Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (59520 Views)

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2017
sunday market today

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
more sunday markey today

1 Share

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
more sunday flea market

more photos of taksim square to come

Taksim Square, situated in Beyoğlu in the European part of Istanbul, Turkey, is a major tourist and leisure district famed for its restaurants, shops, and hotels.

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by ernieboy(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:

infact if you see the way turkish women dress..very sexy and their men always complain that they are dressing too sexy and are pushing them into temptation.some women cover their head with hijab as well,but turkey is the USA of the arab world.they club,smoke and drink and sell alcohol everywhere and lots of women here dont cover,doctors in hospitals smoke and even bankers would go outside the bank and smoke
Islam does not prohibit smoking, infact ud u GI to northern Nigeria most if their youths smoke.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by OCHOdee(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:
sunday market you get everything cheap

Beautiful! And looks peaceful too
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Guy. Fit hook me up with me up with one Turkish bae?

for where me way no even get any turkish babe..lol

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Expensive ?? Hmm. why is Ankara not so popular like Istanbul?
I used to think Istanbul is the capital

its just like how lagos is more popular than abuja...everything you want to do is located in istanbul.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
kjhova:

One small correction yea? Turkey is not an Arab nation. You live their so I expect you to know better.

Not all Muslims are Arabs. Turkey, Pakistan, Iran etc are not Arab countries and you hardly see Arabs there.

theres no correction here.turkey is surrounded by arabs..when i say turkey is the usa of the arabs i know what am saying it means all arabs come to turkey,ok and they have freedom here to do whatever they cant do in the countries.by the way there are lots of ARABS in turkey
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by fitlaw(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
What a beautiful city and county, I love it
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2017
enomakos:
nice pic bro ,where can I find this Sunday market?

kurtulus
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by SkinnyDude(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:

its just like how lagos is more popular than abuja...everything you want to do is located in istanbul.
Cool. Please keep the pictures coming. 'Specially the 'ghetto' partS
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2017
ernieboy:

Islam does not prohibit smoking, infact ud u GI to northern Nigeria most if their youths smoke.

ok i didnt know am just trying to say everyone smokes here even boys and girls of like 14 yrs old
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Cool. Please keep the pictures coming. 'Specially the 'ghetto' partS

hahaha no more ghetto pixs..more beautiful places to come
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by SkinnyDude(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:

hahaha no more ghetto pixs..more beautiful places to come
Haha. No wahala
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Priceless200(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one OP... I actually read from page 1 to this page.
They sell OK there too. Wow!

Show us where these Balogun people buy all those expensive turkey wears.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by kjhova(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:

theres no correction here.turkey is surrounded by arabs..when i say turkey is the usa of the arabs i know what am saying it means all arabs come to turkey,ok and they have freedom here to do whatever they cant do in the countries.by the way there are lots of ARABS in turkey

Nor be fight dude. Your post is enjoyable and I am loving it. However, kindly take my correction in good faith for your own better understanding.

Turkey is not surrounded by Arabs! Only 2 Arab countries border Turkey and they are Syria and Iraq. Turkey's other neighbours are; Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, Iran, Azerbaijan and Armenia and non of these are Arab nations.

That said,your post is interesting and Turkey is a nice Place to visit.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by laliga01: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Look well. There's dirt everywhere

Am sorry bro, am not sure I saw any.
Will check back on monday.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Toh na wch part dem ISIS come dey??
Abeq op tell us make pesin no go mistakenly entah dat side

You should be talking about YPG and PKK not ISIL.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
sloye5:

In Kurdish, Behahol means "everything is all right." But that's not how Calbay says he feels these days. He presses one shirt after another with a rusting iron.

"Everything happens here," Calbay says. "There's thieves outside here every day. There's fights out that happen on the street. And every day they're selling drugs here on the streets."

