Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55302 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by jfleece(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
AreaFada2:

Some people are so inexperienced that most things remain a fiction to them.

I had a theology professor, one of the UK's best known eschatologists of the last 50 years. He died 14 years ago. So CRK was way before that. Your NCE in CRK is at least decades late. cheesy grin grin

Many have travelled, read and studied across disciplines that you will find it hard to imagine.

I can understand. But many things others have done might remain a fiction for you if you do not learn from those who have already been there.
Doubts have got nobody nowhere. You can learn a lot from many people here. Like Jarus, Spyder and many others.

Be ambitious and work hard. Your horizon will widen. And many things can become reality for you.
Good luck.
see ur big head.. How was ur day?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by gemale(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

thanks so much
Thank God instead. To Him be all glory. I hope that you truly heed to these words. May God strengthen you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by skinny419(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Before i say my mind..Do u smoke eehh as in marleykush

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.