Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55278 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Why look for sexual compatibility when you're not ready to marry?
Do you let these girls know you're looking for sexual compatibility? grin
What if you don't see "sexual compatibility " afyer many or few girls. Do you keep checking until you get STI or get someone pregnant?
So what happens after you have sex and she is not sexually compatible. Do you tell her?

BECAUSE SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF MARRIAGE FAILURES undecided
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are condoms 100% safe ? Yes or No.
That's the question. I didn't ask you for cock nad bull story. grin
Hahahahahaha

No its not there is nothing in life that is 100%safe smart ass
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:08am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

[s]BEAUTIFUL. ... JESUS IS BROUGHT HERE BECAUSE HE ANSWERED QUESTIONS INDIRECTLY WHICH I HAVE DONE. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HIM BUT NOT ME WHICH EITHER MAKES YOU SIMPLY DAFT OR A DAFT HYPOCRITE.
AND YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN SWEETIE. JESUS ALSO SPOKE TO HIS DISCIPLES IN PARABLES AND DIRECTLY AS WELL HE DID BOTH.

I CAN SEE YOU HAVE SEEN WHY WE'RE STILL HAVING THIS ARGUMENT. YOU HAVE HEARD MY ANSWERS BUT YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THEM WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU AND MOST DEFINITELY ME MAKES YOU FOOLISH LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING [/s] grin cool
Jjesus never answered the questions of the people directly. Did he?
He interpreted his parables directlt to his disciple. Didnt he?
Answer them directly oo don't run. Besides this conversation is not about jesus. The Jesus you are reffering to the bible he endoresed is against "testing for sexual compatibility ". So i dont see how you reffereing to jesus is helpful to you. grin
Hahahaha
You can see you're very smart.hahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:

No its not there is nothing in life that is 100%safe smart ass
Hahahahahahahahaha. Let the person i asked answer the question. I don't have the time to be answering you both at the same time. grin
Hahahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

BECAUSE SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF MARRIAGE FAILURES undecided
Answer my questions one by one na. grin
Abi are they biting you. Hahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Jjesus never answered the questions of the people directly. Did he?
He interpreted his parables directlt to his disciple. Didnt he?
Answer them directly oo don't run. Besides this conversation is not about jesus. The Jesus you are reffering to the bible he endoresed is against "testing for sexual compatibility ". So i dont see how you reffereing to jesus is helpful to you. grin
Hahahaha
You can see you're very smart.hahah

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. PLEASE READ THAT POST CUZ YOU DIDN'T DISPROVE ANYTHING. JESUS ANSWERED INDIRECTLY SO HAVE I. SO YH.. .HE BELONGS IN THIS DISCUSSION
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Why look for sexual compatibility when you're not ready to marry?
Do you let these girls know you're looking for sexual compatibility? grin
What if you don't see "sexual compatibility " afyer many or few girls. Do you keep checking until you get STI or get someone pregnant?
So what happens after you have sex and she is not sexually compatible. Do you tell her?
are υ a learner?or υ a jυѕт a crυѕader oғ ѕιncere ѕeх�����nna calм down dιaaaa...ѕeх ιѕ overraтed ιn aғrιca...тrυѕт мe ιn ѕaner clιмeѕ ѕeх ιѕ мore or leѕѕ a lιeѕυre ιѕннн...ғree υr тenѕιon oĸ...nor leт ғace wey nor ғιrѕт ғιne go dey ѕqυeeze..����вy тнe way ѕeғ..ιѕ ιт υr ѕeх?

