Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner (2322 Views)

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by blogreporter: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
2 Broke Nigerian Yoruba Lesbians are currently showing off themselves on Facebook.. see more photos below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/my-main-pssy-nigerian-lady-as-she.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
two fools
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by blogreporter: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
More

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Mologi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
copy cats!!!!!
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by blogreporter: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Moree

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by blogreporter: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
More photos

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is absolutely disgusting undecided undecided
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by vizkiz: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Nigerian law against gays is just a waste of time.

Though watching two lesbian make out is very sexy! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by benzene00: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by lomprico(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
They are muslims o!

Alfa mynd, is this allowed?
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by abelprice(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Can't say anything bad about them... jst don't know why.. undecided..
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Dilijingsly(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
two fools
they should be arrested ASAP
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by bentlywills(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Their choice

Their head ache
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by NwaObinkita: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

I'm still holding a grudge against my mom for not being a lesbian.

81% of all females in the world are bisexual (mostly closeted) and 54% of all the females in the world are lesbians.

Why will any sane girl shortchange herself by living by the 'D' alone?

I love lesbians!!

God bless all the lesbians in the world.
I know this won't go down well with hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by EmyLeo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol,@ main pusssy...

#Still can't be compared to the main D!undecidedundecided

##sense fall on them!..
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Flaghouse1: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:

These ones are fingerlings ,by the time they are 20-30 years of age ,they would have become sharks.

Really a shear display of stupidity!!!
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
why call them broke are u there account officer or manager ? They dont look broke to me. AuroraB ur attention is needed grin

1 Like

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by waxxydude: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
See the kind hardship conji dey put me through now, and see this ones dey do anyhow. undecided if i hole this ones for 30minutes...

If the three of us no land for LUTH, then no be conji i dey communicate with for my dreams... angry

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cute.
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by waxxydude: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
Cute.
Chai another one.

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
waxxydude:
Chai another one.
Dey ur lane.
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by waxxydude: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
Dey ur lane.
Make i dey my lane and allow your God-given pussy to waste, if i do like that nne God will not forgive me.

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nothing wrong here...

1 Like

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by luorquay: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:

Errm......Is that your pics on ya profile Damn I better refresh and stare at ya pics than waste my mb on two ediots fooling dem selves on fb

1 Like

Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
waxxydude:
Make i dey my lane and allow your God-given pussy to waste, if i do like that nne God will not forgive me.
I am not a lesbian.
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
lofty900:
why call them broke are u there account officer or manager ? They dont look broke to me. AuroraB ur attention is needed grin
O ma se oooo cry
Came by the news earlier this morning ooooo
Ndi underdo embarassed

The world is going crazy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by dasrackhor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:
The Nigerian law against gays is just a waste of time.

Though watching two lesbian make out is very sexy! tongue
What dey nid is 12 inches dick dat can deal with them so dat they can know Jesus is Lord....
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
dasrackhor:
What dey nid is 12 inches dick dat can deal with them so dat they can know Jesus is Lord....

so dikc are also used to turn lesbians straight?!
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by Prefola: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
So even dis ones want 2 b relevant
instead of u 2 tink of hw u re goin 2 excape d agony of being d 5th wyf of an alhaji,all u tink of is 1 pvssy that isnt urz...
wel itz ur lyf,ur pvssy,ur stupidity...
buh i wil advice u try another tactic of gaining popularity cuz dis isnt d ryt way...attension seekers
Re: My Main P*ssy'- Nigerian Lady As She Unveils Her Lesbian Partner by dasrackhor(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so dikc are also used to turn lesbians straight?!
iyam telling u...

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Joins Kanye West,steps Out With N71000k Sweatshirt.(photo) / Annie Idibia Biography – Net Worth, Age, Family And Shocking Life History / American Singer "Swaelee" Blasts Hausa Man For Abusing A Goat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.