Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55303 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:36am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

grin grin
Answer the questions now. Hahahahahah
Why are you avoiding answering them grin
Are condoms 100% safe? Yoi didn't answer that. You purposely evaded it.hahahahaha.
So what are you doing by using condoms?
Is it not avoiding unwanted pregnancies which is a responsibility of your action. Are you then reaponsible?
Answer the questioms na grin

JESUS!! ! shocked MY GOD! THERE ARE TWO ACTIONS
PROTECTED SEX AND UNPROTECTED SEX. UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF UNPROTECTED SEX. I'M AVOIDING UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND STD BY HAVING PROTECTED SEX BECAUSE MY HEALTH IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. SO ACCORDING TO YOUR FOOLISHNESS, I'M RESPONSIBLE. JUSG TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND TELL ME IF YOU'RE NOT MAD LOL.. ..CHAI!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAIRALAND IS FINISHED. CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% SAFE BUT ABEG HOW IS THIS PROVING THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE SEX TILL MARRIAGE? undecided
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:37am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

grin grin
Don't let me disturb your "sexual compatibility " testing brain too much as you can't even stand it. grin

NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU FOR ASK ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION NA
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol grin grin
Wrong analogy. "Shit eating" as nothing to do with this.

Answer this question. In relation to his comment.

IT'S THE PERFECT ANALOGY CUZ BOTH GUYS ARE DOING STUPID THINGS
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

shocked [s]HAHAHA YOU ARE MAD O. YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT O. STD AND PREGNANCIES ARE RISKS WHICH ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT TO ME AS THEY ARE TO YOU BECAUSE WHAT I STAND TO GAIN AND BECAUSE THE RISKS ARE HIGHLY REDUCED. AVOIDING THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS? undecided I HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH OF TO SHOW YOU OUR DISCONNECT AND THIS QUESTION PROVES IT. YOU CALL IT A CONSEQUENCE MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHICH YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO MAKE A GUILT THING. I ON THE OTHER HAND SEE IT AS A VERY GOOD THING AND WHAT YOU CALL CONSEQUENCES I HAVE CALLED RISKS. SO YES I MUST AVOID RISKS undecided

THIS IS ANOTHER FALLACY YOU'RE MAKING. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT. SO THE FACT THAT IT CAN BE COPED WITH ONLY IN INSTANCES OF PHYSICAL DISADVANTAGES AND THE REASON FOR THE COPING IS BECAUSE THE PERSON HAS NO CHOICE SO THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE BROUGHT UP. SO BECAUSE SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT CAN BE COPED WITH YOU SHOULD REMOVE IT. SO BECAUSE YOU FEEL IT'S NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IT SHOULD BE IGNORED. A TYRE IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A CAR BUT REMOVE TYRES AND LET ME SEE HOW YOU'LL MOVE AND THIS ANALOGY BETRAYS THE IMPORTANCE OF SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY. WHICH IS AMONG THE TOP 2 . SOMEONE CAN COPE WITHOUT 2 HANDS. PLEASE BEFORE YOU SLEEP TELL GOD TO REMOVE YOUR HANDS SINCE YOU CAN "COPE" WITHOUT THEM. YOU CLEARLY DON'T HAVE SENSE O I SWEAR. WHAT TYPE OF FOOLISH ARGUMENT ARE YOU MAKING? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE'S NO DECIDING FACTOR BUT FACTORS.

READ PROPERLY I DIDN'T SAY THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID. I SAID IT'S OF LESS IMPORTANCE TO YOU WHICH YOU HAVE CLEARLY AND FOOLISHLY STATED.

THE DOCTOR ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT IT'S LOGIC BUT THE REASONING BEHIND IT. IN YOUR FOOLISH BRAIN REPLACE THAT JUMP OF A PLANE WITH A MORE LOGICAL ONE ,THE MESSAGE AND MEANING DOES NOT CHANGE. GOD YOU ARE DAFT I MUST TELL YOU. SO YOUR PROBLEM NOW IS NOT THE MESSAGE PASSED BUT THE ANALOGY ARE YOU HIGH? undecided

