Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (44889 Views)

Cardi B Laughs At Davido In A Scornful Manner After He Announced That....(video) / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-4LwEJP6lMCo/WarPgEPnQaI/AAAAAAAADs4/x4z3U_FMxR4sDhqsxQSBmjnPfJHIf8t9ACLcBGAs/s320/latest.jpg[/img]

Rumors were rife on social media today that media personality, Frank Edoho, has been dropped as the host of the popular tv show, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".

Frank came on his twitter page this afternoon to state that he was not dropped but rather he declined to continue to host the show after a disagreement in negotiations with the organizers of the show.

His followers teased him with some of the questions he normally asked contestants on the quiz show.

See his tweet and the replies he got below;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-o9UsRs2nV2k/WarPviuzvlI/AAAAAAAADs8/5Nxdm_XevsUjjmOSD6tnrE0OxKOMJDIyQCLcBGAs/s320/59aac770b39a6.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CxxHK-78_O8/WarPvjZBAHI/AAAAAAAADtA/4XMoWxgmR14t9yYoq4HcMEazqkbRf8p3gCLcBGAs/s320/59aac78d96d5a.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pWL5UOLeZ2M/WarV3W1jZJI/AAAAAAAADtY/3ruIvscTbVEVCbpv5joUQghNQsdK0XqIACLcBGAs/s320/gt.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-l-lZnaQwvtM/WarPxrGiw5I/AAAAAAAADtE/v22fw-SSRCoaoU7n5ykCKic5T-gTWxn_ACLcBGAs/s320/59aac7cb44160.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-H0thAI7IkPA/WarWD1Pm0lI/AAAAAAAADtc/4xX6mqU1Zow7ulwApRxUEXN-OV1GDWNwQCLcBGAs/s320/gt2.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sNmc8p-4Zrc/WarPxw1zP2I/AAAAAAAADtI/EHRregblEOA6BD8uQOrkFp1kEHx0MVpXgCLcBGAs/s320/59aac7ef3c33d.png[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/fans-tease-tv-personality-frank-edoho.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by ayodijex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol. we'll always be Nigerians

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Kowor(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is that your final answer? grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by hemartins(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nothing is permanent

Lesson learnt

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by sbm060(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
He still has a lifeline

17 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Modsenemy(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Quite funny. He used the intelligent "walk away" lifeline. Die honorably option

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by surepicks100: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Frank! are you sure you want to leave with the guarantee level of N20,000?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by blackbeau1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol. He'll be missed tho. He made the show epic.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by DICKtator: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
He surely might need a lifeline!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Teewhy2: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Opportunity for another person to make it, he walks away with his lifeline he doesn't want to take chances.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That paddy wen him been e-quarrel with nkor? I'd pay to see his reaction.

grin grin cheesy grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by vizkiz: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hope he gets in to another Reality TV show ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by cstr1000: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Frank seems like a well-rounded nice guy.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by richidinho(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

His village people has finally arrived

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Miracle4Sure: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hahahaha....
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by mormoni(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Naija
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017

He wanted more money

he isn't relevant so they refused to give him more money.

he left.

simple as ABC

we need a new face. preferably a female

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
HMZi:
HE WAS A WIFE BEATER,SO I GUESS AIROPLAY FELT IT WRONG TO BRING HIM ON,ITS BAD PR FOR THE COMPANY......SO FRANKIE,DONT HIT WOMEN

,,,but hey,my mother hit me a lot...lol
You no dey read at all? Don't you see where he wrote "after a disagreement with..."
You sha keep on saying he's a wife beater as if the wife is ur sister!! Ptchew!!

14 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by okosodo: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
soldier go, soldier come
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by senier007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Which "kant" reason be that one
I wasn't dropped
"no negotiations coming"
I decided to walk away"

Logic tells me the premises is true (no negotiations coming)
But the conclusion is a fallacy ( he decided to walk away)

The truth is, those people are not ready to pay him like before cuz it's a new investment they can't risk it all and the guy doesn't want pay cut he prefer nothing to pay cut

Wish you all the best fellow geologist
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Holluwahsheyi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
at least he has make enough money

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by HMZi: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
HE WAS A WIFE BEATER,SO I GUESS AIROPLAY FELT IT WRONG TO BRING HIM ON,ITS BAD PR FOR THE COMPANY......SO FRANKIE,DONT HIT WOMEN

,,,but hey,my mother hit me a lot...lol
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Augiiee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by julioralph(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tease ke?

So many bad belle people out there undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Thobiy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kowor:
Is that your final answer? grin
Then the tingle sound is play

1 Like

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Texty: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
3 eyah for our guy
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by awoo47: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

He wanted more money

he isn't relevant so they refused to give him more money.

he left.

simple as ABC

we need a new face. preferably a female
feminist oshi shioor angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.