Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (30311 Views)

Uche And Yemisi Love Story And How They Got... / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by SonyObsessed: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
​These two are more than namesakes, they are pretty much in love and aren’t afraid to show it. Enjoy their pre-wedding photos below;

More Photos; http://www.weddings.ng/blog/namesakes-in-love-uche-and-uche-simple-pre-wedding-photos

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
nice one
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by iamJ(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
life sha, didn't want to talk b4 but i know this girl very very very very very well

Wendy is the name that i know her with, maybe uche is her official name, see her forming decent here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed life sha

Women, who no fear them never start life lipsrsealed

Happy married life wendy

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy

Im home... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by quiverfull(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful couple...I hope they last together.

3 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Prefola: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice pics
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Make we fly
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by iamJ(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im home... wink
ok coming now

am in shock here baby, women eh lipsrsealed na real wa

[img]https://media./images/4ea0c1947c316144c316192a18eeb724/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Rtopzy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cute couple..... here is Lalasticlala's pre-wedding pic.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Cholls(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im home... wink
my sister I just enter searched every corner of the house I no see you. Where u come dey?
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful. God bless their union.

Meanwhile, am still looking for my igbo wife to be. Anyone with available Amarachi, Ijeoma, Nkechi should call me on my visafone line. Thanks in advance.
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
ok coming now

am in shock here baby, women eh lipsrsealed na real wa

[img]https://media./images/4ea0c1947c316144c316192a18eeb724/tenor.gif[/img]

They look great my love..i love her dress..its very colorful but still i wud rather wear my ripped jeans and shirt than to wear this kind of mermaid dress grin
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
They look good together
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by EniHolar(f): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Another sweet one..

Same question... Who's next?
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
hmm

Why does she have to plaster paint all over her face.

This girl sha. seems many know her story

it is these kinda wives that reduce a man to a pauper.

all they care about is slaying.

disgrace to womanhood

7 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Flashh: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Those two up there, have been deceiving themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Too much sauce. Cute couple
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Oluwaseyi00(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
K
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by BuhariNaWah: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Heromaniaa: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Name their child Uchesquare
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Opistorincos(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
If na wetin make them marry be this, na one u hear with big ass or dick go scatter them
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
life sha, didn't want to talk b4 but i know this girl very very very very very well

Wendy is the name that i know her with, maybe uche is her official name, see her forming decent here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed life sha

Happy married life wendy

wish her HML 1st

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Afritop(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
cheesy Uche squared

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Super cool kiss...hw nice. HML to dem
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by manchester1: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

which kind badt mouth be this one brother

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by RaeMystix: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

That's why it is good to live a straight forward lifestyle, cos person fit notice you. grin

12 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
K
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Wish her well bro

7 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by spartoo: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy:

Meanwhile, am still looking for my igbo wife to be. Anyone with available Amarachi, Ijeoma, Nkechi should call me on my visafone line. Thanks in advance.

I get those names in stock..

How muchu go pay
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy:

sikiratu with smelly armpit fall on you cheesy dreamer

7 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by aventura: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

baba say something.
na anonymous site be dis and you na anonymous user. But finally, you no need talk anything b'cos I fear who no fear woman.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.