THIS YOUR STD QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT YOUR FOOLISHNESS WON'T LET YOU SEE THE ANSWER. THOSE THINGS YOU CALLED ARE RISKS O WHICH ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE BENEFITS AND WHICH HAVE BEEN GREATLY REDUCED. ABOUT SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE, GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS, I CAN'T KEEP REPEATING THE SAME THING TO AN EMPTY SKULL :[/s]-\
You just keep avoiding my questions and keep giving analogy that doesn't relate to the point of discuss. Anyone can form an analogy to prove anything but the point is it should connect or relate to the point of discuss.
Now. Answer these questions, i am asking you for the sixth time now :
Are condoms 100% safe?
Why are you using condoms if you can't be responsible for the result of your action?
Since you know you can contact STDs and she could get pregnant. Does that not mean you are avoiding the result of your actions?
Are you going to sleep with everyone you meet to deyermine "sexual compatibility "?
At what age do you start to check for "sexual compatibility ". Should it be when you're ready to marry?
Since sexual compatibility ca change after marriage is it the most important factor?
I'll appreciate it if you answer these questions directly. Thanks!
grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

IT'S THE PERFECT ANALOGY CUZ BOTH GUYS ARE DOING STUPID THINGS
"Stupid" is subjective to him not your call. Eating shiit is not a subjective "stupidity ". It is accepeted as stupidity.
Oya say anothet one grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU FOR ASK ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION NA
Lol.. you have not answered the ones i gave you so i don't want to bother your "sexual compatibility " testing brain too much.
So don't think you're free grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

[s]
JESUS!! ! shocked MY GOD! THERE ARE TWO ACTIONS
PROTECTED SEX AND UNPROTECTED SEX. UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF UNPROTECTED SEX. I'M AVOIDING UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND STD BY HAVING PROTECTED SEX BECAUSE MY HEALTH IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. SO ACCORDING TO YOUR FOOLISHNESS, I'M RESPONSIBLE. JUSG TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND TELL ME IF YOU'RE NOT MAD LOL.. ..CHAI!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAIRALAND IS FINISHED. CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% SAFE BUT ABEG HOW IS THIS PROVING THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE SEX TILL MARRIAGE? [/s]undecided
Yet again you avoided the questions. Are condoms 100% safe? Yes or No.
Since you know that the result of sex before marriage is that yoi could contact STDs or pregnancy doesn't that make you irresponsible by engaging in it?
If there were no condoms what would you do?
Answer the questions directly. Thanks!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

[s]You just keep avoiding my questions and keep giving analogy that doesn't relate to the point of discuss. Anyone can form an analogy to prove anything but the point is it should connect or relate to the point of discuss.
Now. Answer these questions, i am asking you for the sixth time now :
Are condoms 100% safe?
Why are you using condoms if you can't be responsible for the result of your action?
Since you know you can contact STDs and she could get pregnant. Does that not mean you are avoiding the result of your actions?
Are you going to sleep with everyone you meet to deyermine "sexual compatibility "?
At what age do you start to check for "sexual compatibility ". Should it be when you're ready to marry?
Since sexual compatibility ca change after marriage is it the most important factor?
I'll appreciate it if you answer these questions directly. Thanks!
grin[/s]

YOU CLEARLY ARE DAFT BECAUSE IF YOU WANT DIRECT QUESTIONS THEN YOU'RE NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN. YOUR JESUS SPOKE 100% IN PARABLES AND METAPHORS SO DON'T TELL ME TO ANSWER DIRECTLY. SMART PEOPLE GET THEIR ANSWERS EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. EVERY ANALOGY THERE RELATES PERFECTLY AND FOR YOU TO SAY IT'S NOT IN LINE WITH THIS ARGUMENT PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE. undecided IF YOU CAN'T DECIPHER WHAT I MEAN FROM THOSE ANALOGIES THEN I WAS RIGHT TO SAY I DON'T ENGAGE IN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS WITH APES CUZ YOU ARE FAR FROM INTELLIGENT undecided YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT AN ANALOGY IS OR THE PURPOSE OF IT. READ WHAT I TOLD YOU AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT THEN YOU'RE FOOLISH AND ALL THIS IS OVER!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

U should go out more rather than be in bed with ur girl all the time
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:

U should go out more rather than be in bed with ur girl all the time

can that solve the issue bro embarassed
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Since you know that the result of sex before marriage is that yoi could contact STDs or pregnancy doesn't that make you irresponsible by engaging in it?

