Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (37444 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by smileyoo: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
he said the the truth on the aspect of the evil herbalists that still demand human sacrife in this modern era, they ought to be banned & punished, so to curb thes growing tendecis of nigerian youths doing rituals for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by lawani: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
fervent Muslims And Christians Should as much as possible not be oba. What Is wrong with worshipping God's Creation?. If You think you are above deities, you will soon say you are above GOD!.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by akigbemaru: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
i hope one day boko haram of the false arab dog he worships comes for his throat.

look at the audacity of this gay fellow to call the religious practices of the land he resides on as dirty. Nigeria is a slave country. this goat should be behind bars for disrepecting rhe faith of a large section of the population.

who even put hime on the throne.

i hope the murderous cult of boko haram spreads to his village which he calls a "kingdom". then he will realise. I believe the Gods will teach her a lesson.

And i hope the state protects that 800 yr old idol represenring the Orisa. it is a historic item of great significance to the land and a large temple needs to be built for it as per its status.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by SmartMugu: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

k
Wow. You quoted this long epistle for this tiny comment? I bow o.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by buffalowings: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
i hope one day boko haram of the false arab dog he worships comes for his throat.

look at the audacity of this gay fellow to call the religious practices of the land he resides on as dirty. Nigeria is a slave country. this goat should be behind bars for disrepecting rhe faith of a large section of the population.

i hope the murderous cult of boko haram spreads to his village which he calls a "kingdom". then he will realise. I believe the Gods will teach her a lesson.

And i hope the state protects that 800 yr old idol represenring the Orisa. it is a historic item of great significance to the land and a large temple needs to be built for it as per its status.
I dont get this guy.
The same statues looted and now in the British museum that he now has to pay to see
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Oba Yahoo Yahoo, when are you going to remove the life-long slavery bond on your people and recover Illorin and Ife from the fulani? wink cheesy
oga conductor as ur moniker depicts...Its seems u forgot ur brain in the first molue u conducted for...Or u sold ur destiny to buy data so u can embarrass ur sef online...Isssorite kontiniu...Ur future is crying somewhere..�������

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
sonofspada:

If u give out one free game as test or trial game..
Will you die?
no u it will only expose his scam..U wouldn't want to be enemy of progress would you??�
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Sainttops(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
When will you guys repent from this act of fraud. Better stop this cos it's total crap and stealing from you
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by kingxsamz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
SmartMugu:
Wow. You quoted this long epistle for this tiny comment? I bow o.
bosses don't talk too much

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by dataking: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why is it paining some people that he removed their ancestors that demand palm oil and blood to be put on them from the palace. Useless idiots. If he said he was worshipping idols now. Same hypocrites will call him a ritualist and skull miner. You can never satisfy human beings. So please your Lord. All praises to Allah. Great oba, ride on.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by SmartMugu: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

bosses don't talk too much
Lol
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Benekruku(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
He sold it...

We know how it goes

He should tell that to the birds

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by muller101(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
They don't kill parrots but will kill human being

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Austinoiz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

k

Guy, u dey wicked ooo. U quoted this Mississippian tale just to type K abi.

Space booker, I for curse u now but your forefathers are begging me.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Basic123: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Oba Yahoo Yahoo, when are you going to remove the life-long slavery bond on your people and recover Illorin and Ife from the fulani? wink cheesy
When your women stop being prostitutesgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by gafarolabisi2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
olu owo of Iwo, Olu Money of Yahoo Kingdom
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by chyco1: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
no comments
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Austinoiz:

Guy, u dey wicked ooo. U quoted this Mississippian tale just to type K abi.
Space booker, I for curse u now but your forefathers are begging me.
grin grin grin
pls no curse me o... it's comment I comment... I didn't harm anybody oh

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by YourWife(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

k
And you had to quote the whole post to type k? God is watching you.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
YourWife:

And you had to quote the whole post to type k? God is watching you.

I'm sorry magrin
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
I support this Oba, may his days be long as the Awujale.

Respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by goaldynboy: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN!! Repent and give your life to Christ before it's too late!!

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
He is afraid of the God of the land that can deal with him if he misbehaves. He prefers foreign God that will not bother about his atrocities.

Kwantinue, you hear.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by ofuonyebi: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Well done great king!

Since you have submitted to the "KING" of kings and GOD of gods,

you are already elevated above ordinary gods of the iwo land...

Do not mind the idol fearing idiots who fail to fear their creator

They fear idols more than their GOD who has power to take away life given to them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by DaBillionnaire: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

What?! You quoted all that to type this
Your case is different!!

His case is really different
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by femolii: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Osu blood really show for your body, mean while have u liberate your people from OSU blood curse.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by lightblazingnow(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
I am praying for you wise king.

I haven't seen much like him, full of wisdom and light from above.... really love you

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by olajizz01(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Conductorr1:
Lost jew,i couldnt blame u becos u didnt have source of origin,u people said u are Jews,but Jews denied u,lost tribe cannot appreciate a tribe with tangible source of origin becos she didnt has one.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Michael004: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
Conductorr1:
[/s]

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Since he rejected it and you so much care for the idol, you can request for it to be kept in your house

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:

I am clean because I am not an Idol worshiper and I don’t believe in any other gods. That is why I am advocating that the dirty aspects of our culture should be removed.

http://punchng.com/i-removed-800-year-old-palace-deity-as-im-above-idols-oluwo-of-iwo/amp/
I wonder why we have to associate kingship with idol worshipping undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.