Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,022 members, 7,749,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (1049 Views)

Cardi B Laughs At Davido In A Scornful Manner After He Announced That....(video) / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by talk2saintify(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017

Rumors were rife on social media today that media personality, Frank Edoho, has been dropped as the host of the popular tv show, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". Frank came on his twitter page this afternoon to state that he was not dropped but rather he declined to continue to host the show after a disagreement in negotiations with the organizers of the show. His followers teased him with some of the questions he normally asked contestants on the quiz show. See his tweet and the replies he got below...

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by talk2saintify(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2017

Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Tamarapetty(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by kingxsamz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
hahaha.. lol
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Modsenemy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Quite funny
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by softwerk(f): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
The wife-beater has already made his millions from MTN grin

Maybe they should now try basket mouth for the role grin
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Yuneehk(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Did Frank indirectly say the audience give wrong answers? If not, why will he say "I walked away with that lifeline because they'd have given me a wrong answer" grin
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Phi001(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yuneehk:
Did Frank indirectly say the audience give wrong answers? If not, why will he say "I walked away with that lifeline because they'd have given me a wrong answer" grin
They give wrong answers sometimes na...
Re: Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM by Greatzeus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
@omobolanle Cole damn,you' re a mean chick grin
13 years,frank you don't need that show again,you shouldn't be poor again,by now I'm sure you have investment, if not.. let me not talk.

(1) (Reply)

When Baddo Was Nobodo... Í ½í¸‚ Í ½í¸‚ Í ½í¸‚ / Naija Come Hard On Joey Barton After He Criticized AJ Ring Song / Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.