Self righteous maggot
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I'VE ANSWERED YOUR FOOLISH QUESTION. READ IT AGAIN
SO WHAT IF YOUR PARTNER YOU WANT TO MARRY HAS STD? undecided
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:51am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol.. you have not answered the ones i gave you so i don't want to bother your "sexual compatibility " testing brain too much.
So don't think you're free grin

THIS YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THE DUMBEST I'VE SEEN grin.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:51am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU CLEARLY ARE DAFT BECAUSE IF YOU WANT DIRECT QUESTIONS THEN YOU'RE NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN. YOUR JESUS SPOKE 100% IN PARABLES AND METAPHORS SO DON'T TELL ME TO ANSWER DIRECTLY. SMART PEOPLE GET THEIR ANSWERS EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. EVERY ANALOGY THERE RELATES PERFECTLY AND FOR YOU TO SAY IT'S NOT IN LINE WITH THIS ARGUMENT PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE. undecided IF YOU CAN'T DECIPHER WHAT I MEAN FROM THOSE ANALOGIES THEN I WAS RIGHT TO SAY I DON'T ENGAGE IN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS WITH APES CUZ YOU ARE FAR FROM INTELLIGENT undecided YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT AN ANALOGY IS OR THE PURPOSE OF IT. READ WHAT I TOLD YOU AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT THEN YOU'RE FOOLISH AND ALL THIS IS OVER!
Lol grin
I never mentioned "Jjesus" in my discussions. Did i?
Hahahahaha.
You are not answering my questions. These are not the questions that require indirect answers. Just answer them the way they are asked.
No need to merrygoround and evade the point.
Is that clear Joeeee240 grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:52am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

"Stupid" is subjective to him not your call. Eating shiit is not a subjective "stupidity ". It is accepeted as stupidity.
Oya say anothet one grin

IT'S MY CALL AND IT'S STUPID. THEY'RE BOTH STUPID. MAYBE NOT EQUALLY STUPID BUT. CERTAINLY BOTH STUPID
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I'VE ANSWERED YOUR FOOLISH QUESTION. READ IT AGAIN
SO WHAT IF YOUR PARTNER YOU WANT TO MARRY HAS STD? undecided
How would the patner get the STD if you both never had sex before marriage with yourselves or anyone? grin grin
I can see you're very smart.hahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

can that solve the issue bro embarassed

Yea it definately will after sex have a shower and you both can go out together
Try to explain to her your change of mood after sex so she knows its not her fault
Make her know u have a problem so its her choice if she wants to stay and help or leave
You will be fine don't stress
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

IT'S MY CALL AND IT'S STUPID. THEY'RE BOTH STUPID. MAYBE NOT EQUALLY STUPID BUT. CERTAINLY BOTH STUPID
Lol. grin
Yes its your call. But it's still a subjective call.
Oya say another one. grin
They are being wise by not "using" girls in the name of "sexual compatibility " when they know they are not even ready to marry anytime soon. grin
Oya say another one.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

THIS YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THE DUMBEST I'VE SEEN grin.
But if they're "dumb". Why are you avoiding answering them? cheesy
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol grin
I never mentioned "Jjesus" in my discussions. Did i?
Hahahahaha.
You are not answering my questions. These are not the questions that require indirect answers. Just answer them the way they are asked.
No need to merrygoround and evade the point.
Is that clear Joeeee240 grin

TRUST ME IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE AFTER READING THE GOSPLE AND REVELATION YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS. IT'S NOT ABOUT JESUS SWEETIE USE YOUR HEAD. IT'S ABOUT YOU BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ALL HIS PARABLES. YOUR QUESTIONS ARE JUST LIKE THAT OF THE PHARISEES WHICH CAN ALSO REQUIRE AN INDIRECT QUESTION cool IT'S AN ANALOGY, YOU GET THE MEANING OR YOU DON'T
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:

Self righteous maggot

Answer the question na grin
Did i say that I'm "rightheous anywhere? Hahahahag
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:57am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

But if they're "dumb". Why are you avoiding answering them? cheesy

TALK TO A CHIMPANZEE OR A WALL AND SEE WHETHER YOU WON'T LOOK STUPID
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

How would the patner get the STD if you both never had sex before marriage with yourselves or anyone? grin grin
I can see you're very smart.hahahahaha

SO YOU'RE SAYING A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN? AND WHAT OF THOSE GOTTEN FROM OUTSIDE SEX?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