1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Answer my questions one by one na. grin
Abi are they biting you. Hahahahaha

THE ANSWER I GAVE WHAG DO YOU HAVE TO SAY PRETTY TRUE AND ACCURATE HUH? wink NONSENSE!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN? undecided

YH.. WHICH SOME CAN BE TRANSMITTED NON SEXUALLY. PLS DON'T BE DAFT. undecided

SO A VIRGIN SHOULD MARRY A VIRGIN ABI? undecided
If some can be transmitted "non-sexually". It wouldn't be called "STI". Right?
Hahahahahahaha. grin
I dont know what you mean by "virgin" because it could mean dinferent things.
I have only made my point that sex is meant for marriage. SIMPLE!
I believe you should be smart enough to get that. grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Omofvin: 2:13am On Sep 03, 2017
All you need is change of mind. Allow Jesus into your life and get married. Be contented. A better plan of how to feed your family, pay sch fees, pay your rent will set in. The devilish plan of changing girlfriends will disappear. You need the rock of foundation.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

THE ANSWER I GAVE WHAG DO YOU HAVE TO SAY PRETTY TRUE AND ACCURATE HUH? wink NONSENSE!
I asked about four questions. You gave me one answer so which question should i attribute it to and what will happen to the other questions. Where are the answers?
I cam see you are very smart. grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Jung(m): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Oya make una go sleep.. Na only sex issue dey keep people up like this... Chei!!! grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=60079850][s]are υ a learner?or υ a jυѕт a crυѕader oғ ѕιncere ѕeх�����nna calм down dιaaaa...ѕeх ιѕ overraтed ιn aғrιca...тrυѕт мe ιn ѕaner clιмeѕ ѕeх ιѕ мore or leѕѕ a lιeѕυre ιѕннн...ғree υr тenѕιon oĸ...nor leт ғace wey nor ғιrѕт ғιne go dey ѕqυeeze..����вy тнe way ѕeғ..ιѕ ιт υr ѕeх?[[/s]/quote]
If you can't answer my questions intelligently and logically. I'm sorry i can't engage you. I never said i was in tension. Stop trying to use emotional blackmail stick to using facts and intelligent replies to my questions.

Bye bimbo!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Emeka71(m): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

You have to grow up and learn to lookout for interesting things in babes apart from making love.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hahahahahahaha. grin
Hahahahahaha

SO BOTH PARTNERS SHOULD STRIVE TO LEAVE SEX OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE. SO SEXUAL STATUS IS MOST IMPORTANT WHEN IT CONCERNS ABSTINENCE BUT WHEN IT CONCERNS HAVING SEX IT'S NOT SO IMPORTANT. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF. I CAN "COPE" WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ABSTINENCE cool grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I asked about four questions. You gave me one answer so which question should i attribute it to and what will happen to the other questions. Where are the answers?
I cam see you are very smart. grin
Hahahahahaha

MY ANSWER : SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF MARRIAGE FAILURES. I CANT DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU. FIGURE IT OUT
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:19am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

TALK TO A CHIMPANZEE OR A WALL AND SEE WHETHER YOU WON'T LOOK STUPID
No the thing is you can't answer them intelligently and it seems the questions are above your "intelligence bar". So you have a problem with them.
That's why you keep evading them and begin to throw tantrums. grin
Hahahahahahaha. You thought you were smart.
Hahahahsh
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hahahahahahaha. grin
Hahahahahaha

I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT STUPID FIRST LINE, SO AIDS CAN ONLY BE TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY. ABEG GO AND BUY SENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

MY ANSWER : SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF MARRIAGE FAILURES. I CANT DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU. FIGURE IT OUT
What question in all the questions i asked does this answer?
And where are the answers of the rest.
My smart grin
Hhahahahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Mypeople2:
OP it is because you are committing fornication.The hatred is as a result of your conscience judging you quilty.When you are married and you are doing it, there won't be any feeling of hatred.So my guy, go marry.
funny υ...υ lacĸ pragмaтιc evalυaтιon...υ aren'т logιcal aт all...υ мυѕт вe a jυмper caвle
...υ coυldn'т even dιcypнer a ѕιмple and ѕнorт ѕтory lιĸe dιz?laтer υ wιll ѕay υ are edυcaтedwιтн dυe reѕpecт тo υr вraιn тнoυgн...now тell мe нow мany wιveѕ do υ тнιnĸ нe ιѕ allowed тo нaтe and ѕend oғғ?cυz тнe gυy doeѕn'т gave gυιlт ғroм ѕeхιng...dυde ιѕ ѕιcĸ oғ нoeѕѕѕ aғтer ѕeхιng тнeм...do υ υnderѕтand now??don'т мaĸe мe eхplaιn υ agaιn lιĸe a вaвy вoy...ι aιn'т υr мoммa oĸ?�
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:22am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT STUPID FIRST LINE, SO AIDS CAN ONLY BE TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY. ABEG GO AND BUY SENSE
Is AIDS an STI?
You see your life.
You actually are not intelligent after all.hahahagagaga
grin
Hope you know there are STI and STD.
I know you're just hearing that. Mr smart.hahahahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

