Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (34929 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by parrotchick(f): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2017
doesn't this Vic o guy ave family members that can advice him ni? music no be by force na. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by USUKUMA(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2017
speed Darlington is worse, lmao. imagine pointing out in his song that he been inspiring "DIDDY" since 2017, lmao again
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by USUKUMA(m): 2:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice, only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool

this is pretty dope-- coming from a girl! in fact, you just earned my respek... for the (crack your ribs, and defeat lines-- even tho the defeat wordie is quite generic, you still did it justice)

I remember my battling days on fb, I'd done that "crack ribs" line, tho mine was sum'n like this;

"my punches are sleek, deeply cunning/
fist on ya groin, shh, you didnt see it coming/
I'll be the reason you can't sleep at night, hack ya in the morning/
knock out ya teeth, and crack your ribs, you think this is funny?/"

your "emotion for flies" line however is totally unacceptable.

out.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by luminouz(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2017
ThatAppleGuy:

Luminouz come and see sontin grin
Whaaaaaaat!!! shocked grin

Tamarapretty! shocked
Mehn!!!! DAT was hot!!!
Oya come make I give u kiss!!
U try!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by luminouz(m): 5:26am On Sep 03, 2017
USUKUMA:

this is pretty dope-- coming from a girl! in fact, you just earned my respek... for the (crack your ribs, and defeat lines-- even tho the defeat wordie is quite generic, you still did it justice)

I remember my battling days on fb, I'd done that "crack ribs" line, tho mine was sum'n like this;

"my punches are sleek, deeply cunning/
fist on ya groin, shh, you didnt see it coming/
I'll be the reason you can't sleep at night, hack ya in the morning/
knock out ya teeth, and crack your ribs, you think this is funny?/"

your "emotion for flies" line however is totally unacceptable.

out.

Leave her joor! Emotion for flies means d nigga go dey use flies as........... grin
She made me smile with em lines!!!!!
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by luminouz(m): 5:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Lily4star:

You rhyme tight, but this is no fight cos with words too I could drop you in a casket and even if you try to challenge na you go cast first, test me not, I could hurt your feelings like leaked nudes with heart broken like damaged goods and like a phone screen wish you had a protector cos you would feel your shame is been watched on a projector.

LOL, don't Laff me, me sef wan rhyme

Awwwww....babes u try!!!!! kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Lily4star(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

Awwwww....babes u try!!!!! kiss

LOL, thank you
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Lily4star:

LOL, thank you
Bet ur feeling like a gangster!!!! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Lily4star(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:
Bet ur feeling like a gangster!!!! tongue

Who dash me abeg?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Lily4star:

Who dash me abeg?
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.