Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dangote For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote For President? (399 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote For President? by ceragon123: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2017
After being weary of this government, I read a presidential nominee list where Alh. Aliko Dangote was shortlisted, in my nature of believing in change as a flux-like entity as explained by a man I respect so much, and my wanton greed for another inevitable chance for an opportunity to keep trying until-i-get-it, I wishfully hoped on how nice it would be to have Alhaji as the President. I never wanted Buhari to be the president until I got fed up with my Man, Gej. It might be a mistake on my end to some people who knew how wrong he was on issues and defended him then and now but to me I will like to keep trying until Nigeria and it states becomes developed.

"I'm only interested in industrialization of Africa & Arsenal! I'm not interested in being a politician, I can't stomach insults."

-Dangote

I felt so stupid for even thinking that Alhaji Dangote would want to be Nigeria's President. People still say Dangote did this and that but he is just a business man who just naturally hate to lose! A business man who has tested and trusted ethics and principles that has sailed him through known and unknown storms to this high economic pedestal.

Someone has once said, He doesn't Do charity. I laughed and asked the person if it would be nice if Dangote publicise his charitable deeds? The person said no. He doesn't need us like politicians do because he is not a politician yet, he needs us as independent social assets that contributes imperatively to societal development. We need him to become financial and developmental mentor worthy of emulation into greatness and believe me, he knows Nigeria and Africa and its developmental deficits. Have you heard him give talk? The best charity I need now is knowledge to be like him or the those guys sitting close to him. With knowledge of how things work, you understand how it works and learnt to tilt socio-econonmic indices to preferred directions with morality and social values. How many time has he tried to drop the price of cement? Study on that.

If I were him, I won't become the president, not that I could not, but would not in Nigeria's current socio-economic state where we are chaining ourselves into economic wormhole.

When I imagined how I talked about Gej, I don't get angry when Nigerians say their minds about PMB and APC. I have always said my mind and the vicious cycle has been in every area of our lives and social platform. I showed my Boss a NL page to look at something and he asked me "who are the Afonjas in Nigeria?" I was shocked. You need to know how interested each time I read NCAN reports or see Vaseline crew. Are we not doing ourselves?

I support restructure. Do you?

Barka da Sallah.

(1) (Reply)

Sagay Blasts NASS Members Again, Says Bank Mds Will Soon Be Prosecuted / Is The APC Govt Working / Nigeria In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.