Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. (1120 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by justineu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
We all know premarital sex is not encourage especially in this part of the world. We believe premarital sex can lead to things we don't plan in life such as:

Unwanted pregnancy.
Contracting of different deadly std's.
sin.
E.t.c

My brothers and sis we all know blood flows through our veins and like they say kongi is a bastard.

How can one who was disvirgin lets say at the age of eighteen(18) and same person in his/ her early twenty decide to abstain from sex. question now is how can one celibate till he or she gets married?.
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by NwaObinkita: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

It is not possible.

Even if a preek has not penetrated them, their fingers have.
Even if they've not penetrated a cocoon, they have jerked off before or ejaculated in a wet-dream.

So virginity is technically impossible.
Don't shortchange yourself... Shag your partner before marriage like there's no tomorrow.

Because you might find out on the wedding night, that the woman you've been saving your virginity for has a pothole!
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by justineu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

It is not possible.
bros you said wat? grin grin
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by greatnaija01: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
it is OVER possible.

the simple understanding is WHAT MADE THE PERSON DISVIRGINED or WHAT SURROUNDED THE CIRCUMSTANCE of the persons sex life before marriage.

If it was RAPE, HIV, or Death of the person(s) INVOLVED WITH THE PERSON then there is HIGH, VERY HIGH probability that they would remain celibate till marriage (THAT IS EVEN IF THEY EVER MARRY.)

Am a doctor, so I have experience with such cases.

justineu:
We all know premarital sex is not encourage especially in this part of the world. We believe premarital sex can lead to things we don't plan in life such as:

Unwanted pregnancy.
Contracting of different deadly std's.
sin.
E.t.c

My brothers and sis we all know blood flows through our veins and like they say kongi is a bastard.

How can one who was disvirgin lets say at the age of eighteen(18) and same person in his/ her early twenty decide to abstain from sex. question now is how can one celibate till he or she gets married?.
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by justineu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
it is OVER possible.

the simple understanding is WHAT MADE THE PERSON DISVIRGINED or WHAT SURROUNDED THE CIRCUMSTANCE of the persons sex life before marriage.

If it was RAPE, HIV, or Death of the person(s) INVOLVED WITH THE PERSON then there is HIGH, VERY HIGH probability that they would remain celibate till marriage (THAT IS EVEN IF THEY EVER MARRY.)

Am a doctor, so I have experience with such cases.

hmmm
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

I have no idea about this... embarassed
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by Dillusionist(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
it is highly possibe..
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by adadike281(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
More than possible! A good number of women don't enjoy sex. All those moans and sweet nothings are just to please d guy. Many guys don't know how to bring a woman to orgasm, and to avoid being seen as a love peddler, some women don't voice it out.
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
adadike281:
More than possible! A good number of women don't enjoy sex. All those moans and sweet nothings are just to please d guy. Many guys don't know how to bring a woman to orgasm, and to avoid being seen as a love peddler, some women don't voice it out.
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
adadike281:
I feel for you. I am sure u have fallen into the hands of a one minute man or one inch dick.

Only a sex starved person can say what you said. I will advice you seek solution together or just get a man who knows how to put you assets to good use and take you to cloud nine.

Women actually enjoy sex than men. You will know once you follow my advice.
Re: How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. by adadike281(f): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I feel for you. I am sure u have fallen into the hands of a one minute man or one inch dick.

Only a sex starved person can say what you said. I will advice you seek solution together or just get a man who knows how to put you assets to good use and take you to cloud nine.

Women actually enjoy sex than men. You will know once you follow my advice.
OK dear

(1) (Reply)

You See What I'm Seeing? / Check Out This Cute Family Photo / What Could Be Her Reason For Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.