Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (37442 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by kingxsamz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

What?! You quoted all that to type this
Your case is different!!

k
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Oba Yahoo Yahoo, when are you going to remove the life-long slavery bond on your people and recover Illorin and Ife from the fulani? wink cheesy
general conductor

terrorist to omenkalives and co grin

3 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Odianose13(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
So he is above his ancestors. See joke...... Lol. If you are not entirely for God, ol boy, put am back.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by glossy6(f): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Long tori
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by cymontempler: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Story for the gods.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by sonofspada(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
fixedwinning600:
Sure 185odds available and ready for today and from the best source ever call or WhatsApp me on the number showing below pls note this is for serious minded people only no free no after and note if u are going for my games today u have to notify me earlier
If u give out one free game as test or trial game..
Will you die?
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Odianose13(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
So he is above his ancestors. See joke...... Lol. If you are not entirely for God, ol boy, put am back.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
he who the gods want to kill, is allowed to first misbehave,

Well said. now he is misbehaving. next he will die.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by sanbells(f): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Oba Yahoo Yahoo, when are you going to remove the life-long slavery bond on your people and recover Illorin and Ife from the fulani? wink cheesy
When U free from brain maggots and hatred

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by baby124: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
This guy get big problem. Maybe mental. His outbursts and attention seeking is disturbing.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
FINALLY!! Proof that oduduwa was either the son of cush, son of ham, or even cush himself. the 2nd monarch after ooni that corrobates this story. history have it that one of the son of ham exact location of discovery is unknown. puzzles fitting in. to those txping crap, my siggy helps.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by ivolt: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
This Yahoo boy has no business being a king.
What a shame.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by ivolt: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
daveP:
FINALLY!! Proof that oduduwa was either the son of cush, son of ham, or even cush himself. the 2nd monarch after ooni that corrobates this story. history have it that one of the son of ham exact location of discovery is unknown. puzzles fitting in. to those txping crap, my siggy helps.

What a joke, you might want to check the meaning of "proof".

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by codemaniacs: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
kk
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by daveP(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
ivolt:

What a joke, you might want to check the meaning of "proof".
oh cos it doesnt have the white man seal of proof, then its definitely fake ba? lecture me pls. smh
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by datwall: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your job, required you to worship idol..

It is not a job for a muslim..
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by oduastates: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
I so dislike this guy

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by daveP(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
codemaniacs:

oduduwa was never human being, oduduwa is a movement... oduduwa is older than the bible or anything foreigners have written... odudu means black, wa means come (oduduwa - black have arrived)... since in ancient times, women ruled Africa then oduduwa would have been led by a woman cool cool
I dont wana start, but cos of corruption of real info, it is given the new status of myth, folklore,etc. oduduwa was flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by codemaniacs: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
kk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

k
You sure say you well so?

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by olubrizzle: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
daveP:

You and the king must be sharing the same batch of weed

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by youngerikina40(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Amebo1:

scammers!!!, pls mods ban him from here. he has scammed many nairalanders.
if the game is sure, play it and win all the money yourself
Lol abeg live him let him do what he does best[left][/left]
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by daveP(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
codemaniacs:

oduduwa was not flesh and blood... the "exodus" out of egypt is what is called oduduwa, All black people of different ethnic groups formed oduduwa and left Egypt together to meet their other counterparts in what is now called west Africa..

this oba is very wrong when he says women were never respected, women ruled Africa and were treated as Goddesses...
I cant but marvel. reread again, he said currently about women in africa. besides whose theory is that about exodus frm egypt? mehn.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by kingxsamz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
You sure say you well so?
yes
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by daveP(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

You and the king must be sharing the same batch of weed
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by codemaniacs: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
kk

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by rhymz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol.... Fairytale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.