Famaksunday(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Is the boy a Christian or Muslim
Why are you asking ....
You don't have a brain I think ..
Yeye people
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
BabaIbo:

you took this pictures in front of an asbestos n cement store(3-storey building) in Alekuwodo(beside Olaegbon supermarket), Osogbo

Eyin Aye oooo.
Sharp sharp you have detected his location.

3 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by silentrock(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
nice kid osogbo boy
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Odianose13(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday fine boy. Were is your mummy?
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Please be kind enough to wish my boy happy birthday.he I a year old today.watching him grow has been wonderful.
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala.

Abeg no foul talk pls, if you have any grievances with me, abeg direct it at me, abeg abeg abeg, spare my son of any yanmayanma talk o abeg

May Christ have mercy on you on Judgement Day for your lack of spiritual wisdom. Unequal yoke means unequal blessing. You are truly a son of Belial.

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by shedy03(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala.

Lovely
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by linearity: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
O boy! Make u no vess oh...you sure say the pickin na your own so?

Because, the boy fine pass you no bi here!...am just saying, don't shot the messenger.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by kherlly(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday to your son... My wife to be too is a muslim while am a christain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.