Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (78292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Irritating
but what's wrong wit tonto
can't she pray to God quietly..she's praying as if God is on social media

Which of the two is you on ya profile pic ? shocked
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
d person wey count dis flies wicked ooo, y he or she no count to be 998 or 999 or 900 or 1005, just kukuma round it up to 1000,
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Jacktheripper: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
This girl is sick o why is she praying on Instagram and even tagging God..............The matter just weak me someone should help me post that meme

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by chronique(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Drama queen no one. May I never marry a woman like her. Who counted the over 1000 flies? Don't know how someone would just be lying like a fish.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by biblegirl: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
abeg re d witches n wizards on social media
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by PDPGuy: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2017
cococandy:
This is just stupid.
I know tonto isn't among the smartest of the bunch and I don't side with her egomaniac ex but this? This is plain low level reasoning that I don't expect from her.
1000 flies indeed

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Festy4sure(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2017
this is spiritual, she should pray hard over untimely death
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Coolturbo(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Let her check her batroom floor drains. If they are still working.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Xfemt(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2017
dis is what I hate about Nigeria women, they re too religious.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
op Space your post na

I'm pretty sure Tonto dikeh put those flies there just to gain attention

Tonto dikeh is just an attention seeking wh.ore

I feel she just needs a dick to suck on in order to calm her down, someone please volunteer your penis

You're seriously losin ur respect here...your comments are becomgin more childish day by day undecided

Mind you that flies you see there is no attention seekin tacties cox i was once a victim but God delivered me

So i know what she's passin through
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Carrottop:
Gullibility at its zenith, what spiritual battle is that?, a rotten or dead stuff could have caused that
Didn't you read were she non of such occurred in her house
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by tunde37(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Tonto dey pray the devil is a lie lol. this what happens when olosho is tryna change
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Very scary. God is her strength.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Hyscent005(m): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2017
eleojo23:
Witchcraft that cannot turn Nigeria into a well developed country, is that one witchcraft?

All these witches and wizards are so dumb, with all the powers they say they have, they cannot even make their own lives better not to talk of another person's.

How stu.pid it is to serve the devil...
try serve the kind of devil Hush-puppi and Nigerian politicians are serving then ur life will be good but u might die young if u are not strong
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by samblaks(m): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Well, it's quite unfortunate that some people are taking this as joke. But then, it could be real. Because in this our world, so many evil and strange things happen every day. It is only when it happens to you that you will realize that such exits. The most important thing is to be more closer to our maker, the almighty God. Pray for God's grace to be able to live a sin-free life, so that prayers can be expressly answered when we offer them. locate a Bible believing Church where the true words of God are being preached. With your faith combined with that of the true believers (brethren) in warfare prayers, you can always overcome the devil and his cohorts. May the almighty God who is mighty in battle steps into her situations and take absolute control.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by samblaks(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by xreal: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Any curse from your father's house by your father and his people.

That kain prayer no dey unite family.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by mindtricks: 4:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
op Space your post na

I feel she just needs a dick to suck on in order to calm her down, someone please volunteer your penis

Dearie, Isnt that too harsh on the poor lady, your fellow woman?
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by blessgreg: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Amen to all her prayers. witches are real. God of vengences will visit them for the sake of the innocent Andre king. IJN
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by miqos02(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2017
so you can also fight spiritual battle on social media
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by moderatedguy: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2017
HelenBee:
Who counted the flies?
its just an expression
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by justclinton(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Madam abeg go village check if u de owe anybody...
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by baesheska(f): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
op Space your post na

Shut up
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by omocalabar(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
op Space your post na

Why don't you volunteer your own joystick, cos am sure you have one underneath....smh. finding it so easy to call a fellow woman a LovePeddler. ..mtcheeew
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Dipsong: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2017
deepwater:
OP please add graphic, kai, goose pimples everywhere undecided

this is a spiritual warfare, those born in lagos would not understand, but always think they have an idea about everything.

bro u are right let them keep saying trash is only people that doesn't know the meaning of this that will take it as a joke ,its a bad spiritual sign if tonto is not prayerful she will be broke financially dis time .
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by mrlycan: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Its very true..its an attack. So many years ago my mum own a very big canteen but she had a rival few metres away. My mums food was top notch because she is from Ondo State. One afternoon when there was no one around. We just siddon outside dey chill,then she asked me to go and pick something in her shop. Alas!!!! The flies pass 10,000 !!! It was like the painted the wall with flies. I have never seen such. No hole in the shop and no fowl smell. My mum knew it was Jazz. So she called someone...after 45min or so.. I did not know where the pass go...Theynjust vanished... So believe me when I say that she can be telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by janvier27(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Of all things, it is harmless flies that will be sent. I'm sure they were also accompanied by 2,500 mosquitoes.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by eventsms(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2017
She is reaping what she planted. Good for her
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Zodiac61(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Perhaps cleaning her house would stop flies from congregating there.
The woman ought to be ashamed of the condition of her house. Untidy idiot.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by Dagoma: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Spray piapia and kill them all.
Re: 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" by charlesobike(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
op Space your post na

Don't u think u need one too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.