Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (59659 Views)

This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / See The United Arab Emirates Through The Lens Of A Nigerian / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by SkinnyDude(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2017
smithsydny:
u sabi her also.. She's a snitch.. Sloye5 hear the words of the elders o
She's quite popular here..
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2017
SkinnyDude:
She's quite popular here..
that gal is a witch. I don't know y she don't go to all this travel thread to disturb i thought she's wise.

Very foolish fellow she is
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
sketcherJ:
sloye5 Bro, nice photos, keep em coming..but wait, is data cheap over there? Like how much when converted in Naira for 10gb..and what is the name of their service providers there, like we have mtn, Etisalat, airtel here etc

we have turkcell and vodafone and unlimited downloads home wifi is 66llira..like 6500naira...very fast...naija lack such...they sell the 2gb with calls for 1month and 1000 sms for 2500naira
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Iyowuski: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
sloye5:
Turkish sim card cost in some places 80lira and thats 8000naira,it comes with 2gb,1000sms,local calls for 1 month free.

charge your phone with coins

shine your shoe

Hmm
How much to charge phone?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by enomakos(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
sloye5:

kurtulus
OK thanks bro
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iyowuski:

Hmm
How much to charge phone?

50naira
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Iyowuski: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
sloye5:

50naira
In Turkish lira?
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by sloye5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iyowuski:

In Turkish lira?

yea i convert am
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by stinggy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
carammel:
Sunday Sunday market where you get cheap things.
The same sunday sunday market dey here but na Okrika wears at cheap rate.
At least, you mentioned "cheap" in both sentences. Be contented in the okrika tongue grin grin grin
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jpphilips(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Ahn ahn which wan are those??

They are Kurdish dominated terrorist organisation, fighting for independence on one hand, terrorizing Turkey on the other.
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Ugosample(m): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2017
sloye5:

theres no correction here.turkey is surrounded by arabs..when i say turkey is the usa of the arabs i know what am saying it means all arabs come to turkey,ok and they have freedom here to do whatever they cant do in the countries.by the way there are lots of ARABS in turkey

Turkish people are NOT Arab people
Arabs are not even up to 10% of the Turkish population

Just saying tho
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Ugosample(m): 3:48am On Sep 07, 2017
SkinnyDude:
sloye5
Please I take God beg you.. Don't reply this woman. If you don't want your thread to go down the drain.. She will make sure she detail this thread till you get fade up and abondon it.

LMAO

So you.sabi that lady too
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Ugosample(m): 3:50am On Sep 07, 2017
laliga01:
Am I the only one looking for dirty on the streets but I couldn't find. Even ordinary pure water nylon or plastic can.
What kind of waste management scheme do these guys adopt?

It's amazing how hard it is for we in many African cities to keep our cities clean.

Pigs undecided
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Ugosample(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Godstraight:
and do you worship the god your fathers served?

good question
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Modecaih: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
oga sloye pictures don finish?abegi resurrect this thread oo
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jidetunk(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
That place fine ooo please how much will Turkey visa cost?

1 Like

Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by Aidejay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
benzene00:
Muslim country

no no for me
grin grin
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by jidetunk(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2019
please how much does it takes to go to Turkey
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by tope3x(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Oga sloye5,permit me to resurrect this thread with some pictures from my side too �
Re: Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone by SMGGroup: 7:35pm On May 16, 2022
tope3x:
Oga sloye5,permit me to resurrect this thread with some pictures from my side too �

bros drop pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.