Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Love Yahooooo. Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Love Yahooooo. Beware (1218 Views)

Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge / Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware! / Beware Of Okada Men Around Akute Area In Lagos ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Yahooooo. Beware by Madukaele(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
I made a big mistake to post my email address on NL and since then i have been receiving senseless yahoo yahoo messages, i dont know if any other person is experiencing the same thing. Here are some of the stupid mindless messages i received
Dearest in heart.,
I am very sorry if i may voilate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended, I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Joy Agurma ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Mark G Agurma My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. Our mother died when we were babies and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!
Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (Three million five hundred thousand USD) Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.
He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money .I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian outside Senegal
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.
Thank you so much.

Joy

funny thing the use fine girl pic.i cant downlode the pic cos it contain virus.others will be posted.
Pls nigeria give us job .
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by Madukaele(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
i first received this before the other ^^^
Subject: hi
To:
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 4:25 AM

hello dear new friend,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email(joy_agurma@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
joy
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
Really sad state of affairs, it was probably a man who sent you that. It was in the news the other day about Nigerian yahooers scamming a 70 yr old British man off his life savings sad sad.
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by Madukaele(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
here was my first reply

am cool, thank for the message, where exactly did u see my profile, NL or facebook, forex? anyway am igbo ,u? lots to talk about but like the say ladies first, pls tell me about urself, hw u got 2 knw me, everything dat u think u will also like to knw about me, yes even age. thanks. hope 2 see your reply. which ofcourse she couldnt reply.
her pic, subject of the message was (with love and lust)

Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by daylae(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
Its manacing! Got like two mails from some sick person who claim to be the wife of a late business tycoon in ivory coast looking for someone to take charge of the business. Tink you better clean-up some info on your profile.
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
You should have said this;

Dear (His/her name)

Thanks for getting back in touch with me, I will get back in touch with you in the right time.

Regards,

London Scams and Fraud Unit.
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by chibenwa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
interesting
Re: Love Yahooooo. Beware by daylae(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ebonyeyes funny! But 'll sure make the con think twice in contacting him again.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly / A Final Year Student Of Madonna University, Assaulted By The Institution’s Dean / Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.