Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) (27687 Views)

Dana Airplane Veers Off Lagos Airport Runway / Toyota Camry Brake Fails, Veers Into Bush On Ibadan/Akure Expressway - Photos / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by t12tosin: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why always Anambra...
That state needs to be cleansed
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Chemist man don reach there already, anambra and bizness
if people nor die...Na hunger go kill undertaker and him children naaaa
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by nerry4show: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
hmmm
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
they will blame the Devil or witchcraft for this instead of bad Driver and bad roads grin. even the devil is tired of taking blames for the ignorance and mistakes of nigerians
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
what else were you expecting? Ambulance and paramedics?
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by tayorh(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
I tire for dis Anambra o, na home of calamities..
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
When the wicked roles calamities takes over.

Governor Obiano and Rochas Okorocha sheds more innocent blood in their journeys to power.

On the serious notes. Mind what you are saying against Biafra citizens. The God of Biafraland is on vengeance against all the Nigeria governments and their supporters for not letting Biafra go.
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by muller101(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na that small stream u call river?
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by otunbamyk(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thank God no life was lost.... ukpor my home town

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari ka heartless he will never live to tell the end of this story gbam
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari is heartless he will never live to tell the end of this sad story gbam
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by victord1st: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
That was where i had accident back in 2003. Btw abu m nwafor Ukpor. We do swim in that river always

Umunnem ndewo ni,that's is the most beautiful road in Nigeria based on terrain,I just love driving on that road.a lot of bends and turns coupled with the hills. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by victord1st: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrRichy:

thank God for your life.... I have also swam in that river...

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
OneHead:
Just 4 days after a bus got burnt after failing to control its steering due to brake failure, Another bus found itself inside the Ubu Osigbu stream, According to the injured driver, Coming down the hill en-route Ukpor from Nnewi, he tried to slow down by pedalling his brake but to his disappointment, It failed. There were two cars coming before me from the sharp bend and i tried to control the full loaded bus into safety on my vacant left side, but the speed coming down the hill veered me into the water.

A commercial motorcyclist who almost collided with the bus said the driver lost control, veered of his lane and plunged into the river, probably due to brake failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7yzdxRulc

When naaijan visited the victims at the hospitals where they are receiving medical attention, There was a wide spread rumor of one already dead though nurses in the hospital still shiver in uncertainty.

As at the time of this report, The Nigerian police have rushed to the area as more belongings of the victims are being recovered from the water.

More pictures
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/ukpor-1-rumoured-dead-scores-injure-car-crash-water/

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Justbeu(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
I drove past d river only to hear d news at Afor ukpor some minutes later, a man gave up later after d rescue, but as at 11:38 pm when I was about leaving d market, no other death news, just d injured ones, I wish dem quick recovery..... ubu osigbu a river were u will see fishes floating but will Neva catch dem...a taboo 2 catch any fish ..its my village anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ujuka(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
That was where i had accident back in 2003. Btw abu m nwafor Ukpor. We do swim in that river always

My bros in the house.....that river is Ukpor beach during festive period. Wishing them quick recovery
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nukualofa: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
ujuka:

My bros in the house.....that river is Ukpor beach during festive period. Wishing them quick recovery
I do rock the river then but now I've outgrown it. Are you also Ukpor?
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ujuka(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
I do rock the river then but now I've outgrown it. Are you also Ukpor?

Yes
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by OneHead: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ndi Ukpor niile a juru NL, bikonu ka anyi tinye onu n'ihe ga enyere anyi aka....I beg
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by RZArecta(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Passed by the accident scene today, that place isn't safe at all especially if you're not a good driver or your vehicle isn't healthy cool
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by RZArecta(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
ujuka:

Beach grin that place is too busy to be used as a beach abeg cheesy somebody is either washing okada or danfo there. It's only the clear water I like
Re: Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) by RZArecta(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
gypsey:
they will blame the Devil or witchcraft for this instead of bad Driver and bad roads grin. even the devil is tired of taking blames for the ignorance and mistakes of nigerians
Cancel bad road from the situation, the road there is very good, just hilly so takes expert driving and focus especially when coming down even when you know the road well except you have break failure like what happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 5 Soldiers Near San Diego (Photos) / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.