[s]TRUST ME IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE AFTER READING THE GOSPLE AND REVELATION YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS. IT'S NOT ABOUT JESUS SWEETIE USE YOUR HEAD. IT'S ABOUT YOU BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ALL HIS PARABLES. YOUR QUESTIONS ARE JUST LIKE THAT OF THE PHARISEES WHICH CAN ALSO REQUIRE AN INDIRECT QUESTION cool IT'S AN ANALOGY, YOU GET THE MEANING OR YOU DON'T[/s]
What as Jjesus got to do with this conversation?
What as parables and all that you're mentioning as to do with this disscssion?
Now you mentioned Jjesus and parables grin
Do you know Jjesus spoke directly to his disciples and spoke in parables to the people because they "hear but do not understand "(foolish)? grin
So are you directly saying you're incapable of answering a question directly? Hahahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol. grin
Yes its your call. But it's still a subjective call.
Oya say another one. grin
They are being wise by not "using" girls in the name of "sexual compatibility " when they know they are not even ready to marry anytime soon. grin
Oya say another one.

THAT'S WHY I SAID NOT EQUALLY STUPID BUT BOTH STUPID

THEY'RE NOT USING GIRLS TO TEST SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY. YOU FIND SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY AFTER A FEW OR MANY GIRLS. DON'T MIX IT UP
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:01am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO YOU'RE SAYING A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN? AND WHAT OF THOSE GOTTEN FROM OUTSIDE SEX?
You see this is your problem. It is called STI (SEXUALLY transmissted infections)
I know you're very smart enough to have known that. Right? grin
Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Answer the question na grin
Did i say that I'm "rightheous anywhere? Hahahahag

Condom is very safe and humans must have sex so forget religion or whatever we all love sex
Just in nigeria people are so religious and self righteous and like to pretend
Its like asking if u wear seatbelts u wont die when there is an accident
Condom reduces chances of std

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:03am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

[s]
THAT'S WHY I SAID NOT EQUALLY STUPID BUT BOTH STUPID

THEY'RE NOT USING GIRLS TO TEST SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY. YOU FIND SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY AFTER A FEW OR MANY GIRLS. DON'T MIX IT UP[/s]
Why look for sexual compatibility when you're not ready to marry?
Do you let these girls know you're looking for sexual compatibility? grin
What if you don't see "sexual compatibility " afyer many or few girls. Do you keep checking until you get STI or get someone pregnant?
So what happens after you have sex and she is not sexually compatible. Do you tell her?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2017
pcguru1:

I was curious because ideally NL should change the font to plain one, must be a system font or something, was just curious.
call тнe мodѕ or laι мoнaммed ι can'т вe oғ нelp anyмore тo υ
.������
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

What as Jjesus got to do with this conversation?
What as parables and all that you're mentioning as to do with this disscssion?
Now you mentioned Jjesus and parables grin
Do you know Jjesus spoke directly to his disciples and spoke in parables to the people because they "hear but do not understand "(foolish)? grin
So are you directly saying you're incapable of answering a question directly? Hahahahah

BEAUTIFUL. ... JESUS IS BROUGHT HERE BECAUSE HE ANSWERED QUESTIONS INDIRECTLY WHICH I HAVE DONE. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HIM BUT NOT ME WHICH EITHER MAKES YOU SIMPLY DAFT OR A DAFT HYPOCRITE.
AND YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN SWEETIE. JESUS ALSO SPOKE TO HIS DISCIPLES IN PARABLES AND DIRECTLY AS WELL HE DID BOTH.

I CAN SEE YOU HAVE SEEN WHY WE'RE STILL HAVING THIS ARGUMENT. YOU HAVE HEARD MY ANSWERS BUT YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THEM WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU AND MOST DEFINITELY ME MAKES YOU FOOLISH LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING grin cool
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:

Condom is very safe and humans must have sex so forget religion or whatever we all love sex
Just in nigeria people are so religious and self righteous and like to pretend
Its like asking if u wear seatbelts u wont die when there is an accident
Condom reduces chances of std
Are condoms 100% safe ? Yes or No.
That's the question. I didn't ask you for cock nad bull story. grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You see this is your problem. It is called STI (SEXUALLY transmissted infections)
I know you're very smart enough to have known that. Right? grin
Hahahahahahaha

SO A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN? undecided

YH.. WHICH SOME CAN BE TRANSMITTED NON SEXUALLY. PLS DON'T BE DAFT. undecided

SO A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN ABI? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.