Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. (5156 Views)

Drop Your Website Blog URL Let’s Visit And Generate Traffic For You!!! / How To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog For Free / How I Got More Than 5000 Massive Traffic From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Primenet(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
One of the major reason why businesses collapse is lack of patronage. Every business need real and continuous influx of customers for its survival. Online marketers understand this, you might have heard this many times also that "money is in the list," but it has been a daunting task for many trying to generate traffic to their websites or blogs. The question is why do we need traffic? What does traffic do for your business?

1. Without traffic your business will not survive.
Just as it's difficult for one to survive without blood, so in business. Traffic is the life support of any business! Whether online or offline business. Same principle applied.

2. Traffic brings the audience that takes action on your business. Take a popular market for example, not everyone that price an item on your shop will eventually buy the product. This is called Targeted Traffic.' It is the best type of traffic you can get. All the same, he/she will make sales.

3. Be consistent in generating traffic. Many of the online gurus who have achieved enviable height still generates traffic till date. MTN, Glo still attracts new customers till date, why? You see their marketers in every 'nook and cranny.' Before you complain of not having traffic to your site, how many blog articles have you written, which business directory is your business listed? What have you done to really promote your business? Think about it.

4. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I learnt this from these multinational companies. They flood radios and televisions stations with their jingles. Inside dallies, their company's presence is there. What about bill boards, stickers, posters, fliers you name it. In real sense, relying on traffic from a single source could be detrimental to the survival of your business but varieties will do your business good.

Because of lack of traffic many businesses even though they have wonderful and useful products, they collapse whether online or offline. Want your business to flourish, do something to move it forward while you smile to your bank.

Feel free to add the fifth one.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by peace19: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Get all your PHP script, ponzi script also available here at the cheapest cost and get amazing gifts also. Visit Zillionphpscript.tech to learn more about the offer

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Freelancer007(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by KayDEAN(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2017
It's very nessesary. That's how instagram generates money 4rm ads.
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2017
H.
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Webman007: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2017
You're right....Every business must devise means to make thier presence felt in all medium and get noticed......

1) Don't just be on social media..optimized your Social media presence ( if i come to your FB, TWITTER AND IG Pages) at first glance i should guess what you're offering

2) Let your Social media be 80% value and 20% promotion.....let's say you're into website design and development, what value are you offering to your audience in this regard, what are you telling them to show your expertise and know how?

3) Participate actively in groups/forums that are in your nicer. There're tons of fb groups that you can belong to and offer your expertise by so doing drive traffic not just to your site but your business as well.

4) Blog actively but don't just blog, optimize them for search engine. Before you write that Blog post, find out who have ranked for it and what they did and go for the kill.

5) Claim all your spots on the internet space: from Google my business, to vconnect and all other local listings. Sign up for their free services and let your business name ring across the internet

6) It's not just SM and your Website, what about your locality? do they know you exist? publicize yourself within your locality, let them know you're there...Your next door neighbor might need your services.

7)Of cause if you can, flyers, banners, newspaper adverts/column opt-in, radio shows, events relevant in your niche, free seminars and workshops etc it's countless.

Hope i have added spice to the OP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while

Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.
.Let Doers Technologies build an online presence for your business at a cost you can afford.

Here we build an optimized websites and blogs that grows your business.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today Whats/Call... +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583
Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by OurworkComNg1: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one Op.

In addition to op's post, after doing what the post is saying, creativity comes in. What do i mean by this? What i am saying is, you must be creative to do what others are not doing, creative to do something different. Because even if you do what OP has suggested but you still do your business exactly like your major competitors are it, you are not ready for business.

The conceptualization of Ourwork.com.ng is to do what other business listing company are not doing to help out SMEs and not just listing businesses only.

Please check my signature. Thanks...

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by ifywise(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Well, talking about traffic.... Checkout SpecNG Blog.
Thank me later
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2017
ifywise:
Well, talking about traffic.... Checkout SpecNG Blog.
Thank me later
This is wat we are saying. people Never learn. Just tell me on good reason why I should check ur blog. Thank me later ko slap me now ni

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by NJUWithOfego: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2017
smiley
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by ovoSoft: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2017
5. A brilliant flyer design can do wonders to help promote an event or product and get people excited about it. Get a good graphics designer and pass your message in a fun innovative way

6. Get a mobile app, almost everyone has an android device
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by winkmart: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
I sell my imported items on Konga. I use all the social media platforms you can find Nigerians to market my products and direct them to my Konga store
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by macaranta(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Great. . . JuSt to add
Check out [url]macaranta.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Cashrange660: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Are you in need of traffic to your blog or website? Cashrange.com can guarantee you a minimum of 20,000 real human traffic weekly.. Ask me how or visit the site.
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by GreatManBee: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Webman007:
You're right....Every business must devise means to make thier presence felt in all medium and get noticed......

1) Don't just be on social media..optimized your Social media presence ( if i come to your FB, TWITTER AND IG Pages) at first glance i should guess what you're offering

2) Let your Social media be 80% value and 20% promotion.....let's say you're into website design and development, what value are you offering to your audience in this regard, what are you telling them to show your expertise and know how?

3) Participate actively in groups/forums that are in your nicer. There're tons of fb groups that you can belong to and offer your expertise by so doing drive traffic not just to your site but your business as well.

4) Blog actively but don't just blog, optimize them for search engine. Before you write that Blog post, find out who have ranked for it and what they did and go for the kill.

5) Claim all your spots on the internet space: from Google my business, to vconnect and all other local listings. Sign up for their free services and let your business name ring across the internet

6) It's not just SM and your Website, what about your locality? do they know you exist? publicize yourself within your locality, let them know you're there...Your next door neighbor might need your services.

7)Of cause if you can, flyers, banners, newspaper adverts/column opt-in, radio shows, events relevant in your niche, free seminars and workshops etc it's countless.

Hope i have added spice to the OP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while

Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.
.Let Doers Technologies build an online presence for your business at a cost you can afford.

Here we build an optimized websites and blogs that grows your business.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - Talk to us today Whats/Call... +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583
Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by kason(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Op
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Dotmanroy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
nice tips!
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Primenet(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Thank you all for your contributions on this thread.
Re: 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. by Primenet(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=GreatManBee post=60102992][/quote]
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes You're Making That Drives Away Visitors From Your Blog / Revealed: Who Were The First 10 Users On Facebook? / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.