Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) (38349 Views)

Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / HAPPENING NOW: IPOB Referendum Rally Ongoing In Aba (photos) / IPOB Referendum Rally In Switzerland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tapout:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5910342_2119291414689014865285406619037031346060769n678x509_jpegae5341a120e4f2864b770c72c8358de5

that girl on black is beautiful cry cry cry kiss kiss :-
Too bad I may never get a chance to meet her embarassed embarassed embarassed
Biafran girls are fine I won't lie.The Biafran men can leave,but their girls should stay with us in Nigeria grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by laliga01: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hw was church today?

Lolx...my brother, your head get oil.
Church is always good.
How was mosque?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ojosco7248(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Biafran girls are fine I won't lie.The mean can leave,but the girls should stay with us in Nigeria grin
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ojosco7248(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
abi now
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Bambela(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
When FFK said Kanu is bigger than Buhari, Aboki's heads begin to roll. who can rally for Buhari without being paid far away in Spain. Biafra is real.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Memma405: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
steppins:
Umu chinekeeeeeeeee!
O na-aga kwa?
O na-aga!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ramondinho(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
I still wonder who will preside as president of Biafra Nation.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ramalot(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
I bet if the Spanish Immigration shows up to the rally, more than half of them will be back in Umuahia by dinner time tomorrow.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Malawian(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
sundaydelightz:
There are real sources out there, there are also scammers, so be careful whom you meet.
People keep on doubting if fixed games are real, bt congratulations to my subscribers who won with me yesterday
call today to get your own games this festive season,
serious persons only please
why is it that the preview bets you post for subscription is never re-posted after it "wins"
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ramalot(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Onyeedum(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Today, after 57 years living under serious suffocation, Biafrans are back to demand Nigeria to come to the table to revisit the merit and demerit of Nigerian unity and the same Northern Nigeria is saying no discussions. So, how difficult is it for the dumbest person on earth to see through the secrecy and the hidden agenda of the Northern Nigeria towards the rest of what make up the so called one Nigeria? Why is it that the holocaust against the Jews was discussed and compensated but not Slavery? Why is it that Rwandan genocide was discussed and compensated, the Kosovo genocide was discussed and compensated, in fact, every genocide that happened on this earth was discussed except Biafran genocide? Was Philip Effiong captured and under duress to denounce Biafra. Yes or no. As long as these questions remain unanswered the desolation of a useless union that only makes to the North is a must. The West want to go, the East and South want to go, only the North want one Nigeria. Can the North alone hold the rest to ransom, even to pay with their lives? The disagreements going on in Nigeria today is a result of bad leadership. Ownership of a bad leader does no good to either the leader or his people.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ramalot(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Onyeedum:
Today, after 57 years living under serious suffocation, Biafrans are back to demand Nigeria to come to the table to revisit the merit and demerit of Nigerian unity and the same Northern Nigeria is saying no discussions. So, how difficult is it for the dumbest person on earth to see through the secrecy and the hidden agenda of the Northern Nigeria towards the rest of what make up the so called one Nigeria? Why is it that the holocaust against the Jews was discussed and compensated but not Slavery? Why is it that Rwandan genocide was discussed and compensated, the Kosovo genocide was discussed and compensated, in fact, every genocide that happened on this earth was discussed except Biafran genocide? Was Philip Effiong captured and under duress to denounce Biafra. Yes or no. As long as these questions remain unanswered the desolation of a useless union that only makes to the North is a must. The West want to go, the East and South want to go, only the North want one Nigeria. Can the North alone hold the rest to ransom, even to pay with their lives? The disagreements going on in Nigeria today is a result of bad leadership. Ownership of a bad leader does no good to either the leader or his people.

Do you truly know what a genocide means?

A civil war agitated by group A, which suffers defeat in the hands of group B is not a "genocide."
It's a CIVIL WAR.

In the US, we had a civil war between the North and South in the 1800s, because the South insisted on slavery, and the North wanted an end to it.

There were massive casualties on both sides, but the South ultimately suffered more, and quit their secession in defeat.
That was not a "genocide" on the South, it was a CIVIL WAR.

After every civil war, there's a winner and a loser. Or in the very least, a truce. NEVER a "genocide," regardless of casualty figures.

What happened in Rwanda was a genocide, not what happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by FOREXMARTS: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
but biafran football jersey go fine oh. lol

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Timika: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

cc
ngeneukwenu omenkalives
What are you blabbing? This your comment is standing alone. Hope you know??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
The whites are the BIAFRANS. Biafra is a group probably a pressure group can't be a state Not to talk of a county.

#OneNigeria
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by janykute: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
ramalot:

When that time comes, you'll inevitably hear things like:

"I can never be ruled by a dirty Abakiliki sub-human"

"Those people are not true igbos, they can't rule us"

"Abia must me the capital, or heads will roll."

"Anambra must be the capital, or heads will roll."

"Imo must be the capital, or heads will roll."

NEWS headline six months after secession:

CIVIL WAR BREAKS OUT IN BIAFRA
Don't cry for us Argentina,I believe you have other problems to think about in your region than the outcome of your enemies new nation.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
there is no Biafria
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by ramalot(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
janykute:

Don't cry for us Argentina,I believe you have other problems to think about your region than the outcome of your enemies new nation.

I have no enemies.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
concho:
beautiful ke, wen u never access d oda cmponents..........abi na only face u dy check?

Yes o... Fine face na d Koko. Me no too care about assets cool
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
gypsey:
never say never! you will be Amazed how this world works, it is a small world grin

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I believe grin cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Biafran girls are fine I won't lie.The Biafran men can leave,but their girls should stay with us in Nigeria grin

Lol grin grin
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tapout:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! I believe grin cheesy cheesy
I knew you would love my response. Oya! bring me 2 bottles of Gulder tongue.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
gypsey:
I knew you would love my response. Oya! bring me 2 bottles of Gulder tongue.

cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5911924_images9_jpeg_jpegfdb2ae2272d49a281724a44126e0a27d
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by attackgat: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
ramalot:

When that time comes, you'll inevitably hear things like:

"I can never be ruled by a dirty Abakiliki sub-human"

"Those people are not true igbos, they can't rule us"

"Abia must me the capital, or heads will roll."

"Anambra must be the capital, or heads will roll."

"Imo must be the capital, or heads will roll."

NEWS headline six months after secession:

CIVIL WAR BREAKS OUT IN BIAFRA

When Biafra is realised, all these useless states such as Anambra and and Enugu that have been used to perpetrate "divide and rule" will be dissolved

1 Like

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
degyoniro:
help me ask them who play ball against Cameroon
Nigeria or biafran

a won ode

How many of your deluded Afonja brethren score onye ara

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by concho(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tapout:

Yes o... Fine face na d Koko. Me no too care about assets cool
Hmmmm dt one z only swt at d short run o. You will gt tired at d long run. am speaking out of experince
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by greatman247(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
These people are bunch of jokers, I swear.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
All these people wey dem never born when d war was going on, na dem dey shout IPOB upandan.. something Ojukwu regretted.. I no blame Una o. Shey food dey una belle, Una enter street dey do rally? Make Una try get sense small, e no get who war help o.
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by Nnazzy52(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Umu igbo amaka....see dat handsome young man biko........Umu igbo bu umu Chineke
Re: IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) by onyegwu2: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
IPOB is close to Promise Land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.