Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55270 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by boman2014: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason:once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl,this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

cc lalasticlala seun mydd44

then stop having sex with them. focus on the relationship

179 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by TrapHedges(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
happens to everybody once you fuçk a girl u don't like

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
boman2014:

then stop having sex with them. focus on the relationship

this thing will surely happen when i got married undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by youngerikina40(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bros u ave future nah

Ur mate are dere making it, u dey dere dey talk about kpash

256 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Whr do u want us to start in helping you? Obviously you don't know what yo want in a girl. Must it just be the sex? Looks more like it. Am sure if you can find something else in a girl,let's say companionship, confidant, crime partner or even good adviser I bet dix ur attitude will change. I will just conclude that you have not yet met the right girl for you. Look beyond sex nd physical beauty nd focus more on character. You will find that girl whose personality fits into your own life and you will always love and bleep her non-stop till rapture comes.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by boman2014: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

sure, but constant sex with ur gf will make it uninteresting. abstain for a while or a period of time then u will fall in love over and over

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tonythriller:
Whr do u want us to start in helping you? Obviously you don't know what yo want in a girl. Must it just be the sex? Looks more like it. Am sure if you can find something else in a girl,let's say companionship, confidant, crime partner or even good adviser I bet dix ur attitude will change. I will just conclude that you have not yet met the right girl for you. Look beyond sex nd physical beauty nd focus more on character. You will find that girl whose personality fits into your own life and you will always love and bleep her non-stop till rapture comes.

bro have dated alot of girl, and still if i don't have this s3x now, qnd surely in future don't u think this same thing will happen??

and don't u think twice about sex before marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

bro have dated alot of girl, and still if i don't have this s3x now, qnd surely in future don't u think this same thing will happen??

and don't u think twice about sex before marriage

Now tell me, what are the things u like so much and adore in this girl?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by EniHolar(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

You gotta deal with your mind bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by misscrystals(f): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
spirit wives... :Dspirit wives...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by kingmeme: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u around wat age bracket (no offence) cus i always feel d same when i was a teen but get over it later with age

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
You're just looking for attention

39 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by kingmeme: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
misscrystals:
spirit wives... :Dspirit wives...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by mofeoluwadassah: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
na the spirit of those you've nyansh dey follow you ogrin

6 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by misscrystals(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=kingmeme post=60065890][/quote]hey Mr sabi pls stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Homeboiy: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
U don't mean it bro
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingmeme:
u around wat age bracket (no offence) cus i always feel d same when i was a teen but get over it later with age

7 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tonythriller:

Now tell me, what are the things u like so much and adore in this girl?

her uniqueness and her love

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

her uniqueness and her love

Good! Am glad you said "uniqueness" and I won't ask in what ways. Just focus on her uniqueness. If she is understanding, tell her about how u've bleeped up with oda girls ova sex and examine her reaction. If she is supportive,then don't Bleep her till she asks for it. If she is not, then she is not for you. Do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tonythriller:

Good! Am glad you said "uniqueness" and I won't ask in what ways. Just focus on her uniqueness. If she is understanding, tell her about how u've bleeped up with oda girls ova sex and examine her reaction. If she is supportive,then don't Bleep her till she asks for it. If she is not, then she is not for you. Do the needful.

thanks for that
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by wiringdpt(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
You are not ready.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by HMZi: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thats cold....
after sex i just want total silence,its when she talks that i get annoyed...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Hollysaint: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
It has happened to me bro.i t starts with guilt then hatred but it has stopped after a period of three years.i did nothing about it ,it just passed with time your post made me remember my first to 4th girl friend .it started when i lost my virginity don't worry it will stop with time just like mine it took me 3 years plus but now i can sleep with any girl and still be very normal.give it time but don't break up with her if u loved her before the sex the hate will go away soon.Am still regretting breaking up with my first love because of it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2017

STOP MAKING LOVE THEN, NA WAH FOR YOU O.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by 9japrof(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Then stop the stupid act, it does u more harm than good

4 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by itiswellandwell: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm.. Its because of your ''Give me the Puscy'' and get out of here mentailty you have. Just change it and you will be fine.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

17 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My Wedding Pictures! / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.