No the thing is you can't answer them intelligently and it seems the questions are above your "intelligence bar". So you have a problem with them.
That's why you keep evading them and begin to throw tantrums. grin
Hahahahahahaha. You thought you were smart.
Hahahahsh

SO IS CONDOM 100% SAFE? IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN BY INTELLIGENT QUESTION THEN YOU MUST BE MAD grin. MY ANSWERS HAVE BEEN SO INDIRECT THAT YOU CAN'T THE MEANING CUZ JUST LIKE YOU SAID, I SPOKE AND YOU COULD NOT UNDERSTAND
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Itzurboi(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2017
The case is quite simple, dude masturbates alot... And BAD disadvantage about it is if you masturbate with the person image in your head, the day you eventually get down with her, your interest rate(love, like, care, whatsoever drops drastic)... Bro, should that be the case, you have to deal with it well, if not your love,fun life becomes miserable.... Am sure some can attest to this...
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO BOTH PARTNERS SHOULD STRIVE TO LEAVE SEX OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE. SO SEXUAL STATUS IS MOST IMPORTANT WHEN IT CONCERNS ABSTINENCE BUT WHEN IT CONCERNS HAVING SEX IT'S NOT SO IMPORTANT. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF. I CAN "COPE" WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ABSTINENCE cool grin
You have not proven anything. I am the one that has proven you beyond doubt to be totally wrong.
And you have no answers to my questions. So?
Mr smart. Wosss wobi.
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Is AIDS an STI?
You see your life.
You actually are not intelligent after all.hahahagagaga
grin
Hope you know there are STI and STD.
I know you're just hearing that. Mr smart.hahahahahah

PLEASE READ AND BECOME ENLIGHTENED . I KNEW YOU WERE STUPID

1 Share

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You have not proven anything. I am the one that has proven you beyond doubt to be totally wrong.
And you have no answers to my questions. So?
Mr smart. Wosss wobi.
Hahahahahaha grin

I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE FOOLISHNESS OF YOUR ARGUMENT grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:27am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO IS CONDOM 100% SAFE? IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN BY INTELLIGENT QUESTION THEN YOU MUST BE MAD grin. MY ANSWERS HAVE BEEN SO INDIRECT THAT YOU CAN'T THE MEANING CUZ JUST LIKE YOU SAID, I SPOKE AND YOU COULD NOT UNDERSTAND
The question "are condoms 100% safe" doesnt require an indirect answer.
I asked you YES or NO?
AND YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER. grin
Hahahahahshaha
And you say you're intelligent. Hahahahaha.
I'm sure you're one undergraduate who is home because of ASUU strike. Next time look face before claim "i don't respond to apes"
Not everyone is an undergraduate here. grin
Hahahahahah
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by ayokunlei(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

CHAI MAY GOD HELP YOUR BRAIN SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE BECAUSE IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. SO BECAUSE OF THOSE PROBLEMS, YOU SHOULD NOW AVOID IT. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT YOU DON'T SEE IT AS IMPORTANT AND YOUR POINTS TO PROVE IT ARE FALLACIOUS. LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO BE SMART.

