Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (34932 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BauHreu2nJQ/WaqpsCGxvbI/AAAAAAAADsg/PILuiwIdPj4tt8lV-uiMZHSCBO1OhmYyACLcBGAs/s320/don-jazzy-and-vic-o.jpg[/img]

Few weeks back, Controversial Nigerian rapper, Vic O, called out Mavin Record Boss, Don Jazzy to feature him in a track, or risk being dissed.

Vic O threatened Don Jazzy, and gave him an ultimatum of 6 days to respond to him, or feature him in a song.. 6 days passed, and the singer, cooked a massive hit diss track for the mavin record boss.

Don Jazzy, of course been silent since the first day Vic O threatened him, but now,he has finally reacted to the diss track.

He replied;

"Nice one baba. Drop a remix sharp sharp"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-W11s8vcBcRI/Waqp5zMx9gI/AAAAAAAADsk/HVzNuxPJVYcqQIMb0nLCAXyNAAOc7So3wCLcBGAs/s320/vico.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-y12TBbCgmWs/Waqp7MOZJeI/AAAAAAAADso/_jJRTCKvm8oHbNB2s0YwvgHMiO2eZ4Z3gCLcBGAs/s320/donj.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/don-jazzy-finally-reacts-to-diss-track.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by kingxsamz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
lol...I dedicate this FTC to speeddarlignton(Aka) The energy god, antenna and scorpion king... when he takes a step u hear bang, he takes anoda step u hear dadadang, he takes the third step u hear BANGDADADANG.. "CUS WE AIN'T REGULAR"
finally ...
to the topic above
vic'o is a joke and I think he'd be more successful in comedy...
I wonder how he makes money from music...
does anyone even buy his music?
I only download his songs just to listen to it when I'm bored... undecided

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by jessejunior(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Somethings are just irrelevant
well, for the fun of it sha

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty ayam cooking up a diss track for you.....get ready! angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by iamJ(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Trust baba to troll a troll grin

That vicO with his faded destiny

Attention seeking chicken

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by EmyLeo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol..
perfect reply mehnn!!..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Tamarapetty ayam cooking up a diss track for you.....get ready! angry
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice, only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by udemejack(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
its Don jazzy again grin... That vic O of a guy is waist no i mean waste of semen.

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by LesbianBoy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice, only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool

I diss people like its nothing, better watch it cos when am done you will know you have been hit by something

Don't mess with me girl cause my blood is full so call that bloody fool... #punchline

49 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I diss people like its nothing, better watch it cos when am done you will know you have been hit by something

Don't mess with me girl cause my blood is full so call that bloody fool... #punchline angry
Lol

sitcho ass down and wait cool

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by IamOpemipo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
lol... finally ...
vic'o is a joke tho..
I prefer speeddarlington

U Sabi, dudes got some mad beats and catchy phrases, if he cld just package more and work on his voice

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by kingxsamz(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
scroll up... you'll see I was FTC...
anyways I only came to book space

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funny. I swear!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by youngerikina40(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
J
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by niggi4life(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
VicO my main man grin. The only guy that makes me laugh even when i'm just so annoyed

In case you guys want the Lyrics.. it's here:

Intro:
aaah hahaha, vic o. common (mpl empire)

woooo common listen

Rap:

Don jazzy, i'm here for you now

i'm killing it, i'm that one nigga wey dey shoot bird

mama, papa pikin no go fly

Listen on me now now yeah

omo!! i no fit type again hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Shortyy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by jacyhelen(f): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oya Vico O vs Speed-Darlington who better pass

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Shortyy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamOpemipo:

U Sabi, dudes got some mad beats and catchy phrases, if he cld just package more and work on his voice
Yea. He's hot like bangdadang
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by KendrickAyomide: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
jacyhelen:
Oya Vico O vs Speed-Darlington who better pass
Speed is better. more popular, though both of them are nitwits
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by 1shortblackboy: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Don't mess with me girl cause my blood is full so call that bloody fool... #punchline
for ur mind o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by MrGreenMavro: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
OK now...he just made Vic O more relevant
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by WeWin(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Don Jazzy again. Hmm, this man sef.

For Sure 2.00 Daily Odds, Join My Facebook Group. We Won Again Today! grin

Join Via My Signature.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by blackbeau1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol. The boss ain't threatened at all Vic O.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by paradigmshift(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
lmao
my guy Vick o
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Slayer2: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by BE811APP: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by fergie001: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
VicO
Airforce1

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by UGLEEBOI: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
fergie001:
VicO
Airforce1

5&6

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by IamOpemipo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
fergie001:
VicO
Airforce1

Funke!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by obidevine(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:

WATCH OUT cool

Wow you've got some good lyrics and punchlines dear

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.