Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu (686 Views)

To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Biafra: Uwazuruike Accuses Other Factional Leaders Of Planning To Cause War In N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by tiwaz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has Uwazuruike described his former boss as a fraudster whose mighty has fallen.

Nnamdi Kanu stated this in an interview with the Sun Newspaper recently.

Kanu further stated that he is not agitating for Biafra restoration because of money as been mentioned by Bim leader, Uwauruike.

Read excerpts from the interview below..

Isn’t it very sad that the only way he could attract attention to his publication was by mentioning the name Nnamdi Kanu? That’s how low he has sunk. Had he not mentioned Nnamdi Kanu, nobody would have bought any newspaper having such an interview; it’s a shame, isn’t it? How the mighty has fallen. If Uwazuruike had not mentioned Nnamdi Kanu, nobody would have read anything he was writing. That’s my answer.

Uwazuruike went further in the interview to say that I’m calling for the boycott of Anambra election to help APC win the election. But I want to tell him at various times I have been accused of supporting virtually every political party in the country and every major player.

But the thing of joy for IPOB is that we have the benefit of longevity and time; there is no lie that time will not reveal. Now, it is clearly demonstrated beyond every reasonable doubt that when former President Goodluck was in office, I went hard after him. It was said that I was being sponsored by APC.

APC came in, I went after Buhari, but Jonathan was very sensible not minding where we have disagreement, he was very sensible, he ignored me. He knew that as a democrat, as a Biafran at heart that how you kind of moderate views and emotions within a society is to ventilate them and allow people to say what they want; that the reason we have the National Assembly is not to make laws only. You create room for people with diverse views and opinions and ideas. It’s better they are talking than fighting, that’s why you have parliament, people don’t know that.

I heard that he equally said that if I need money that I should come to him, but what Uwazuruike has refused to know is that I am not a money monger like him; we are not the same. All he thinks about is money, but I think about Biafra and that’s the huge difference. He has been abandoned by his slave masters, the Hausa/Fulani he has been serving so diligently for many years. The wool has fallen off the eyes of our people; everyone knows he is a fraud.

What am I doing with money? If I were looking for money, I would have settled with the Buhari government. I don’t need money, the only thing I need is Biafra, Uwazuruike cannot do what I did, he can never do nothing in a billion years. Now, I’m very glad that he has seen that all the money he made,is worthless because he has lost his reputation, he has no name to fall back to.

People give me stuff, the cars I use, people gave them to me. I don’t buy anything, so, what do I need money for? I don’t need to buy anything, the furniture in my house, people built them for me. I am serving my people everyday and today we have honour and prestige because of IPOB. It’s not only our people, every other component ethnic nationality, is rising up to speak because of IPOB. If I had compromised, do you think they would have the courage to rise up? It’s called honour and integrity and Uwazuruike has got none.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/09/biafra-uwazuruike-fraud-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by YourImaginaryBF: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Says the chief fraudster himself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
It gets curiouser and curiouser.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaObinkita: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaObinkita: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Every true Igbo person knows Nnamdi KANU is not into this for pecuniary gain,
He can never be a sell-out like Uwazuruike.

Uwazurike the homosexual compromised.
He lost his senses since he began his amorous relationship with Al-Mustapha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uwazurike is regretting for braying the noble struggle he started.
He's a Judas and he will soon give himself Judas treatment.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uwazuruike started the Biafran movement at a time when no one dared talk about Biafra. He brought in people like Nnamdi Kanu and Benjamin Onwuka. For that alone, he has my regard. But as a true freedom fighter, the man is a waste of time. Uwazurike finally put the nail on his own coffin when he ran like a slave, to the North with Al Mustafa to plead with his Hausa/Fulani masters because of quit notice.

What a disgrace of a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uwazulike was a sell out, that was why he lose his integrety & popularity.

Obj said that "national cake is enough for all of us" think that Nnamdi kanu & IPOB is like Uwazulike who collected money from fg & abandoned the struggle.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by Sprumbabafather: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
I pity Uwazurike, he will be gnashing his teeth in pain now.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by abouzaid: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
I won't comment until I read this news from a credible source.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by otitokoroleti: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has Uwazuruike described his former boss as a fraudster whose mighty has fallen. Nnamdi Kanu stated this in an interview with the Sun Newspaper recently. Kanu further stated that he is not agitating for Biafra restoration because of money as been mentioned by Bim leader, Uwauruike. Read excerpts from the interview below.. Isn’t it very sad that the only way he could attract attention to his publication was by mentioning the name Nnamdi Kanu? That’s how low he has sunk. Had he not mentioned Nnamdi Kanu, nobody would have bought any newspaper having such an interview; it’s a shame, isn’t it? How the mighty has fallen. If Uwazuruike had not mentioned Nnamdi Kanu, nobody would have read anything he was writing. That’s my answer. Uwazuruike went further in the interview to say that I’m calling for the boycott of Anambra election to help APC win the election. But I want to tell him at various times I have been accused of supporting virtually every political party in the country and every major player. But the thing of joy for IPOB is that we have the benefit of longevity and time; there is no lie that time will not reveal. Now, it is clearly demonstrated beyond every reasonable doubt that when former President Goodluck was in office, I went hard after him. It was said that I was being sponsored by APC. APC came in, I went after Buhari, but Jonathan was very sensible not minding where we have disagreement, he was very sensible, he ignored me. He knew that as a democrat, as a Biafran at heart that how you kind of moderate views and emotions within a society is to ventilate them and allow people to say what they want; that the reason we have the National Assembly is not to make laws only. You create room for people with diverse views and opinions and ideas. It’s better they are talking than fighting, that’s why you have parliament, people don’t know that. I heard that he equally said that if I need money that I should come to him, but what Uwazuruike has refused to know is that I am not a money monger like him; we are not the same. All he thinks about is money, but I think about Biafra and that’s the huge difference. He has been abandoned by his slave masters, the Hausa/ Fulani he has been serving so diligently for many years. The wool has fallen off the eyes of our people; everyone knows he is a fraud. What am I doing with money? If I were looking for money, I would have settled with the Buhari government. I don’t need money, the only thing I need is Biafra, Uwazuruike cannot do what I did, he can never do nothing in a billion years. Now, I’m very glad that he has seen that all the money he made,is worthless because he has lost his reputation, he has no name to fall back to. People give me stuff, the cars I use, people gave them to me. I don’t buy anything, so, what do I need money for? I don’t need to buy anything, the furniture in my house, people built them for me. I am serving my people everyday and today we have honour and prestige because of IPOB. It’s not only our people, every other component ethnic nationality, is rising up to speak because of IPOB. If I had compromised, do you think they would have the courage to rise up? It’s called honour and integrity and Uwazuruike has got none.
cc sarrki
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike Is A Fraud – Nnamdi Kanu by stonemasonn: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
The end of the road for Uwazurike, despite going to prison and all the pains he went through for reviving Biafra movement and despite being ignored by the Ikemba himself...look how he's been humiliated by the his minion and his people.

Igbos are quick to call Yoruba people betrayers, backstabbers etc.. but looking deep you'll find that Igbos are the biggest betrayers/backstabbers of themselves.

Just 5 years from now the same faith will befall Nnamdi Kanu, I can place a bet.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Customs Uncovers Another 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos / Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes / Igbos Are Very Safe In Gombe - Gov Dankwambo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.