YOU: YOU'RE MAKING A PROPORTION THAT MARRIAGE IS THE BEST TIME FOR SEX. NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU BRING THE STD ARGUMENT WHICH I WIL STILL DEBUNK

ME: I'M MAKING A PROPOSITION THAT SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS IMPORTANT BEFORE MARRIAGE FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

THE PROBLEM YOUR MAKING IS BY BRINGING STD TO THE ARGUMENT. I SEE SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY AS VERY IMPORTANT WHICH YOU DON'T. THE BENEFITS I GET FROM SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY OUT WAY THE RISK PLUS THE RISK HAS BEEN GREATLY REDUCED. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND FEEL THAT SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS NOT IMPORTANT. AND YOUR REASONS ARE BECAUSE OF THOSE SAME RISKS I FEEL ARE NOT IMPORTANT. SO THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO HELP YOUR CASE IS EITHER YOU ARGUE WHY I SHOULD PUT MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE RISK OR YOU TELL ME WHY SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY IS NOT SO IMPORTANT WITHOUT USING THE RISKS. LET ME EXPLAIN MY LAST LINE. IF I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR AND THE RISKS INVOLVED TO BECOME A DOCTOR INVOLVES ME JUMPING OF A PLANE, IF YOU AGAINST THE DOCTOR THING IT WILL BE STUPID MAKING YOUR ARGUMENTS BY SAYING YOU'LL HAVE TO JUMP OF A PLANE AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULDN'T BE A DOCTOR BECAUSE IN MY MIND THAT RISK WHICH IS VERY VALUABLE TO YOU IS NOT AS VALUABLE TO ME. YOUR ARGUMENT SHOULD BE ONCE YOU BECOME A DOCTOR, HOW IMPORTANT IS IT? WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES? WILL YOU GET EMPLOYMENT? ETC. SO IN THIS CONTEXT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING IS, ONCE I HAVE ALL THE SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY I'M LOOKING FOR HOW WILL IT HELP IN MY RELATIONSHIP? NOT ALL THESE STUPID QUESTIONS YOU'RE ASKING undecided

Hello, I commend you for all your very reasonable analysis. It shows that you are very smart.
But I have a suggestion, don't use harsh word against people that do not view in your own way.
Thanks
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

The question "are condoms 100% safe" doesnt require an indirect answer.
I asked you YES or NO?
AND YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER. grin
Hahahahahshaha
And you say you're intelligent. Hahahahaha.
I'm sure you're one undergraduate who is home because of ASUU strike. Next time look face before claim "i don't respond to apes"
Not everyone is an undergraduate here. grin
Hahahahahah

YOU'RE A GRADUATE THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT AN STI IS. IF YOU KNEW WHO I WAS AND WHAT I'VE STUDIED YOU WOULD HAVE SHUT YOUR MOUTH SINCE. I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION INDIRECTLY AND YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU DIDN'T GRAB IT. I CAN GIVE ANY QUESTION A DIRECT OR INDIRECT ANSWER AND ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE HEARD AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND MAKING YOU IN BOTH OUR WORDS FOOLISH grin grin
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=OrdercityWeb post=60079878][/quote]waмвι вaвa вιмвo...нow do ι нelp υ?нow do ι нelp ѕoмeone wнo тendѕ тo derιve a graтιғιcaтιon ғroм acтιng lιĸe a daυdaread тнrυ waт ι ѕaιd and wнaт yoυ jυѕт wroтe...υ wιll вe aмazed aт yoυr ιdιocyyyyyy...ι ĸnow υr тype and ιт ѕaddenѕ мe тнaт ѕocιal мedιa тrιeѕ тo paιr people a тιмeѕ...really υr perѕona and ιq ιѕ wrιттen all over υr coммenтѕ..υ are a low lιғe...no pυn ιnтended.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OrdercityWeb: 2:33am On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

PLEASE READ AND BECOME ENLIGHTENED . I KNEW YOU WERE STUPID
You can see you're not smarrt.

Oya you too read and become smarrt to knwo the difference.

https://beforeplay.org/the-difference-between-stds-and-stis/

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joeeee240(m): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2017
ayokunlei:

Hello, I commend you for all your very reasonable analysis. It shows that you are very smart.
But I have a suggestion, don't use harsh word against people that do not view in your own way.
Thanks

LOL BROS IF FOR SAY NA YOU WEY AT LEAST UNDERSTAND WETIN I TALK, MY GOING AGAINST WORDS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. BUT THAT ONE NO EVEN UNDERSTAND WETIN I TALK. THAT ONE WAN MAKE I SPOON FEED AM FIRST

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.