Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari (635 Views)

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by Tigerwood123(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has vowed that Nigeria will burn if the Federal Government goes ahead to re-arrest him.

Kanu was reacting to the recent moves by the Nigerian government to arrest him for breaching his bail condition.

Speaking with Sun, the IPOB leader said he would resist every attempt to silence him, arguing that he has not committed any offence that could lead to his rearrest.
read more: http://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/09/02/biafra-will-happen-nigeria-im-rearrested-nnamdi-kanu-dares-buhari/

Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
na only mouth im get

Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Empty threats
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by izospindle(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
na only mouth im get
is that guy trying to drink cownu pee or he want to give him a BJ :X
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
izospindle:
is that guy trying to drink cownu pee or he want to give him a BJ :X
I think it's bjgrin
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by Marcelo290(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tension is building up, if only Buhari could be smart this time.
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by marooh: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hehehe!
If u are rearrested seun will make more money oooo....

Everyday topic grin
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by MalcoImX: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just under two years of Mandela's twenty something and you've begun to fear jail. Are you not the Mandela your iPoB people are claiming to be?
Re: Biafra: What Will Happen To Nigeria If I’m Rearrested – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
This fraudster NNAMDI KANU is Feeling like he is important, as long as BURATAI remains the army chief no problem

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria! A Must Read / Army Moves To South East - Boko Haram Continues Killing In North East / If You Think Ipob Lost In Its Quest Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.