Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension (9686 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / As Work Resumes, Edo Civil Servants Hail Obaseki For Early Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by seegi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Nigerian Union of Pensioners (NUP) has praised President Muhammadu Buhari for the early payment of their August pension allowance.

He said the early release of the allowance enabled them to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir happily.

Mr Actor Zal, the General Secretary of the union, said this in a statement on Saturday in Abuja.

“We appreciate the Federal Government for harkening to the voice of the union by acting fast to ensure that our people have a very happy sallah celebration.

“The prayer of all Nigerian pensioners will abide with him,” the statement quoted Zal as saying.

The union also commended the Pension Trust Administration (PTAD) for ensuring that the payment was made.

He, however, reminded the President of the arrears of the 33 per cent pension increment, which had not been paid since 2010.

He said, “ For the umpteenth time, we use this opportunity to appeal to Mr President to direct the ministry of finance to begin payment of the outstanding arrears.”

Zal said the outstanding arrears had accumulated into 18 months for civilian pensioners and 39 months for police pensioners. (NAN)

>>>>http://www.naijamouthed.ng/forum/general/news/14548-eid-el-kabir-pensioners-praise-buhari-for-early-payment-of-august-pension

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by AtbuAbdul(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
1st to comment on this important thread. I am just happy for achieving this feet in my 6 years of 'Nairalanding'. To make me happy, help me show love to these two most important women in my life: my 1st(momsy) and last(wifee) LOVES!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Badonasty(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
seegi:
The Nigerian Union of Pensioners (NUP) has praised President Muhammadu Buhari for the early payment of their August pension allowance.

He said the early release of the allowance enabled them to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir happily.

Mr Actor Zal, the General Secretary of the union, said this in a statement on Saturday in Abuja.

“We appreciate the Federal Government for harkening to the voice of the union by acting fast to ensure that our people have a very happy sallah celebration.

“The prayer of all Nigerian pensioners will abide with him,” the statement quoted Zal as saying.

The union also commended the Pension Trust Administration (PTAD) for ensuring that the payment was made.

He, however, reminded the President of the arrears of the 33 per cent pension increment, which had not been paid since 2010.

He said, “ For the umpteenth time, we use this opportunity to appeal to Mr President to direct the ministry of finance to begin payment of the outstanding arrears.”

Zal said the outstanding arrears had accumulated into 18 months for civilian pensioners and 39 months for police pensioners. (NAN)

>>>>http://www.naijamouthed.ng/forum/general/news/14548-eid-el-kabir-pensioners-praise-buhari-for-early-payment-of-august-pension

E remain small

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Rapture4real(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
God is good
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by greatiyk4u(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Great news

The Peoples General is the "man of the people of goodwill"

10 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where dem wailers at?
Follow the instructions below:

7 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by sonnie10: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Money that you worked for.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Harwoyeez(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
He's not done them any favour by paying their pensions on time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Holar1993: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good work man keep the fire burning sir I so much respect your government Pls help us with the issue of bailout most governor has used that as an avenue of......

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Judolisco(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
I no get money oh but I dey pity Buhari jst look at him hazin his neck
Nice one for paying d pensioner
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Liturgy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Prompt payment and succour!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Haphard(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
you see, getting praised because he's doing his rightful duty and job.... Chaiiiii Nigerians which way bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Our purchasing power is also greatly reduced but it's a great move
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Our GCFR. More wisdom and good health

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Like it's not their right, what a country undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by burkingx(f): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by burkingx(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
wink
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by muller101(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Imagine what they are happy about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by SHTFguy: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
One Nijeriya will guarantee your pensions to be paid from free oyel money
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wehdone
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by lipopo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Meanwhile, Ambode is owing Lagos state pensioners.(some, not all). Pension payment have been contracted to a consultant. First time in the history of Lagos, exactly 8months now. Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko lo je wa l’ogun
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Ziggyduben(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
I don't know but som1 correct me. Is d presidency responsible 4 paying monthly pensions to pensioners? I thought d monies have been given to their pension brokers (if there's a word like that) shortly b4 dey retire. Or am I wrong?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by aolawale025: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nothing extra-ordinary here. This is plain sycophancy.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
I also praise him unbehave of Npower.kudos
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Harwoyeez:
He's not done them any favour by paying their pensions on time
We know....oya tell wike and fayose to pay their pensioners now
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by deomeelo: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
aolawale025:
Nothing extra-ordinary here. This is plain sycophancy.

aolawale025:
Fayose: the only stand-up guy of the thirty six

Coming from a fayose bootylicker. I sure know your type.

You looked in the mirror and saw sycophancy of course.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by axglide(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice one by the Buhari led Government. Happy celebrations and holidays. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by Jaqenhghar: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your rights thats what you are praising someone for. Shows how backwards this dung heap really is
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension by khalhokage(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mediocrity.

So if i'm a public servant in Nigeria all I need to do to receive praise is to avoid performing my duties them for awhile then carry them out at the right moment.
That's all, you'll receive praise and thanks for doing your duty, your obligation, what you get paid millions to do.

Sorry Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training / Herdsmen & Insecurity In Southwest: Churchill Calls For Government Intervention / Insecurity: Nigeria To Deploy DA-42 Surveillance Aircraft, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.