Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (92836 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by SC31(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cyberfavour:

okay.. Sorry for being too inquisite..
What are your 'miss' about the phone?
im not really a phone person,just a camera and battery person
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do not reset this phone especially the one without finger print... Don't try to reset it especially from the recovery.. If you an engineer don't use box to remove passs or frp.... Just download the file and keep to reload it...
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Do not reset this phone especially the one without finger print... Don't try to reset it especially from the recovery.. If you an engineer don't use box to remove passs or frp.... Just download the file and keep to reload it...
y,I like to hard reset my phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
madjnr:
y,I like to hard reset my phone
u can try.... All x559 I have met always have boot issues after reset especially ones without finger print
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cyberfavour:
madgoat.. Please rate the camera with sincerity..

I am not a picture 'taking' person and have taken just two shots since i bought the fone. Its as good as my Hot 4 camera. Infinix generally have good camera from what i have noticed with all the infinix i have used.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Kauk: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
infinix hot 5 lite for sale, just three weeks old. comes with protective all round Casing location : Port Harcourt 28k

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
u can try.... All x559 I have met always have boot issues after reset especially ones without finger print
what if Back up and restore with miracle box
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
madjnr:

what if Back up and restore with miracle box
backup doesn't work only factory firmware works
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
backup doesn't work only factory firmware works
lies
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2017
madjnr:
lies
OK... U can try. Go to the recovery wipe data and cache... Normal normal and report back
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
OK... U can try. Go to the recovery wipe data and cache... Normal normal and report back
I plan to buy the phone this week
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by kylorenng: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Bro what are you saying? FRP on MTK can easily be bypassed. Something wen I dey remove like no man's business
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Belexy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am enjoying my Hot 5 lite. Really nice fone.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by kylorenng: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
NA Google Factory Reset Protection. Its been there since Lollipop.
If you go into recovery and do a reset, it will trigger FRP which until you login with the original Gmail account, you go no where.
Fasterst way to bypass is just to wipe the FRP partition which can be gotten in the scatter file
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by kylorenng: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
For X559 and all other Infinix devices,
If you have a Gmail account connected to the device, if you do a factory reset via recovery, it will trigger Google's FRP.
If there's none connected to it, you can wipe which ever way you like.
If stuck on the Xos screen, just boot into recovery, wipe cache and data partition
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
kylorenng:

Bro what are you saying? FRP on MTK can easily be bypassed. Something wen I dey remove like no man's business
hmmmm, u no understand..... the phone has hardware issue that wont allow it to boot once u tamper with the userdata files.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
madjnr:

I plan to buy the phone this week
its a good phone,,, what i posted was for engnrs that might want to remove pass or frp with professional tools
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Sheun001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
please help
my hot 5 of three weeks fingerprint has stopped working
can it be fixed
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Lordspicy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
got the hot 5 less than a week ago for #38000

cool phone... just that most times if I want to close apps through task manager.. some apps won't close unless I use the freezer app
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by barackodam: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2017
kylorenng:

NA Google Factory Reset Protection. Its been there since Lollipop.
If you go into recovery and do a reset, it will trigger FRP which until you login with the original Gmail account, you go no where.
Fasterst way to bypass is just to wipe the FRP partition which can be gotten in the scatter file

why do you have to remove it?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by barackodam: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Sheun001:
please help
my hot 5 of three weeks fingerprint has stopped working
can it be fixed

I don't know or understand what you did to yours, but, ask Carlcare. they would tell you
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by oxmale: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am interested in this phone,, I want to get it. But I beg you in the name of God, I need honest answer, how long does it take to charge from 0 - 100 %..

Cc barackodam madgoat..
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by barackodam: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
oxmale:
I am interested in this phone,, I want to get it. But I beg you in the name of God, I need honest answer, how long does it take to charge from 0 - 100 %..

Cc barackodam madgoat..

1hr gives 40%
2% in 3 mins

but it slows down when it gets to 90%
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by oxmale: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
barackodam:

1hr gives 40% 2% in 3 mins
but it slows down when it gets to 90%
okay thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2017
oxmale:

Cc barackodam madgoat..
undecided are u getting the fone because of how fast it charges or because the fone is good. Almost all fones nowadays charge fast unlike in the past. Hot 5 charges as fast as the other infinix or tecno fones i have used. It will take about 2hrs or less to be fully charged.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by oxmale: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
madgoat:

undecided are u getting the fone because of how fast it charges or because the fone is good. Almost all fones nowadays charge fast unlike in the past. Hot 5 charges as fast as the other infinix or tecno fones i have used. It will take about 2hrs or less to be fully charged.
thanks,, it is a wonderful phpne.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
I just got the hot 5
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Am so happy
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by stevewheezy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
madjnr:
I just got the hot 5

The mobile cinema
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
stevewheezy:

The mobile cinema
its so good... Will the hot 5 get android 8.0
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
madjnr:
its so good... Will the hot 5 get android 8.0
U never even use the fone for a while and u dey find android 8 undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madjnr: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
madgoat:

U never even use the fone for a while and u dey find android 8 undecided
I bought it cos on the pack they wrote one free upgrade available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.