Calbay is an ethnic Kurd. Like hundreds of thousands of other Kurds, he fled to Istanbul in the 1990s to escape the grinding poverty and bloody conflict in southeastern Turkey, where Turkish security forces have battled Kurdish separatists off and on since the 1980s.

Calbay's customers are almost all young, male Kurds from the Southeast. They cram into cheap single-room apartments in Tarlabasi. Because many don't have bathrooms, they pay to use the showers in the basement of Calbay's shop.

Many of these young migrants don't find work here – and end up like this 19-year-old, who calls himself Fuad, dealing and doing drugs in the neighborhood's back streets.

Simple, calbay is the Biafra of Turkey.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by ahmg001(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=onadana post=60075865]

Turkey is not In Europe. They are aspiring to be Europeans.Just like asking a goat to be a dog.[/quote. Turkey lies between europe and asia meaning dey can claim both. D country is aspiring to join EU for free trade purpose.]to buttress my European point,Turkish clubs like fernabache plays in European competition even d national team plays in European competition
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by seunmohmoh(f): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
nice
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
yoke
what was d "yoke" again.pls remind me
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by birdsview(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now we know you went to Turkey..thank you
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by SkinnyDude(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

Am sorry bro, am not sure I saw any.
Will check back on monday.
Next week Monday ba ?

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:

very simple solution..

with restructuring, States will perform to out do each other in development

critics and opposition party will use successful States to criticize their governors

epileptic power supply will be things of the past as that is the major driving force for development

I can bet that most of you saying this restructuring nonsense have no clue how the current structure works, the politicians you are helping to make this restructuring noise are laughing at the crass ignorance you are living in.
There is nothing on your list that you really need restructuring to achieve if you understand the process, your lazy governors are lying to you.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by laliga01: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Next week Monday ba ?
Confirm...oil de your head.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
kjhova:

Nor be fight dude. Your post is enjoyable and I am loving it. However, kindly take my correction in good faith for your own better understanding.

Turkey is not surrounded by Arabs! Only 2 Arab countries border Turkey and they are Syria and Iraq. Turkey's other neighbours are; Georgia, Greece, Bulgaria, Iran, Azerbaijan and Armenia and non of these are Arab nations.

That said,your post is interesting and Turkey is a nice Place to visit.

LOL.OK

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Priceless200:
Nice one OP... I actually read from page 1 to this page.
They sell OK there too. Wow!

Show us where these Balogun people buy all those expensive turkey wears.

ok no problem i will post them soon
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
bigerboy200:

u make me laugh..restructuring will still bring the looters to rule over the masses...corruption will still be d order of d day...people will still wanna help themselves with whatever common wealth is available...corruption is an African thing...and much worse in Nigeria....

Dont mind the paid hack who thinks restructuring is bread on butter, sometimes I wonder how common sense flew away from Nigeria, Governors that made it big during the oil windfall did not compete but once you restructure, they start competing, corruption will disappear and all politicians will become Jesus.
An average 5yrs European wont believe this nonsense but a 30+ youth in Nigeria believe so. Quite shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
jpphilips:

You should be talking about YPG and PKK not ISIL.
Ahn ahn which wan are those??
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:

is easier to fight enemy within than a stranger somewhere in Abuja

at least you will be driving the same dilapidated road with your governor if he fail to fix it

if your people are enterprising they can be provided with loan by state government

if they are religious fanatics the governor can use their IGR to sponsor religious tourism

in this regard, every side will know what they want

if groups want to protest they protest in their state and local government

Will it stop the governors from looting?

Why have you not held them accountable for the huge oil allocation they made so far?

How many protests have you done when governors shared over 1.3T from the federation account? Suggesting protest in Abuja tells me you think the allocation is paid and left behind in Abuja.

The politicians use people like you for one reason alone, weak thought process.

Give a thief more money to stop stealing, just imagine.
Anyways who will blame you when your mates in the east believe a lunatic like Kanu will restore Biafra, my dear its the same everywhere, poor IQ.

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by MightyFortress: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.